X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Boris Trajkovski

SKOPJE, Macedonia -- A parliamentary committee looking into the February 2004 death of President Boris Trajkovski said on Monday (January 11th) that the investigation must continue. Trajkovski was killed in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Commission President Oliver Sambevski said a report will be submitted to parliament citing discrepancies in initial information. Reportedly, it took 26 hours to find the wreckage while Bosnian police and rescue crews claim they had been prevented from reaching the site. About18 seconds of cockpit conversation is allegedly missing from the plane's black box recorder. (MIA, Sitel, Alsat - 11/01/10)
    A pretty compelling conspiracy theory in the making!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

From memory the rumor back when this happened was that the plan was deliberately shot down or blown up because Trajkovski being an Evangelical loony was having guilty thoughts be being a liar towards certain things, and was going to eventually come clean on certain things?

What where some of the things he was feeling guilty for? The Macedonian civil war was one of them I believe…

Another one for the conspiracy theorists out there.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

There are heaps of 'theories' about why his plane went down, some say the Macedonians did it, others say that ethnic Albanians from Macedonia organised it, who knows. I haven't really looked into it that much, but I remember being at a Macedonian function a few days after his death where the mc/speaker wanted everybody to stand and observe a moment's silence for him, and less than half of the people in the hall bothered to stand up.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Over half a million people turned up for the State funeral though.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

So who could have wanted him dead guys?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            well what i heard makes more sence. The near by French from Nato were in charge of air trafic control as the plane was over Bosnia air space. It was a fogy day and the plane smashed in to a mountain. Well sugestions were it was guided in to the mountain. Close sources to Trajkovski who are well known to my brother sugest there is plenty of evidance Trajkovski initialy survived the crash but was murdered and burned by the first that arived at the seen. Which is why rescue was deliberatly delayed. Also which is why its urged for further investigation and enquiries.

Why was he wanted Dead? again the theories are he was an obsticle for Nato and the atack on Serbia. Its well known Trajkovski was a Christian Methodist who carried his Bible everywhere he went. He was against war, against New world order, Anti EU entry, wanted peace. If you know anything about protestants or These new age christans, you will know what i am talking about.

These sources explained how often Trajkovski use to call them up and complain how he is always given a hard time by the Orthadox church and others for his Methodist views.
            Last edited by Bill77; 01-12-2010, 11:20 PM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

branko

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              branko crvenkoupoulos so he can deliver the application for eu candidacy. branko was not a good prime minister, but he wanted to remain a power. so trajkovski dies, branko becomes president.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

TK, do you consider Boris Trajkovski to have been a good president for Macedonia?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                  • Dec 2009

he wasnt the best, but he was the best given the circumstances. nobody is perfect. boris was with the people, he was constantly going across party/ethnic lines to work together with people. ivanov did not once go to tetovo or gostivar or kicevo during the election cycle to secure votes, and then vmro wondered why the albanians didnt vote for ivanov. boris went everywhere.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Everybody wanted him gone (by this I mean out of politics), despite the turnout to his funeral.

Half the country wanted him gone for patriotic reasons (he sold us out). You can really judge a leader by the tough times. He might have been a 'great leader' during rosy times because of his views on citizens rights, but that's useless, because a real leader is someone who can lead you through the hard times, and Macedonia was in hard times. In the tough times, he sold us out, he wouldn't order any attacks, he kept our soldiers back, despite the rules of engagement and we know where that ended.

The other half wanted him gone so they can take over (Branko became President in fraudulent elections).

The International Community (IC) wanted him out so he doesn't speak up about incidents like the one in the limousine where they threatened to bomb Macedonia (oops, was that meant to remain secret. Too many people were in that limo to keep that quiet).

It's a tough one to call. Though, while everyone else wanted him 'out', the only one that wanted him 'quiet' was the IC.
                    Last edited by Rogi; 01-14-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

I don't think he was a good president. I don't think he deserved to die but he didn't do anything much for the country. He was an unknown guy who didn't have balls to stand up for Macedonia and the Macedonian people in the time of crisis. If I were in his position I would have closed the borders to any US./ NATO person until I deal with the crisis in the country, not run of to sell is out as soon as things got a bit shitty

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Like they say that you shouldnt talk bad about people who passed away, he was a terrible president. You cant really rate him with Branko Crvenkovski because he was even worse however Trajkovski had a 2% rating and nobody liked him he was far too weak as a leader.

The way Trajkovski became president is also questionable, very similar to how Branko Crvenko got the job. Boris Trajkovski was deputy foreign Minister before he became president he served under Srdjan Kerim at the time.

I dont see any conspiracy theory about his death, just because he was the president does that mean that he is excluded from dying in an accident??

TK, Gjorgje Ivanov is a million times better, the comparison is laughable.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

TK, Gjorgje Ivanov is a million times better, the comparison is laughable.[/QUOTE]

Ivanov is Gruevski's bitch!!!! Disregard the text, since media in Macedonia is split along political lines and every reporting is biased, but its interesting the comments made by the readers!!

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post

Ivanov is Gruevski's bitch!!!! Disregard the text, since media in Macedonia is split along political lines and every reporting is biased, but its interesting the comments made by the readers!![/QUOTE]

I thinks its crazy talk blowing sunshine up the arses of any Macedonian politician, no sooner than you accept them into the "brotherhood" or elevate them to vojvoda status they without fail shit in your face...

When it comes to praising our leaders it might be best to adopt something along the lines of a secrecy act, where nobody talks about politicians until about 25 years have elapsed, that way we can let history judge them in all of its naked beauty...

BTW, what of a particular "golden-boy" running a particular international organization that represents Macedonians and their interests worldwide, how will history judge him I wonder...I recall when another 'messiah' came to Australia in the early 90's, promising us a new vision for the holy land...today he's a fuckin' bulgar.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post

Ivanov is Gruevski's bitch!!!! Disregard the text, since media in Macedonia is split along political lines and every reporting is biased, but its interesting the comments made by the readers!![/QUOTE]

I agree, he is Gruevski and Ahmeti's bitch. No one even knew the guy and all of a sudden he is a super star.

Comment

Working...
                              X