• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    Don't believe in everything you hear

Most of the complainers are actually ppl who always prefer to find a pretext for their laziness.

While normal young ppl in America or Europe during their study also work some part time jobs as .. mowing the grass, supermarkets, fastfoods, catering service etc. w/e they can find, in our country Macedonia, that is simply too low for their pampered arses and they prefer not working, living on their parents back and always complaing how difficult the life is with no money, no job and similar stuff.
    You are right Bratot,
    But one of my cousin was one who paid to get a job..
    Not quite sure how much she paid..? something along 3mth to 6mths pay
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I think there is a bit of both going on. I knew some people like TLWR does, who weren't paid for months on end, but Jankovska is right, alot of it has to do with "vrski".
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

It's worse in UK, especially for the economic immigrants who have to pay a high % from their pay every month to illegal recketer "recruitment agencies".
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Don't believe in everything you hear

Most of the complainers are actually ppl who always prefer to find a pretext for their laziness.

While normal young ppl in America or Europe during their study also work some part time jobs as .. mowing the grass, supermarkets, fastfoods, catering service etc. w/e they can find, in our country Macedonia, that is simply too low for their pampered arses and they prefer not working, living on their parents back and always complaing how difficult the life is with no money, no job and similar stuff.
          That's not true. Both my cousins are employed and both were put in that place by this person they both payed 3000 euros to. Very simple.
          My friend is with economski fakultet, she lives in Kriva Palanka without a job. She has two kids. I spoke to her this morning, they are opening a new mini market in my town and she has applied. She told me she doesn't hope she will get in because she hasn't got vrski and they are taking only 6 people. I bet you that a few of those will be wifes of carinari, nacalnici. Once I find out I will let you know
          People are not lazy in MAcedonia, the gov has taken everything from them and the previous gov did. If people were lazy in Macedonia they won't be able to survive so stop saying that. It's a lie. People go po pekurki, borovinki, malini in the summer, kantaion, they work fields for piperki, patlidzanki, kompiri. That's not lazy.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

It's worse in UK, especially for the economic immigrants who have to pay a high % from their pay every month to illegal recketer "recruitment agencies".
            I am not sure what you are talking about. In the UK we all pay the same tax and who pays to recruitment agencies? The companies pay them, not the people looking for a job. You got things wrong. I work in HR/ Recruitment and I can assure you that tax is paid the same by everyone, according to earnings. If any immigrants pay to recruitment agencies than those are being screwed over.
            Last edited by Jankovska; 01-21-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Warrior, Spolaj Ti for the feedback, We do have natural beauties even in Pelister where the Drvo Molika is only grown there. Kozuf will be very good too, we are blessed from God with so many good rivers,lakes and mountains however we dont have the proper people running them.

As for the Prvachinja, its a political stunt nothing more the Albanians are always provoking however its going to become harder and harder for them.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                I am not sure what you are talking about. In the UK we all pay the same tax and who pays to recruitment agencies? The companies pay them, not the people looking for a job. You got things wrong. I work in HR/ Recruitment and I can assure you that tax is paid the same by everyone, according to earnings. If any immigrants pay to recruitment agencies than those are being screwed over.
                I live among polish ppl and there have been many situations as i described before with those "legal" recketers.

I can say I will find you a job, you sign in a deal with me because you are desperate and in need of a job/money.
                You pay me 40% from each salary. If not... nauchi se da plivas brzo.

Ppl who have paid to get a job in Macedonia are also screwed over.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

That's not true. Both my cousins are employed and both were put in that place by this person they both payed 3000 euros to. Very simple.
                  My friend is with economski fakultet, she lives in Kriva Palanka without a job. She has two kids. I spoke to her this morning, they are opening a new mini market in my town and she has applied. She told me she doesn't hope she will get in because she hasn't got vrski and they are taking only 6 people. I bet you that a few of those will be wifes of carinari, nacalnici. Once I find out I will let you know
                  People are not lazy in MAcedonia, the gov has taken everything from them and the previous gov did. If people were lazy in Macedonia they won't be able to survive so stop saying that. It's a lie. People go po pekurki, borovinki, malini in the summer, kantaion, they work fields for piperki, patlidzanki, kompiri. That's not lazy.
                  Don't take too much of a freedom to point me as a liar ok? First of all I know where I grew up and live and I'm not talking about some provincija situation where things havent changed for a decades.

I can always find you an example as you did, that doesn't mean you or me isn't speaking the truth.

And I was pointing out for the young ppl. Go and ask any of those spoiled kids if they would work on the field (as you dramaticly pictured) or they would rather stay home doing nothing.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Don't take too much of a freedom to point me as a liar ok? First of all I know where I grew up and live and I'm not talking about some provincija situation where things havent changed for a decades.

I can always find you an example as you did, that doesn't mean you or me isn't speaking the truth.

And I was pointing out for the young ppl. Go and ask any of those spoiled kids if they would work on the field (as you dramaticly pictured) or they would rather stay home doing nothing.
                    When did you last time go to Strumica? I will take any freedom I like because the crap you are talking is just that, crap, not true. unless you are a skopjance.coz I was there in the summer and I saw many young kids in the fields. Provincija? Don't you think that exactly that sort of thinking has put Macedonia to this point? Coz let me tell you Macedonia is not made of Ohrid, Bitola and Skopje only. hardly those are a tiny part. Western is pretty much given so maybe one day you will need this provincii to save your arse. And if we are a provincija, viewed as not napredni why the hell did we send out boys to die in 2001? Who for? Kremovite sto si prcea kurovite pokraj kejot, posto oni ne se provincijalci. Tocno nie kremovi nikad nema nisto da rabotat, oti ima deca od provincija da im donasat grav i kompiri i oriz,
                    Last edited by Jankovska; 01-21-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

I live among polish ppl and there have been many situations as i described before with those "legal" recketers.

I can say I will find you a job, you sign in a deal with me because you are desperate and in need of a job/money.
                      You pay me 40% from each salary. If not... nauchi se da plivas brzo.

Ppl who have paid to get a job in Macedonia are also screwed over.
                      You don't seem to get it. In the UK you can walk into any recruitment agency, leave your CV and apply for any of their jobs and you will not be charged a penny. Mostly they will look to find a job for you because they get commision from the person emplying you. So what Polish people do or other illegal people do is not my concern. In Macedonia you have no where to go and apply. Zavod advertises the jobs evven though they have already filled them in. Legally in the UK every job must be advertised first, in Macedonia you fill it in first and than advertise it to show they you are doing the right thing. If I went to a company director and offered him £5000 for a job position he will report me, in Macedonia he will take the money and still you are not sure if the job is yours because someone may pay more. Don't give me the bullshit about lazy Macedonians this that and the other. Lazy are the Skopskite kremovi sto ne znaat gazot sami da si izbrisat. A drugite rabotat i proizveduvat za niv i ginaa za taa drzava da bidat nareceni provincijalci.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Or (in the UK & Australia), you could apply for the jobs yourself and negotiate a higher salary, skipping the middle-man's commission (recruitment agent/agency)

Sorry Jankovska

You've gotta love the service industry... money for nothing

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, How do you expect Strumica to get major funding when a crook like Zoran Zaev is there?? Would you honestly trust that guy with Government funds?? You just have to ask the people of Strumica to tell you about him and how he became rich over night.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

When did you last time go to Strumica? I will take any freedom I like because the crap you are talking is just that, crap, not true. unless you are a skopjance.coz I was there in the summer and I saw many young kids in the fields. Provincija? Don't you think that exactly that sort of thinking has put Macedonia to this point? Coz let me tell you Macedonia is not made of Ohrid, Bitola and Skopje only. hardly those are a tiny part. Western is pretty much given so maybe one day you will need this provincii to save your arse. And if we are a provincija, viewed as not napredni why the hell did we send out boys to die in 2001? Who for? Kremovite sto si prcea kurovite pokraj kejot, posto oni ne se provincijalci. Tocno nie kremovi nikad nema nisto da rabotat, oti ima deca od provincija da im donasat grav i kompiri i oriz,
                            Spare me from your frustration Jankovska.

And YES Kriva Palanka is provincija.

And I will call the things with the right name, not something different because it alleviates the psychological pain.

You are not even competent to speak about 2001 and the service, actually is pretty low and immature try to use it as an argument in dealing here with me.
                            As I can point out many flaws in the recruiting of some paramilitary local pseudo-patriots who instead of doing their service they robbed the abondoned houses in the middle of the war.

I was refering exactly to those "kremci" when talking about the lazy spoiled youth, but obviously your PMS prevents you from showing some balance of logical arguments.

And those "deca od provincija" later become the worst frustrated Skopjans after all.

The young ppl are more interested in political party service than in gettin proper education and a work. It's always better option to wait until someone with enough party connection will put you in the administration.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

You don't seem to get it. In the UK you can walk into any recruitment agency, leave your CV and apply for any of their jobs and you will not be charged a penny. Mostly they will look to find a job for you because they get commision from the person emplying you. So what Polish people do or other illegal people do is not my concern. In Macedonia you have no where to go and apply. Zavod advertises the jobs evven though they have already filled them in. Legally in the UK every job must be advertised first, in Macedonia you fill it in first and than advertise it to show they you are doing the right thing. If I went to a company director and offered him £5000 for a job position he will report me, in Macedonia he will take the money and still you are not sure if the job is yours because someone may pay more. Don't give me the bullshit about lazy Macedonians this that and the other. Lazy are the Skopskite kremovi sto ne znaat gazot sami da si izbrisat. A drugite rabotat i proizveduvat za niv i ginaa za taa drzava da bidat nareceni provincijalci.
                              Again the same pitful lines.

I know exactly how the recruitment process is done and I took the UK and polish labor force there as a example that such illegal things as asking for harach in order to get you a job knows no borders.

The illegal things are simply illegal, doesn't matter where they exist. Macedonia is not an exemption.

Last edited by Bratot; 01-21-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                Or (in the UK & Australia), you could apply for the jobs yourself and negotiate a higher salary, skipping the middle-man's commission (recruitment agent/agency)

Sorry Jankovska

You've gotta love the service industry... money for nothing
                                Nothing to be sorry about, I work in HR for a company not agency. I do think recruitment agencies are a pain in the arse and you have more chance getting a job yourself but in the UK you don't have to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X