X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    ... and their bogan fuckin' supporters will struggle to get day release from prison 2 weekends in a row...
    ha ha ... always quality.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

...lol...everyone wants to see Eddie cry or watch his fat head explode...

I hope the Saints can regroup and give it their best shot, I reckon that result has scared the shit out of the Pies, they were so cocky all week leading up to the GF and their bogan fuckin' supporters will struggle to get day release from prison 2 weekends in a row...
      Phoenix, Miranda Kerr is a one eyed Collingwood supporter, here is a list of all the famous supporters that support AFL clubs

Im not sure how realistic it is, i know Peter Hellier is a big Collingwood supporter.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Eddie McGuire will make millions now, he would be more then happy. Just imagine how much the club is gonna make out of this.

It would be a good comment if Collingwood lost but they didnt, this will be another chance for them to fill up their coffers, they got over 57,000 members.

Makedonche, How good was Brendan Goddard's speckie at the end? He should have won the Norm Smith Medal.
        Proletche
        Sorry..... I missed this one!
        Goddard mark - absolute specky, given the tightness of the game. I agree Prolet I thought he was BOG, although Lenny was also a good choice!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

I was hoping for a St. Kilda victory, simply on the basis that most normal people don't like Collingwood (sorry Rogi...).
          BUT I feel that there's possibly a huge negative impact of a Saints victory over the Pies and that I fear will be an emergence of the anti-football style of game that Sydney used to win the flag in 2005 (when Lyon was a Swans assistant coach).

If anti-football, that boring, dour, suffocating brand of Australian Rules meets Rugby style of tactics is what brings down Collingwood it will be embraced by other teams in the 2011 season which will be a real shame, after almost 4 full wonderful years of watching the play-on at all costs, free-flowing style of the Cat Empire...

As for you Hawthorn blokes, you're fuckin' kidding yourselves, you came out of nowhere to pinch a flag in 2008 and just as quickly you've returned to that dark place, never to be heard from again...lol
          I think you are right Phoenix, the saints ugly and defensive gameplan always fails against the fast and attacking gameplans performed by Geelong in last years grand final, or against a shit side like essendon who managed to beat the saints twice last year and this year as well..

I think the cat empire is going the way of alexander the greats empire mate, too many old farts who seem to have lost the passion and one of your most important generals, the great G.Ablett looks to be going to the Gold Coast.

Maybe you need to bring Nathan Ablett out of retirement

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Phoenix, Miranda Kerr is a one eyed Collingwood supporter, here is a list of all the famous supporters that support AFL clubs

Im not sure how realistic it is, i know Peter Hellier is a big Collingwood supporter.

http://footy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_...s_of_AFL_clubs
            Wow, Nick Gianoppolous is a bombers supporter, i feel like tearing my membership and coverting to west sydney.
            Im not too sure how Samuel Jackson and Ralf Schmacher became bombers supporters

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              I think you are right Phoenix, the saints ugly and defensive gameplan always fails against the fast and attacking gameplans performed by Geelong in last years grand final, or against a shit side like essendon who managed to beat the saints twice last year and this year as well..

I think the cat empire is going the way of alexander the greats empire mate, too many old farts who seem to have lost the passion and one of your most important generals, the great G.Ablett looks to be going to the Gold Coast.

Maybe you need to bring Nathan Ablett out of retirement
              lol...nice work BBS

mate, your mob, what a fuckin' disgrace...if the handling of the Knights sacking is anything to go by your mob is a total rabble and no chance to improve for another 5 years...I'm sick of watching that snake Hird bullshitting each week on 'On The Couch' how he's not interested in the top job asap...
              I'm sick of Abletts BS as well, I wonder how he feels about the committment the group made to each other to stay as a team and accept pay cuts for a chance of more flag glory...I wonder how his team mates, those that are locked in lower contracts feel?

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Wow, Nick Gianoppolous is a bombers supporter, i feel like tearing my membership and coverting to west sydney.
                Im not too sure how Samuel Jackson and Ralf Schmacher became bombers supporters
                BBS, I wonder how Vladimir Putin and Oprah Winfrey are Collingwood supporters it surprised me too lol

Speaking of Nick Gianoppolous, Whats your opinion about his new movie called Wog Boy 2 The Kings of Myconos? Vince Colosimo is also in it.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Matthew Knights is a hack, he got far too much publicity im not sure what he expects to happen? He didnt make the finals 2 years in a row, coaches get sacked for loosing 3-4 on the trot there is no professionalism at all in the AFL especially not in the success field. You'd think that a high profile club like Essendon has a responsibility to their members and fans to bring success to their club. You have high profile clubs that are coached by ordinary coaches who are simply not good enough to put up with the pressure of all the supporters aswell as bring success to the club.

The AFL is nothing more then a communist organization, the reality is that everybody is not equal if you want clubs to be equal then make it an amateur league like the Gaelic football in Ireland is, when players are payed then you cant put a limit on that like the Gary Ablett saga if the Gold Coast can afford his services then they should be able to sign him. Every player should be on the market if the price is right, where as now if a club wants to sign Jason Akermanis even though he is a free agent he still has to join a pre season draft in order to go to another club he still has a few seasons left in him similar to what happened with Ben Cousins.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Boys Nathan Ablett is out of retirement. He has been signed up by GGS and dad Gary is reported to be their goal kicking coach. Gary Jnr is definitely headed north. The fact he has not committed to the Cats is a sure fire indication he is leaving Geelong.
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

So far as the Grand Final goes, I say go the Magpies. I can't stand the Saints or those whining Saints supporters.

All I get from them is, "we hate Port Adelaide, 2004 was our year, you stole it from us." And now all I hear from them is, "we deserve to win. We haven't won since 1966....."

All I can say to St Kilda is.... bla, bla, bla, bla!

You don't deserve anything, you need to earn it.

What a disgusting record, one only VFL premiership. They have spent more years at the bottom of the ladder earning wooden spoons.
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                        So far as the Grand Final goes, I say go the Magpies. I can't stand the Saints or those whining Saints supporters.

All I get from them is, "we hate Port Adelaide, 2004 was our year, you stole it from us." And now all I hear from them is, "we deserve to win. We haven't won since 1966....."

All I can say to St Kilda is.... bla, bla, bla, bla!

You don't deserve anything, you need to earn it.

What a disgusting record, one only VFL premiership. They have spent more years at the bottom of the ladder earning wooden spoons.
                        Mik
                        Tell us what you really think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

I'm with ya Mik! Everyone should get behind the pies next week!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            I'm with ya Mik! Everyone should get behind the pies next week!
                            Rogi
                            The only pies we should get behind need tomato sauce with them!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Rogi
                              The only pies we should get behind need tomato sauce with them!
                              makedonche, I thought you Port boys had a soft spot for your feathered cousins in the East...

Surely you've made up with Eddie by now...

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Is it ok to pull this out now ??????

Or is it premature?

sorry Rogi, i might not have a chance after this Saturday.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X