X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnMKD
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
    John, did you not state that you are Greek?
    I stated that I feel Greek. My origins are my origins and nobody can question them.

The truth is that I'm here to learn. I'm here to identify myself. I've moved from Greece and I've realised that not all things are as they seem. That's why I'm here. I took the advice from Daskalot to read through the History Section, and I'll do it very soon.

I have already apologised for my first post. It was just a "bomb" to draw some attention and start a discussion.
    Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
      JohnMKD has asked ,
      What's in a name?

Our old neighbors from India will give you this answer:

You may check out for yourself.
      After pressing of sound button (google chrome providing it )
      You can even hear the Haven voice pronunciation
      Thanks very much Homer for your comment. Really appreciated.
      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mail2onur View Post
        but if there is anyone in the world related with Byzantium culture atm, you can only find them in Istanbul within the Greek minority of Turkey, definitely not in Greece.
        How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
          But I'm sure they could perfectly carry a discussion with you guys using it.
          I'ts not pure Macedonian, yet very close to it. Let's say a kind of Macedonian mixed with a little bit of Bulgarian,.
          Sory, they would not be able to "Perfectly" carry a discussion with us guys. We don't speak a mixture of Macedonian and Bulgarian. Unless you are sugesting we do..... Are you? go on i dare you.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• johnMKD
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Sory, they would not be able to "Perfectly" carry a discussion with us guys. We don't speak a mixture of Macedonian and Bulgarian. Unless you are sugesting we do. Are you? go on i dare you.
            I never implied this Bill77. Don't put words in my mouth. I said THEY spoke a language let's say 90% Macedonian and 10% Bulgarian. This means that they could understand you and you could understand them, no?
            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Are you now calling us bulgarian ??????
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Whether my spy radar is off target is irrelevant. My parents always said if anyone talks to you like dirt even in the slightest it is better to assume they’re dirt and give them a pc answer then give them any benefit of doubt. The spies will only use it against you and us. So if you talk like dirt you are dirt only now I don’t need to give a pc answer.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I never implied this Bill77. Don't put words in my mouth. I said THEY spoke a language let's say 90% Macedonian and 10% Bulgarian. This means that they could understand you and you could understand them, no?
                  Hey mate, are you some sort of mathematician? whats with all this percentages. How acurate are your measurements.

But back to your question, i never put words in your mouth. I quoted exactly what you wrote. Mabe you should use your words more wisely. You said perfect. You being a mathematician, should know perfect is 100%. So to answer your question, NO we would not understand eachother 100% if they only speak Macedonian 90%. Do you Understand?

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
                    JohnMKD has asked ,
                    What's in a name?

Our old neighbors from India will give you this answer:

Makedonija=World of Mother .

AND it probably means the "motherland" in proper English. Like we Turks call our motherland as "Anadolu"(Anatolia);

Turkish "Ana"= "Mother" in English
                    Turkish "Dolu"= transformed to Turkish from the Arabic originated word "Dunya, dunia" which means "World"

So, "Anadolu" = World of Mother, which we can call it as "Motherland" for proper English translation.

I didn't know that Macedonia also means "motherland" like Anatolia

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

Are you now calling us bulgarian ??????
                      Why are you misinterpreting everything that I'm saying? How did you arrive in this conclusion? It's clear that I'm talking about my grandparents and not about you guys. If "A" speaks a language 90% Macedonian, "A" cannot communicate with "B" that speaks 100% Macedonian? "A" - my grandparents, "B" - you guys.
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

define- you guys.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Hey mate, are you some sort of mathematician? whats with all this percentages. How acurate are your measurements.

But back to your question, i never put words in your mouth. I quoted exactly what you wrote. Mabe you should use your words more wisely. You said perfect. You being a mathematician, should know perfect is 100%. So to answer your question, NO we would not understand eachother 100% if they only speak Macedonian 90%. Do you Understand?
                          I'm no Mathematician Bill77. But this is my why of expressing myself. Can you explain to me why it's not possible to communicate with each other? Your logic doesn't make sense to me. For example, if you go to Germany...even if you speak some words and expressions in German you'll be able to communicate. In this case I'm telling that they were speaking something as Macedonian [I cannot know for sure] and you're telling me that they could not communicate with you???
                          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

define- you guys.
                            Macedonians
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                              How did you arrive to this conclusion?
                              How anyone cant????

If there is any Byzantine culture in Greece than it means you copied and learned from Istanbul. Now you gonna claim Athens and present Greece as a center for Byzantine Empire, not Istanbul????

Also guys, please go easy on JohnMKD. I saw that his first few posts was offensive but tbh, he is trying to be more reasonable now, i guess...

At least he called you as Macedonians, on the other hand Spartan calls me Mongol
                              Last edited by Onur; 04-23-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

I'm no Mathematician Bill77. But this is my why of expressing myself. Can you explain to me why it's not possible to communicate with each other? Your logic doesn't make sense to me. For example, if you go to Germany...even if you speak some words and expressions in German you'll be able to communicate. In this case I'm telling that they were speaking something as Macedonian [I cannot know for sure] and you're telling me that they could not communicate with you???
                                You silly little Italian. Who said its not possible to communicate with each other. We can be frigan mute and we will comunicate like cavemen did. I am questioning what you meant by you guys and perfectly (100%) comment. Which i answered, we would not understand each other Perfectly. What doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X