Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Indeed Volk, Gjorgje Ivanov clearly stated that our identity is non negotiable and we are not negotiating our name to begin with.

Volk, With the Sorosoids aswell the as Opposition propaganda spilling their filth to the people they dont know what to believe when they have facts infront of them. The question is who lead to Macedonia to where it is now?? Who privatized Stopanska Banka,EVN etc ?? Ljubco Georgievski is also in the same boat, this has been happening for decades. If the Opposition Government while in power had of done some of the basic things in Macedonia it would have been easier for any government to take over where as now this Government is spending money on basic needs that are not available to its citizens.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
      Because i speak fairly good Macedonian and have grown up in that area and i am on many occassions around the place, so that might be the reason the mayor asked.

I know lot of things dont make sense to you, becuase you have not expirienced Macedonia fully yet, i must say the bad side, there is also a wonderful side to Macedonia and i think you are seeing Macedonia throught that side only
      Warrior, Fair Enough

You mentioned the bad side of Macedonia, Whats the good side in your opinion??
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Warrior is correct about the 'which party are you a member of' scenario. It is very common.

A lot of businessmen who do not care at all about any political party in Macedonia, make financial contributions to both, just so they leave them alone. It is a very sad state of affairs in this regard.

Comment

• Warrior
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Warrior, Here is the reality in Stari Kraj
          This is my response Prolet.

The economy was pustosh before the GFC and during the GFC, so that is a propaganda capitalizing on peoples misfortunes. You need to be objective and not swayed by a rheoteric. You were jumping up and down couple of days about me saying VMRO has pro Bulgarian inclination and didnt take long for them to start showing their rogovi.

So please do not relay on media to justify one side or another side. I am pro Macedonia and media or so called facts will not sway my thinking on politics there. Everything is corrupt there!! Koga ke razberesh deka site trgaat na partiska strana vo Makedonija i zatoa nikosh nee mozno da ima odedinuvanje pomegu gradanite i trgnuvanje napred of mrtva tocka. Makedonija stoi at taa mrtva tocka poslednive 20 godini. Vreme e za pravi luge da e predvodat drzavata, sto nemaat nikakva proslost so aktuelnive politicki parti. I sto pobrza da se zatvoraat ovie parti i na nivnite voditeli da im se sudit za predatstvo. Who the F gave Gruevski the right to offer RoM - Skopje to the Greeks in Bucharest??? I toa tie drzavnik???!!! Do you remember what happened to the Israeli leader that was going to give land back to the Arabs? I dont think any other leader from Israel has ever mentioned land excahnge from then.

According to some of my families if you go for a job, the first question you are asked is which party you belong to. So they have gone and become members of VMRO because that secures some work, which coincidently is not paid. Toa tie stvarnost na Makedonija.

Best is that you talk to people that have expirienced recently RoM or they are still expirincing it and then form an opinion.

Somehow i think the above is not making sense to you, and probably I wasted 10 minutes of my time.....

Comment

• Warrior
            • Jan 2010

Warrior, Why would they ask you which political party you are from if you are a foreign investor? It makes no sense at all, you could say you are a Labor or Liberal member what difference would that make?

Milososki is a disgrace we knew all along that he is a bugarofil, i have no respect for him at all. However the Prvachinja will all be learning Macedonian as it was confirmed by Educations Minister Todorov.
            PM me if you want to put some money on this??? I hope you are right, but they will get what they want especially in Gostivar and Tetovo. Todorov is only making a statement so the offer in cash is larger than what they initially intended to pay. Albos have the money there, we have the corrupt politicians and anything is possible, even the terrorists will get pensions at the end of the day. If Gruevski doesnt listen, US will approve it.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Warrior, It makes perfect sense i know what you mean and no you didnt waste your time at all you are just stating the obvious on how things were at some stage in our history. All im stating is that things are slowly changing, we knew about Miloshoski all along i've never trusted him as he is a Bugarofil.

Warrior, I notice that you said alot of bad things about stari kraj, can you now tell me the good things?? Surly its not all downhill
              Last edited by Prolet; 01-20-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                Most of you are aware that of lately I have become very critical of our gov and have lost faith in their promises and now I see them as bunch of corrupt individuals who care only for their fotelja and not for the Macedonian people. Gruevski is trying to turn our country into a dictatorship where the poor Macedonian citizen is pushed harder and harder.
                Gruevski and Co have come up with the most stupid and absurd ways of taking the last penny from the poor and i am really unhappy to watch all that is happening. I believe we shout not sit around and let them do the same that SDSM did for 15 years. We should not give them 15 years.
                Firstly the figures that our gov publishes are not correct, figures regarding corruption, employment, everything. Those are all made up because looking at the real picture of Macedonia nothing has change one bit, actually it has, the people have more things to pay.
                The same mafijasi from VMRO rule the organisations, companies, businesses, hospitals etc while the poor people still have to pay up. They have changed nothing, they have replaced the greedy SDSM bustards with greedy VMRO bustards.
                The problem must be addressed now, Macedonia can't wait.
                A lot of the TV chanels and papers are owned in one way or another by the gov and everything that gets reported is bliss when actually reality is different. Gruevski has done nothing for the country so far, nothing.
                Our hospitals are falling apart, our education system has become a joke (because profesori se deca na profesori) our zavod, sobranie, banks are places from hell. The goverment has issued a zillion different new laws for which fines are extremly high and even tho i agree most are needed they should be for everyone, not just the poor.
                The law with the rubbish, every citizen that broke it paid a 50 euro fine but not the rich and the opstini run by some VMRO greedy bustard.

So it's a money making machine. Stop people from throwing anything on the streets but don't provide bins for the rubbish, sooner or later they will have to throw it on the street and voila, we are rich as a gov. Sramota
                Corruption has not changed one bit, mind that I think some of the the VMROvci na vlast sega are worse. Everyone in banks, posta, police i drugi drzavni institucii is employed not because of skills for the job but because they are a relative or themselves a member of the VMRO partija. Once again the gov has failed
                The new gov has decided to go and mesure everyones land once again and incerase the taxes, but it came to a point that if you have your tractor parked in your yard uncovered you'll be fined. You are not allowed to fart into your own back yard without paying in Macedonia.
                Another simply money making law is the one regarding the chimeny, everyone has to now pay some stupid tax for having a chimeny, the more you have the higher the tax.
                The tax for the graves of the dead has gone up by three times at least since they came in power.
                Electricity/gas in Macedonia is stupidly expensive and don't get me started on the phones. The gov has done nothing in these fields to help change the situation.
                Taxes are flying from everywhere and every day people are pushed more and more. Hospitals are 'free' but you have to pay for your own medication i participacija and it turnes out it costs you a fortune. Apteki have lekovi na pozitivna lista but not a single time I went there were they available.
                A packet of sylimarin of 30 in Macedonia costs 300 denari, in the UK a packet of 200 costs £10.
                Water and gubrarina have gone up again but the bins and the rubbish get's taken out once in a month.
                In this new year people will be charged tax on slivi for rakija so probably it will be more expensive to make it than buy it. The gov could not maybe think to use the rakija making citizen and maybe work on exporting, promoting this drink? No why should they, they need money and we should pay up.
                Worse of all is now in Macedonia they have izvrsiteli, the people I call SS soldiers, proper Nazi mentality that go to people's houses and remove items if they were late with any sort of payment. There are no courts, different ways of sorting out a situation, it's done on the spot. no one offers help to those people, no one, they just push them and push them and push them and it;s making me sick. I just can't watch it.
                The car situation is a joke. We have the most expensive cars in Macedonia because Grujo and Co are protecting the saloni which are owned by their people and they are probably getting big bucks from this monopol. Who should care if a tico is 3000 euros? Fuck the Macedonian people.
                Don't get me started on the money wasted on gov programes which are shit and spomenici. we should not sit back and take it> grujo has brainwashed many people but i urge everyone to take the bus< go around eastern macedonia and speak to the normal poor macedonian people and see for yourself
                Jankovska you rock girl. And I am afraid what you write is all true.
                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                  PM me if you want to put some money on this??? I hope you are right, but they will get what they want especially in Gostivar and Tetovo. Todorov is only making a statement so the offer in cash is larger than what they initially intended to pay. Albos have the money there, we have the corrupt politicians and anything is possible, even the terrorists will get pensions at the end of the day. If Gruevski doesnt listen, US will approve it.
                  There is video footage here too

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

To get a job in Macedonia you have to have vrski, big vrski. No one cares how skilled you are, no one. We have carinari with cetvrto oddelenie even though sredno is min required but he is a VMRO so he has a job.
                    the gov glava neka krsat, mene mi e samo zal za narodot nas, ni kriv ni dolzen se si plaka.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

To get a job in Macedonia you have to have vrski, big vrski. No one cares how skilled you are, no one. We have carinari with cetvrto oddelenie even though sredno is min required but he is a VMRO so he has a job.
                      the gov glava neka krsat, mene mi e samo zal za narodot nas, ni kriv ni dolzen se si plaka.

Heh... and point me the place where that isn't working that way?

Connections are the mother, shto bi se reklo

There is a small nr of ppl who managed somewhere only because of their capabilities, the rest of them are simply asslickers or cockroaches.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Asslicking cockroaches are my favourite.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

Warrior, It makes perfect sense i know what you mean and no you didnt waste your time at all you are just stating the obvious on how things were at some stage in our history. All im stating is that things are slowly changing, we knew about Miloshoski all along i've never trusted him as he is a Bugarofil.

Warrior, I notice that you said alot of bad things about stari kraj, can you now tell me the good things?? Surly its not all downhill
                          I am glad you absorbing bits and pieces. You must remember once a liar always a liar. People do not change. VMRO has too many skeletons in the closet to be believed!!! That goes for the other parties there as well.

It is the political sphere that are shaming the country.

If you have been there, you would know that the country is amazing in many aspects. How good is Mavrovo in winter if you like skiing?? Its one of the best and most skiing parks in Austria, Swiss and Italy can be envy of Mavrovo!!

People in the lower echelon of the politics are non corrupt and are pleasure to chat with, the natural beaty of the country is amazing with the mountains, rivers etc. There are smart people in the country that need to be cultavated into successul leaders, but unfortunately they choose the wrong option when its time to decide becasue of the system in place. Macedonia has a small population and large natural resources, farming etc and that is where the strenght of the country should be, but as with Africa politicians will pillage the natural resources and make slaves out of the citizens for someone elses interests.

The location of the country is also very good within the Balkan region so that should be an advatage.

Once corruprion is minimized and the Serbo\Bugarofils are weeded out, then plans for foreign exportations should be put in place through subsidising local business to get back on their feet, improve education and improve infrastructure. When foreign business partners see transperancy within the country everyone will do business with us irrelevent whether we are part of EU or NATo or some other stupic organisation. Every businessman looks at the bottom line and not who you belong to. China is communist but doesnt deter anyone to work with them, because they can see the benefit.

It will take years, but if corruption is prevalent that can not be achieved. Macedonia can become an envy for many countries in that region if ran for the Macedonia citizens interests and not for the interests of political parties or for some foreign biggots!!!! (Bulgaria, USA, Serbia etc)

Comment

• Warrior
                            • Jan 2010

Did you read the paper this morning? They boycotted classes!!! Trust me they will get things their way eventually!
                            Last edited by Warrior; 01-20-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

You are right Janovska,
                              Not only you need to know people to get a job..
                              But I've herd from many, to get a job many have to pay money to get it..
                              UNBELIEVABLE..!!!!!!
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Don't believe in everything you hear

Most of the complainers are actually ppl who always prefer to find a pretext for their laziness.

While normal young ppl in America or Europe during their study also work some part time jobs as .. mowing the grass, supermarkets, fastfoods, catering service etc. w/e they can find, in our country Macedonia, that is simply too low for their pampered arses and they prefer not working, living on their parents back and always complaing how difficult the life is with no money, no job and similar stuff.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X