• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

OZIMAK love your work brato.
    and ditto, could not have said it any better myself
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Dimo is a bit rude, could you please translate what he has said?
      I'm not sure, but something like: "I fuck your Greek mother, I fuck you". I told you I understand a bit of Macedonian. So, Dimo, there might be a chance to translate some of it and not "nema chansa".

And I live in Italy. I guess the administrators can track down my IP, for that.
      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
        No I do not see all greeks the same as you put it the devil but the greek government and most greeks I have meat in person or dicussed with on the net openly declair skopja or fyrom are not Macedonians and the Macedonian language is a dialect of Bulgarian. To the world they present we are a lost group who don’t know what we are and our language is a dialect of Bulgarian. The reality is they seek our extinction. They are a self declaired enemy and as such they can only be seen as an enemy.

War is not an option so lies deception and paying for propaganda and leverage in whatever they can eg veto or demanding Macedonian wines are taken off the eu market are their tools. My comments are not shallow. They are exactly what the passage about Ruth tells us. It is part of the greek propaganda agenda to introduce the notion of I feel x therefoe I am and to legitimise this thought as a reference point for future discussions about the so called name issue which even a blind person can see has everything to do with identity and not just the name of the country.

In a previouse post you cite places in greek Macedonia and percentages of people who are Macedonian and then pose the question are they not Macedonian. It is questioning like this that betrays you as a greek spy. Pissoff. If you knew anything about this site or Macedonians in general you would know we have never denied there are Macedonians inside what is now Greece Bulgaria or Albania so why ask such a stupid question. To create a sence of validation by association. If you say there are Macedonians inside Greece then what about people who are Macedonian and x and what if they feel greek and Macedonian. We are all mixed together. No one is pure or can claim any direct link to antiquity. Funny its exactly what the greeks have been saying for ages Macedonia is greek for 4000 or sometimes 6000 years continuously. Greeks are the only real decendents of all the ancient city states including the Macedonians. By trying to establish the idea that whatever a person feels is the only criterior to what they are is an attempt to validate every individual persons claim to being Macedonian. Then look Greece has a million or two or whatever Macedonians in Greece who feel Macedonian an greek so what are you lot in the north on about. Who said you have exclusive rights to the name Macedonia when we have so many Macedonians in Greece. Notice we went from feeling Macedonian to we are Macedonian. Yet if you ask these feel Macedonians what does it mean to them - greek what else. So what are you lot. Well we can see you feel Macedonian but you don’t feel greek so we will make a concession to you. Hows about you can be a kind of Macedonian. I know - hows about North Macedonia - your in the north anyway. Any of this dribble sound familiar from your propaganda 101 classes. Pissoff spy.

So now we are north Macedonians. Does that make the others south Macedonians. No. they don’t feel like south Macedonians. They only feel like Macedonians. Sound about right. Kind of like your neighbour looks at your house and likes it better so he calls over the fence hey dickhead hows about we change house numbers all the while thinking just wait till I call the land titles office. A crude example - I know but you get the idea. The Macedonian becomes go find something else and the feel Macedonian who could be not more than 100 years or so ago came from turkey or creat or wherever the hell from is now the Macedonia. Why not. According to you and greek policy and propaganda what you feel is the only thing that matters. If your dickhead neighbour doesn’t agree then lets call him shallow and unworldly. Pissoff spy. Deep enough for you.
        You keep offending me, while I'm not doing the same to you. My grandparents were living in Macedonia for centuries and they were speaking a sort of your language.
        I'm not representing any kind of propaganda. I'm here to discuss. And yes, your comments are shallow when followed by offensive words, no matter if they are correct or not.
        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
          You keep offending me, while I'm not doing the same to you. My grandparents were living in Macedonia for centuries and they were speaking a sort of your language.
          I'm not representing any kind of propaganda. I'm here to discuss. And yes, your comments are shallow when followed by offensive words, no matter if they are correct or not.
          a sort of our language???? what sort of language is that? go on say it what are you afraid of.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• johnMKD
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            a sort of our language???? what sort of language is that? go on say it what are you afraid of.
            My grandparents were calling it "edopika", which in Greek means "local one". But I'm sure they could perfectly carry a discussion with you guys using it.
            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
              My grandparents were calling it "edopika", which in Greek means "local one". But I'm sure they could perfectly carry a discussion with you guys using it.
              I dont give a f**k what your grandparents called it. Mabe they were bashed if they were to use the word Macedonia back then. But i asked you, what is this "a sort of language" bullshit and why can't you show us respect and say what it realy is. Spare us with your Greek lessons.
              Last edited by Bill77; 04-23-2010, 10:45 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Do you have some problem in understanding stuff. Pissoff means just that - pissoff go away you are not welcome here. I respect the rules of this site and have not used one sware word against you. Your line of questioning and pseudo logic of converting black into white one shade at a time is exactly the kind of psychological babble spies use. I know. Even as a child I had dickhead Yugoslav spies quizzing me ever so indirectly about did I feel Yugoslav or Australian or Macedonian. I can spot dirt like you a mile away.

Comment

• johnMKD
                  • Apr 2010

Do you have some problem in understanding stuff. Pissoff means just that - pissoff go away you are not welcome here. I respect the rules of this site and have not used one sware word against you. Your line of questioning and pseudo logic of converting black into white one shade at a time is exactly the kind of psychological babble spies use. I know. Even as a child I had dickhead Yugoslav spies quizzing me ever so indirectly about did I feel Yugoslav or Australian or Macedonian. I can spot dirt like you a mile away.
                  I've got some news for you.
                  1. I'm no spy and I'll never be for anybody. So your spotting abilities seem to have deserted you.
                  2. It's not up to you to decide whether I'm welcome or not so back off.
                  Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

"sort of language"???????????

HOW DARE YUOU

I pity you, prodadena dusha Grkoman shto nema chest .

There are other forums on the net, why dont you GET LOST YOU SORT OF SOMETHING PERCEN SOMETHING OF SOMETHING

SHPION E OVAY OD BUGARSKO POTEKLO
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      "sort of language"???????????

HOW DARE YUOU

I pity you, prodadena dusha Grkoman shto nema chest .

There are other forums on the net, why dont you GET LOST YOU SORT OF SOMETHING PERCEN SOMETHING OF SOMETHING

SHPION E OVAY OD BUGARSKO POTEKLO
                      "sort of language" was clearly referring to the dialect my ancestors used to speak. I'ts not pure Macedonian, yet very close to it. Let's say a kind of Macedonian mixed with a little bit of Bulgarian, as I was told.
                      Maybe it would be better for you to read first before commenting.
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Bill77 how can he say it. Even if it is true you have 1 gram of Macedonian and not the 50 percent you claim your post clearly state who you identify as. Remember saying 100 percent Greek. The word Macedonia was a dirty word until 1988. It stuck in their mouths like an oka sol. Then bum chum Serb gives them a call they cant hold Yugoslavia together anymore and literally overnight everything becomes Macedonia in Greece. I remember going shopping and seeing product of northern Greece, Greece on stuff. I remember seeing the news reports when Greece announced the name change. I remember the seeing stuff in shops labelled product of Macedonia , Greece. Tell someone who didn’t see it.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

????
                          a kind of Macedonian?
                          I will paint you a little picture.
                          You have no authority here to tell me what to do and what to post, you something percent something that had grandparents that spoke a kinf of macedonian.

Make up your mind.
                          You are either Macedonian or you are Greek

but dont YOU EVER tell me what to do you controllinh male chauvinistic insulting racist excuse for a something percentage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

Bill77 how can he say it. Even if it is true you have 1 gram of Macedonian and not the 50 percent you claim your post clearly state who you identify as. Remember saying 100 percent Greek. The word Macedonia was a dirty word until 1988. It stuck in their mouths like an oka sol. Then bum chum Serb gives them a call they cant hold Yugoslavia together anymore and literally overnight everything becomes Macedonia in Greece. I remember going shopping and seeing product of northern Greece, Greece on stuff. I remember seeing the news reports when Greece announced the name change. I remember the seeing stuff in shops labelled product of Macedonia , Greece. Tell someone who didn’t see it.
                            At last a word of no offensive language! I know what you're talking about. I was also there (meaning in Greece) in 1988.
                            So according to you, my grandparents being Macedonian and speaking a language very close to Macedonian, accredits me with 1 gram of Macedonian?
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

John, did you not state that you are Greek?

Comment

• Homer MakeDonski
                                • Jan 2010

JohnMKD has asked ,
                                What's in a name?

Our old neighbors from India will give you this answer:
                                Makedonija=World of Mother .

Translate text, webpages and documents

Enter text or a webpage URL, or upload a document.

Translate from: English
                                Translate into: Hindi

English to Hindi translation Show romanization
                                माँ की दुनिया
                                Mām̐ kī duniyā
                                Contribute a better translation.

You may check out for yourself.
                                After pressing of sound button (google chrome providing it )
                                You can even hear the Haven voice pronunciation
                                Last edited by Homer MakeDonski; 04-23-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X