Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makedonin
    replied
    Haha, history and facts you say? Just for starters, Ilinden (preobrazhenie, no such thing) had it's center in western Macedonia, today in R. of Macedonia. Razlog was center of the Kresna-Razlog uprising which has taken place some 15 years erlier than Ilinden uprising. Get your facts streigt before writing jokes like that!

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by kate View Post
    OMG, I can't believe you deleted the link!!!! Propagandaaa?!! HAHA! The book was written by a macedonian, secreatary of the macedonian council in Switzerland 1919, the book wasn't even published in Bulgaria. Anyway i know now that I won't be allowed to post what for me is evidence of the history of Macedonia. Fair enough i thought it would be interesting. The main reason I joined is because I read some very ineteresting posts about this so called" macedonian minority" in Bulgaria and that people here want to know more about it. Well there you go, you can ask anything. I was born in Razlog and this is the place (if of course you know history and facts) was in the heart of the Ilinden - Preobrajen riots and gave a lot for the liberation of the macedonian region. So I was born there, my parents were born there and their parents and so on. I guess that makes me "Macedonian" and part of that unrecognised minority that has suffered so much in Bulgaria. Go on ask!!!

Do not be so surprised, your only agenda with the link was to claim us Macedonians as Bulgarians or you had another agenda with the link?

Do you consider yourself an ethnic Bulgarian?

Leave a comment:

• kate
    replied
    OMG, I can't believe you deleted the link!!!! Propagandaaa?!! HAHA! The book was written by a macedonian, secreatary of the macedonian council in Switzerland 1919, the book wasn't even published in Bulgaria. Anyway i know now that I won't be allowed to post what for me is evidence of the history of Macedonia. Fair enough i thought it would be interesting. The main reason I joined is because I read some very ineteresting posts about this so called" macedonian minority" in Bulgaria and that people here want to know more about it. Well there you go, you can ask anything. I was born in Razlog and this is the place (if of course you know history and facts) was in the heart of the Ilinden - Preobrajen riots and gave a lot for the liberation of the macedonian region. So I was born there, my parents were born there and their parents and so on. I guess that makes me "Macedonian" and part of that unrecognised minority that has suffered so much in Bulgaria. Go on ask!!!

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    No Bill, they cant do that sweet because then they cant say Alexander the Great was Bulgarian - they also try and steal our history
    Oh yes and Makumastara before you hop onto your high horsr and profess to have the honour and integrity which is a load of bullshit , my BULGARIAN uncle, yes that is right Bulgarian, he was married to my mum's sister , Bog da go prosti, and he even admitted to the cultural genocide of the Macedonians in pirin as well, and the fact that Bulgarians are vulgar in stealing Macedonian history

DONT YOU DARE ever imply Macedonians have no honour or integrity you Vulgarian

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by Makemustara View Post
    Guys, you are not looking for any truth. You had decided what the truth is and then proceeded to finding evidence-it's just not how things are done, that's not a scientific approach..
    Dick Head, why would we need to look for truth when we already have it. Another thing Einstein, obviously we would need to find evidance so we can stick it up fuck wits like yourself. What is wrong with Backing our claims with evidance. You cunts must try it one day.

Originally posted by Makemustara View Post
    You are free to explain to the people in Blagoevgrad that they are Macedonians (ethnically not geographically), but prepare yourselves for the response, they are not famous for being gentle, at least among my friends who lived there. .
    You have friends???? Well they must be dick heads like your self. And racist ones at that by the sounds of things. And why in the world would we want to go and ask Gypsi's like you and your mates. Would be like talking to a brick wall.

Leave a comment:

• osiris
    replied
    the real disgrace iis how some nations in the balkans still live with a fascist mind set and refuse to allow minority rights.

can you provide me with a link to the veracity of the name bulgaria to describe a nation where no bulgars live anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Makemustara
    replied
    Guys, you are not looking for any truth. You had decided what the truth is and then proceeded to finding evidence-it's just not how things are done, that's not a scientific approach.
    You are free to explain to the people in Blagoevgrad that they are Macedonians (ethnically not geographically), but prepare yourselves for the response, they are not famous for being gentle, at least among my friends who lived there.
    Some of the documents in this tread can lead you to the causes behind the Pirin issue-that is the feud between Stalin and Tito. It turns the political moods to 180 degrees for a reason.
    The following link provides an interview+the sound file with the son of the first director of the People's Militia after 1944-Rusi Hristozov-George, who speaks about his father's personal archive.
    If you have the courage and honor, please leave the link so that people can see it and decide for themselves.
    Разкрихме за вас загадката около смъртта и съдбата на архива на суперполицая Никола Гешев, а след това хвърлихме светлина върху един тъмен период от...

There is no problem with the Macedonian nation, but when you disgrace the memory of so many people it's at least...ugly.

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by julie View Post
    Welcome Kate, your link does not work
    The link does not work because it provides Bulgarian propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    Welcome Kate, your link does not work

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by kate View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Kate please be so kind and tell us if you are Bulgarian or Macedonian?

Leave a comment:

• kate
    replied
    http://........bg

Leave a comment:

• osiris
    replied
    the whole nation is an excersize in absurdity, when in fact there are more macedonians in bulgaria then ethnic bulgars. why dont these anally retentive wankers who are so preoccupied with historically correct names ever speak of nations like bugaria rumania grtsia, what a joke. how can we as macedonians take the self professed experts on balkan history seriously.

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    YouTube - Krasimir Kanev: "Bugarija prodolzuva da go diskriminira makedonskoto malcinstvo"

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Wow, solid reference list TM!

Our dear friends to the east will start to mimic our dear friends in the south

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    Thanks guys. There's surely more to come;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X