X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Now if only he was playing for the brown and gold in last year's grand final...
    I think he would have done some "Pussy Whipping" lol
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Karl never is always entertaining.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Pumped for tonight's match against the cheating scum.

Shame they're playing at Etihad (again). There'd be close to 90k+ if this was fixtured at the MCG.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Line in the sand 2013 style
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Too easy. Give us a real 2nd placed team like Sydney or Geelong.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Too easy. Give us a real 2nd placed team like Sydney or Geelong.
              Be careful what you wish for EM...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Be careful what you wish for EM...
                Phoenix, surely it's not too much to ask for the ladder to reflect the true quality of football sides. I'd be very surprised if the bombers manage to stay in the top 4. Who knows, when this investigation is finished they may be sitting in last place.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Phoenix, surely it's not too much to ask for the ladder to reflect the true quality of football sides. I'd be very surprised if the bombers manage to stay in the top 4. Who knows, when this investigation is finished they may be sitting in last place.
                  The Essendon thing is really strange...you guys smashed them last night, we beat them pretty comfortably at a time when we weren't even playing great football.
                  This time last year they were a complete rabble and imploding and every football commentator in the country was kicking their list, their coaches and their fitness regime...and now they're sitting in the top 4...there's something really wrong with that picture...

Meanwhile, the drugs investigation keeps digging up even more murkier details.
                  I think Hird will have to step aside, I reckon the AFL will want more than faceless CEO's or sports scientists when this is done and dusted...in order to preserve the club and the integrity of the competition itself, the players must be spared any long term suspensions, the stripping of points alone wont be enough 'punishment'...
                  At the end, I reckon it will be Hird's head on a plate, premiership points to be stripped, multi-million dollar fine and loss of draft picks.

Personally, I hope Thompson gets fucked over as well

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    The Essendon thing is really strange...you guys smashed them last night, we beat them pretty comfortably at a time when we weren't even playing great football.
                    This time last year they were a complete rabble and imploding and every football commentator in the country was kicking their list, their coaches and their fitness regime...and now they're sitting in the top 4...there's something really wrong with that picture...

Meanwhile, the drugs investigation keeps digging up even more murkier details.
                    I think Hird will have to step aside, I reckon the AFL will want more than faceless CEO's or sports scientists when this is done and dusted...in order to preserve the club and the integrity of the competition itself, the players must be spared any long term suspensions, the stripping of points alone wont be enough 'punishment'...
                    At the end, I reckon it will be Hird's head on a plate, premiership points to be stripped, multi-million dollar fine and loss of draft picks.

Personally, I hope Thompson gets fucked over as well
                    Unfortunately Demetriou is more concerned with protecting his reputation and making money than he is with the integrity of the game. I think the integrity of the sport should be paramount to anything else, because without it the true essence of the sport is lost. Essendon deserve to be punished harshly if found guilty, because this kind of crap needs to be weeded out of the game. It should serve as an example to deter other clubs from adopting similar programs in the future. Fortunately, Essendon is a massive club and will be able to recover from this saga in the long-run. If this scandal took place at a club like Melbourne, North or Footscray they'd be lucky not to fold.

Hird may have been a champion player, but he's been a sly prick throughout this whole affair. If he has any integrity he should step down voluntarily, and not just make baseless offers to do so.

If premiership points are stripped, the thing that really bugs me is that these points will virtually disappear. Any team that lost to Essendon last season while they played under the influence of peptides will feel robbed. Similarly, teams during the 2013 fixture won't be compensated either.

At the end of the day, opposition fans aren't calling for Essendon to be punished just because of fierce rivalries that have been established throughout the last century. It's about protecting the game we love from some of the stuff we've seen going on overseas. If this whole drug scandal is swept under the carpet, then our league will have about as much credibility as the Nigerian Football League.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Hey football faggots, the bombers are lawyering up hard brah, with our money we can afford the best lawyers and let this thing drag on for years.

Essendon will drag this into the courts and wreck this season and probably next. And I for one couldn't be happier - I would gladly destroy two seasons of football, with irrevocable damage to it's brand (which will hit the life support/small clubs hardest), then watch the drooling slobbering idiot masses (almost all brain dead football supporters) think they had any idea what was going on.

In conclusion: you can go fuck your selves
                      Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 08-01-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        Hey football faggots, the bombers are lawyering up hard brah, with our money we can afford the best lawyers and let this thing drag on for years.

Essendon will drag this into the courts and wreck this season and probably next. And I for one couldn't be happier - I would gladly destroy two seasons of football, with irrevocable damage to it's brand (which will hit the life support/small clubs hardest), then watch the drooling slobbering idiot masses (almost all brain dead football supporters) think they had any idea what was going on.

You can surround yourselves with the rich and powerful all you like...at the end of the day the ASADA investigation will determine who gets fucked and who doesn't. Clearly something is wrong and the golden boy is hanging on by a thread.

BBS, I reckon Hird will be gone along with the rest of them in the football dept.
                        I can see a total football department rebuild at that club and it just might be a certain former harbour city bloke waiting for the top job...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

BBS. You must fill your heart with joy and learn to love again. I am hopeful we will one day find an Essendon supporter who contributes meaningfully to society.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

What we do know Robinson is guilty of though is for not prescribing his fat hambeast of a wife with any of those anti-obesity drugs.

I found her hideously repulsive

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

The Hawks go down to the Tigers. It seems the Hawks are not invincible.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                                The Hawks go down to the Tigers. It seems the Hawks are not invincible.
                                You seem to be unaware that they lost on 2 previous occasions already this year...perhaps EM can remind you of which team did that to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X