X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm sure your missus has already "told you so"...
    Seems she explained a couple of the finer details of the game to you last week...

Your mobs never been the same since we destroyed you in the 2007 GF, unlikely to ever recover...lol
    Phoenix
    ..... ..........and one from the missus as well..
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

In a completely impartial way, I would like to note that Risto the Great is rising to the top in a similar fashion to any other year. He is a consistent performer and there is no way he can be compared to mere mortals with the way he conducts himself. Well done Risto. You're the best.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        In a completely impartial way, I would like to note that Risto the Great is rising to the top in a similar fashion to any other year. He is a consistent performer and there is no way he can be compared to mere mortals with the way he conducts himself. Well done Risto. You're the best.
        .........and one for you and your arsy thieving Cows too!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

LOL. I didn't see Eddie there at first.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

This one is a no brainer, Eddie should step down as present of the Collingwood football club.

Being as rascist as he is, consideration should be given to him being barred from attending football matches (in the outer).

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Case of Freudian slip I think!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Eddie's crocodile tears were priceless.
                    Boohoo I am so sad boohoo .... and let me say nobody remembers all the good things I have done .... boohoo sook sook.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Eddie's crocodile tears were priceless.
                      Boohoo I am so sad boohoo .... and let me say nobody remembers all the good things I have done .... boohoo sook sook.
                      Yeh.....he is making it out as he is a victim.
                      I can't stand the prick. As the saying goes, he can sell ice to a Eskimo.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Blown way outta proportion, ffs. All this crap could have been avoided if Goodes just had a shave before Friday nights match lol.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          Case of Freudian slip I think!
                          Eddie is a smart-arse...too smart by half.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Blown way outta proportion, ffs. All this crap could have been avoided if Goodes just had a shave before Friday nights match lol.
                            I think the media spotlight on the young girl was extreme, what she said was silly but I doubt it was rooted in any form of racism simply because of her young years and a total lack of understanding of what constitutes racism.
                            What Eddie said was far worse and he has no excuses for it.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

I think the media spotlight on the young girl was extreme, what she said was silly but I doubt it was rooted in any form of racism simply because of her young years and a total lack of understanding of what constitutes racism.
                              What Eddie said was far worse and he has no excuses for it.
                              Yeah i agree with this.

I feel sorry for the poor girl, maybe it was racism but maybe it was because of Adam Goode's hairy appearance. Either way she is young and all of the good two shoe's in australia made her out to be a villian that should be hanged.

I dont get Eddie Mguire. He was so quick to stand up for Goodes and stand up to fight racism a few days earlier, and then a few days later he makes another joke about goodes looking like an ape (all this happens in indigenous round). He is not a stupid man. I just cant believe he was that stupid to say that only after a few days a same comment about apes was made.

The cynic and 'troll' in me is starting to think if this is some AFL conspiracy, and used this event (eddies 'mistake') to use as a platform to stamp out racism in the AFL. Wouldn't surprise me if scumbags like Dimetrou and eddie cooked this up

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Eddie is a smart-arse...too smart by half.
                                Phoenix
                                I think deep down he is racist, this was a mere demonstration of underlying feelings...hence freudian slip!

Comment

Working...
                                X