X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by damian View Post
    I know there were Greek speakers in the places I referred to.........
    Greek was often designated the language of trade and education. That does not prove people spoke it as a native language, or that they were ethnic Greeks.
    There were also Greek revolts in West-South Macedonia during the Greek Revolutionary War and 1854 etc.
    Which revolts?
    Do you deny there were massacres of Greek speakers in Macedonia by Bulgariaophiles etc which reached their zenith during Bulgarias occupation of Macedonia during WWII?
    Who were the 'Bulgarophiles' from Macedonia that massacred Greek speakers? Can you elaborate? Or is this the point where the leopard finally shows their spots?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• damian
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
      You haven't answered my question. Are you implying that Macedonians massacred Elleni/Grci?
      Yes, ideologically driven ones.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Start corroborating your statements. Now. Or see yourself gone from here.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makgerman
          • Nov 2009

SOM is correct, the leopard has finally shown his Grcki spots.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Oh Damian,
            Why pretend to be Macedonian?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Oh Damian,
              Why pretend to be Macedonian?
              It's a common trait of the resettled Christian Turks...

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

"Originally Posted by Risto the Great
                Oh Damian,
                Why pretend to be Macedonian?Why indeed what's that going to achieve.""
                There is a saying you can fool some of the people siome of the time not all of the people all the time.
                Stop being an idiot & admit who you are you grk (jerk).
                Last edited by George S.; 08-27-2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  "Originally Posted by Risto the Great
                  Oh Damian,
                  Why pretend to be Macedonian?Why indeed what's that going to achieve.""
                  There is a saying you can fool some of the people siome of the time not all of the people all the time.
                  Stop being an idiot & admit who you are you grk (jerk).
                  I already criticized the Greeks look at my posts. Now I am going around the merry go round so the kids behave.

Comment

• makgerman
                    • Nov 2009

I already criticized the Greeks look at my posts. Now I am going around the merry go round so the kids behave.
                    A person who wrongfully accuses Macedonians of massacring fake Grci is a Grkomanski shpion to me. Sending private messages to me and asking me more about my family's history, village and trying to gather as much information as possible, now makes sense.

Your recent posts have clearly illustrated that you have Grcki soft spots by accusing every country except your Hell-grcija.

You have used acronyms when referring to Macedonia, call our language "Makedonski" not Macedonian without doing the same for the Grci.

You are many of the kind that we don't need!
                    Last edited by makgerman; 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• damian
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2012

A person who wrongfully accuses Macedonians of massacring fake Grci is a Grkomanski shpion to me. Sending private messages to me and asking me more about my family's history, village and trying to gather as much information as possible, now makes sense.

Your recent posts have clearly illustrated that you have Grcki soft spots by accusing every country except your Hell-grcija.

You have used acronyms when referring to Macedonia, call our language "Makedonski" not Macedonian without doing the same for the Grci.

You are many of the kind that we don't need!
                      Oh thats ridiculous I sent you a message because I wanted to learn more about my village. I think you should apologise. I never asked you about your family history just about the village. You are paranoid. And I criticised the Greece policy also. But no Im not a purist or anything.

Do you consider Kosovo to be part of Macedonia too since our language is spoken there?
                      Last edited by damian; 08-27-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• makgerman
                        • Nov 2009

Oh thats ridiculous I sent you a message because I wanted to learn more about my village. I think you should apologise. I never asked you about your family history just about the village. You are paranoid. And I criticised the Greece policy also. But no Im not a purist or anything.
                        You asked me where my family is from and was planning on preparing many questions about German.
                        The first message you sent was:

Hey are your family from German? Do you know the history of the village at all? Thanks.
                        I am accusing you - one individual only.

You are accusing every Macedonian when you state that Macedonians have massacred Grci.

There is a big difference.

Therefore I refuse to apologise.
                        Last edited by makgerman; 08-27-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• damian
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

I am accusing you - one individual only.

You are accusing every Macedonian when you state that Macedonians have massacred Grci.

There is a big difference.

Therefore I refuse to apologise.
                          Well thats ridiculous nonsense from a fanatic ideologue.

Comment

• makgerman
                            • Nov 2009

Well thats ridiculous nonsense from a fanatic ideologue.
                            Why is it fanatic nonsense when you have admitted it yourself?

You state that there were Greeks all around Macedonia. I proved you wrong.

You have stated that Macedonian have massacred Grci without proof.

Who is the fanatic now?

Comment

• damian
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

damian: No you didnt. There were/are before the Pontians. All Greeks in Macedonia are not Vlachs or Pontians. Thats ridiculous.

damian: I stated ideologically driven people massacred Greeks. Dont try to twist my statements into a generalised insult.

Who is the fanatic now?
                              Are you saying IMRO never massacred people or burned?

Well, Im not a fanatic in most things. I stated I have gone through all the theses about Macedonia and they can all be criticised. Argueing otherwise means force and violence is your last resort. Did you read my "normalisation" post?
                              Last edited by damian; 08-27-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• makgerman
                                • Nov 2009

damian: No you didnt. There were/are before the Pontians. All Greeks in Macedonia are not Vlachs or Pontians. Thats ridiculous.

damian: I stated ideologically driven people massacred Greeks. Dont try to twist my statements into a generalised insult.

Who is the fanatic now?
                                Damian don't pretend responding to your own response.

You are not making any sense.

Who are the ideolocicall driven people who have massacred the Hellgrci. You have referred to them as Macedonian. Where is your proof?

Why aren't you saying the same for the Greeks who have massacred Macedonians including many in German.

Comment

Working...
                                X