Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Let me make this extremely clear. I have a short memory. I also take great comfort in any disappointments on the football field that YOU endure. Allow me this moment. pozdrav
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Let me make this extremely clear. I have a short memory. I also take great comfort in any disappointments on the football field that YOU endure. Allow me this moment. pozdrav
      Enjoy!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Friday night was the worst night of my life, i couldnt stop crying for almost 24 hours.

When the bombers lost i kicked my cat through the window, then threw my slice of pizza to the TV, and finally punched a hole in my wall.

Fuck the bombers i had enough of those druggies. I microwaved my membership on Sunday.

Im going to follow a real team like The Gold Coast suns

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
          Friday night was the worst night of my life, i couldnt stop crying for almost 24 hours.

When the bombers lost i kicked my cat through the window, then threw my slice of pizza to the TV, and finally punched a hole in my wall.

Fuck the bombers i had enough of those druggies. I microwaved my membership on Sunday.

Im going to follow a real team like The Gold Coast suns
          Lost to Brisbane today too! What you gonna do now?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
            Lost to Brisbane today too! What you gonna do now?
            Im actually very happy, my team the Gold Coast suns are on a role and won today

Garry Ablett is a start, best player in the league by far.

In regards to the Essendope Bummers, well to be fair they had more inside 50's, more disposals etc but as like the game against the old men at geelong they were inaccurate at goal and poor disposal and decision making.

Lame Turd is the worst coach in AFL. He is a poor mans Guy McKenna

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

If Freo get Pavlich and Sandilands fit and firing at the right time of the season they will be right up there contending imo. Great effort so far considering how depleted their squad is at the current state.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Some very inconsistent umpiring in the Pies V Cats game...couldn't understand the high free kick given to that criminal gjuptin for the Pies and then the play on from the front of the mark was a real head scratcher...resulting in a Pies goal and a bit of a turning point in the game.

A very poor start and losing Smedts early cost Geelong dearly.

The poor starts are becoming a real issue for the Cats, you just can't give the good sides a big lead at any stage of a match. The Pies came out fighting and were probably the better side on the night.

The early injury to Smedts cost us late in the game.
                Blicavs should have been the player subbed out but we were probably left with one less runner late in the game when the match was in the balance.

Now to Port next week and then a good run of home games (first for the year) after that...
                Last edited by Phoenix; 05-18-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Just quietly...

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

EM, I prefer the Hawks on top of the ladder...it brings a little less attention to us

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      EM, I prefer the Hawks on top of the ladder...it brings a little less attention to us
                      Yeh, 1st and 2nd are more or less the same come the end of the season. At this stage the top 4 looks like it's already starting to take form. You can probably pencil in the Hawks and Cats already. Sydney and Freo look the goods at the moment (especially freo), so I'd expect them to take 3rd and 4th. I can't see the bombers staying in there much longer, so the only other side that may threaten for a top 4 position is collingwood.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                        Yeh, 1st and 2nd are more or less the same come the end of the season. At this stage the top 4 looks like it's already starting to take form. You can probably pencil in the Hawks and Cats already. Sydney and Freo look the goods at the moment (especially freo), so I'd expect them to take 3rd and 4th. I can't see the bombers staying in there much longer, so the only other side that may threaten for a top 4 position is collingwood.
                        Hawks and Cats have probably banked enough wins already, Geelong have a favourable draw from Round 10 onwards, which includes 7 home games against mostly piss weak sides plus an away game to GWS...

Failing the Essendon like, yearly dive into the abyss we should be good for a top 4 spot.

But GF glory is all about playing your best football in September...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Hawks and Cats have probably banked enough wins already, Geelong have a favourable draw from Round 10 onwards, which includes 7 home games against mostly piss weak sides plus an away game to GWS...

Failing the Essendon like, yearly dive into the abyss we should be good for a top 4 spot.

But GF glory is all about playing your best football in September...
                          Who's to say the cats won't 'tank' later on in the year to secure 4th position if hawks grab 1st place? There'll be a few nervous hawks going around if that happens.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                            Who's to say the cats won't 'tank' later on in the year to secure 4th position if hawks grab 1st place? There'll be a few nervous hawks going around if that happens.
                            Too early to say EM.
                            We're losing players at a rate of one a game at the moment.
                            Varcoe and Hunt are 3 months away.
                            Chapman is still out, Rivers is out, Hamish McIntosh, only God knows when he'll be available and we lost Smedts early in the game last night.

A healthy squad is the key to success at the pointy end of the season.
                            I'm hoping we can bank enough early wins that we can manage our injuries and give the younger guys a rest before the finals campaign.

We played the Hawks at the best possible time (Round 1)...I reckon we were a couple of weeks further advanced, next time we will get a much more accurate account of where both teams sit....

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Some very inconsistent umpiring in the Pies V Cats game...couldn't understand the high free kick given to that criminal gjuptin for the Pies and then the play on from the front of the mark was a real head scratcher...resulting in a Pies goal and a bit of a turning point in the game.

A very poor start and losing Smedts early cost Geelong dearly.

The poor starts are becoming a real issue for the Cats, you just can't give the good sides a big lead at any stage of a match. The Pies came out fighting and were probably the better side on the night.

The early injury to Smedts cost us late in the game.
                              Blicavs should have been the player subbed out but we were probably left with one less runner late in the game when the match was in the balance.

Now to Port next week and then a good run of home games (first for the year) after that...
                              Phoenix
                              Funny you should mention the umpiring decision above, my missus who knows fuck all about football was watching the game and said it cost the Cats the game!.......
                              .........get ready fro your second loss next week!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Phoenix
                                Funny you should mention the umpiring decision above, my missus who knows fuck all about football was watching the game and said it cost the Cats the game!.......
                                .........get ready fro your second loss next week!
                                In your wildest dreams buddy...
                                Stick to football advice from your missus, sounds like a smart woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X