Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

We would appreciate your help in directions how to form something simmilar or as another useful hand for your organization but in Europe where our diaspora is less organized but also very big.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, AMHRC were the ones that successfully won the lawsuit to change our language from Slav Macedonian to Macedonian.

I speak very highly of this organization, we should look out for them.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

AMHRC, Bratot is an exceptional personal to discuss this matter with at all levels.
        I can smell an EMHRC.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, Whats EMHRC?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

What is an AMHRC?
            Now think of the E and what Bratot said.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Risto, Whats EMHRC?
              European Macedonian Human Rights Committee
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• AMHRC
                De-registered
                • Sep 2009

Risto, Bratot and Grotius,

Excellent suggestions. Bratot, during the conference in March, we shall talk directly with Risto and try to work out the details for an EMHRC. We have an international co-ordinator based in Skopje and we can definitely try to work something out with you. Also in March, we can work on the marketing etc. We have a feeling that some very good people are going to come on board the committee in March, to help us with this.

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Nice development in this discussion folks. AMHRC... we are all on your side. Do what you think needs doing and let us know in which areas you need help.

I for one am not out to glorify myself.
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• AMHRC
                    De-registered
                    • Sep 2009

Thanks Mikhail,

please if you can, come to our dinner in March and introduce yourself to us.

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

I will be there! Look forward to it.
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                        I will be there! Look forward to it.
                        It will be my pleasure to introduce Mikail to the AMHRC.
                        We must always look after the locals (even if they are no longer local).
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Serdarot
                          • Feb 2010

tumbs UP for EMHRC

btw, thanx to all for the info about AMHRC.

this thread and forum are big lesson for me.

disapointed from the development of VMRO-DPMNE in the early 90s, i decided long time ago to avoid any serious contacts with Macedonian Organisations in and outside Macedonia, and with few brothers and sisters we were fighting our "own" fight.

ke grande mistejka aj mejka (what a big mistake i made)

Brat, you will get some spank from me first time i see you (couse you did not invited me here earlier)

as much as i see, many of this people dont just talk, they also DO something, a big diference compared with some other Macedonians

pozdrav brakja i sestri
                          Bratot:
                          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            It will be my pleasure to introduce Mikail to the AMHRC.
                            We must always look after the locals (even if they are no longer local).
                            Spolajti Risto. Adelaide will always be dear to me.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Serdarot
                              Many thanks for the info. on Kota!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Bratot, Spolaj Ti

For a European based version you need alot of contacts and close co-workers from the EU, we need a hard an intense lobbying group within the EU especially when it comes to minority rights. Our momentum is slowly building up and its great to see this kind of talk.

AMHRC have proven in the past that they can work with others, this example should be seen by the other organization groups.

The European Human Rights Group recently called for Bulgaria to recognize OMO Ilinden Pirin and the Bulgarians are not very happy about it, Greece should also be pressured for minority rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X