Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Eddie McGuire will make millions now, he would be more then happy. Just imagine how much the club is gonna make out of this.

It would be a good comment if Collingwood lost but they didnt, this will be another chance for them to fill up their coffers, they got over 57,000 members.

Makedonche, How good was Brendan Goddard's speckie at the end? He should have won the Norm Smith Medal.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Egeyska, incidentally, potekloto mi e od egejska makedonia, i jas sum CROWS supporter.
      Suck shit Eddie McGuire
      I cant stand Eddie McGuire, and when he availed himself of the title Mr Collingwood, despise that team with as much gusto
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Julie, It looked a little something like this

YouTube - Brendon Goddard Mark Of The Year 2010
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Egejska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Egejska, Collingwood missed too many oportunities i think, inacurate kicking seems to be a big problem for them.
          Yeah, especially Cloke's opportunities.

No wonder they call him Travis Choke
          An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
          Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Egejska, There was lots of Collingwood supporters on Fed Square, they were too busy drinking in the bars.

Comment

• Egejska
              • Sep 2008

Egejska, There was lots of Collingwood supporters on Fed Square, they were too busy drinking in the bars.
              Did that come to a surprise for you?
              Thats all they do.
              Ron Paul.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Egejska View Post
                Yea, I went made the trip down from Perth and it was awesome. One of the best days ever, it was an awesome game. Did you go?

Saints to win by any, just not collingwood.
                Yeh I went too, and what a win it was. That's a fair effort to travel that far, good to know we got a lot of loyal supporters.

Great game today, saints almost snatched the win in the end, and although I'm disappointed collingwood didn't lose...it gives something else to look forward to next weekend.

Comment

• Egejska
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  Yeh I went too, and what a win it was. That's a fair effort to travel that far, good to know we got a lot of loyal supporters.
                  Im an ex-Melbournian, I have too.
                  But let me tell you it was hell walking out of Subi oval when Freo beat us. Insults thrown at me - left right and centre.
                  Ron Paul.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Egejska View Post
                    Im an ex-Melbournian, I have too.
                    But let me tell you it was hell walking out of Subi oval when Freo beat us. Insults thrown at me - left right and centre.
                    Yeh, I can only imagine. That was a pathetic game though, was a real let down after such a good win over collingwood the week before. I struggled to watch the match on TV, but to be at the game outnumbered by the freo fans would be pretty overwhelming.

I guess during times such as those we remember the 2008 grand final and say Hawks 2011.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

I was hoping for a St. Kilda victory, simply on the basis that most normal people don't like Collingwood (sorry Rogi...).
                      BUT I feel that there's possibly a huge negative impact of a Saints victory over the Pies and that I fear will be an emergence of the anti-football style of game that Sydney used to win the flag in 2005 (when Lyon was a Swans assistant coach).

If anti-football, that boring, dour, suffocating brand of Australian Rules meets Rugby style of tactics is what brings down Collingwood it will be embraced by other teams in the 2011 season which will be a real shame, after almost 4 full wonderful years of watching the play-on at all costs, free-flowing style of the Cat Empire...

As for you Hawthorn blokes, you're fuckin' kidding yourselves, you came out of nowhere to pinch a flag in 2008 and just as quickly you've returned to that dark place, never to be heard from again...lol

Comment

• Egejska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        As for you Hawthorn blokes, you're fuckin' kidding yourselves, you came out of nowhere to pinch a flag in 2008 and just as quickly you've returned to that dark place, never to be heard from again...lol
                        The way we played in 2008 was astounding - the Hawthorn board and coaches never expected us to win in 2008, they were planning for 2009.

2009 we were unfortunately injury stricken bound no doubt. But 2010, Clarkson still wants to play the same way the Hawks played in 2008 - but the game does go past you. So opposition teams know how to beat our zone and thats why we did not do better then I expected. Other then that, wait for 2011 - The Hawks will at the top of the nest.
                        Ron Paul.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Egejska, The question is can Buddy Franklin kick another 100 goals in a season?

Comment

• Egejska
                            • Sep 2008

Egejska, The question is can Buddy Franklin kick another 100 goals in a season?
                            No, he really wanted the 100. Now its shared effort by our twin towers.
                            Ron Paul.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

I find it incredibly stupid how the AFL operates , in Rugby, they go into extra time, in soccer they go into extra time, but, hey this is Aussie Rules I guess.
                              Both teams would have had their best players and given it their all, not that I support either of them, Collingwood less so, and the boys are going to be absolutely rooted come next weekend. They should have gone into extra time. I want to see Collingwood get thrashed, just so I can see Eddie Mcguire cry.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                I want to see Collingwood get thrashed, just so I can see Eddie Mcguire cry.
                                ...lol...everyone wants to see Eddie cry or watch his fat head explode...

I hope the Saints can regroup and give it their best shot, I reckon that result has scared the shit out of the Pies, they were so cocky all week leading up to the GF and their bogan fuckin' supporters will struggle to get day release from prison 2 weekends in a row...

Comment

Working...
                                X