• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cultea
    Banned
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Our Church is not schimatic because your church does not recognise ours.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Oh please, your church was schismatic when your German godfathers helped the Romaioi of Morea create a new Athenian one, the Bulgarian church was also considered schismatic in the past too. They all eventually reconciled and recognised each other. The only reason why the Macedonian situation is different is because Greek racists infest the Patriarchate of Constantinople, and their Serbian counterparts lend weight to their stupidity. Personally, I couldn't care less. The Archbishopric of Ohrid in Macedonia has a long tradition of autonomy. We don't the recognition of clowns impersonating priests.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• cultea
        Banned
        • Jul 2011

One of the above links has this relevant prank

‪Prank Call - Wedding Troubles‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

That has been posted on this forum previously. Even though that was Matt Tilley who was impersonating the racist Greek priest, it isn't far from the truth, hence the reason why he made the joke. But how about Tina!! A Greek lady with integrity, better than that moron "Dionisius".
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

i have no respect for racist priests when they put obstacles before you.rather than help you they put something impossible to do.If you did what they told you you are just playing in their hands.If that's the case i don't beleive people sghould mary into a church like that.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Во Атина почнува судењето на војниците кои ќе прават „облека од кожа на Македонци“

Војниците кои ќе правеа облека од кожата на Македонците и Албанците, ќе се бранат дека не ги извикувале слоганите.* Ова се последните информации од таборот кој ги тужи припадниците на специјалната нуркачка единица.

„Во овој момент ја знаете позицијата на обвинетите, но знаете дека може и да се промени, но за сега како што имаат изјавено пред истражниот судија е дека воопшто не извикувале такви слогани. Ќе кажете како го велат тоа кога постои видео. Постои видео, се слушаат нивните гласови. Не знам, пред судот ќе објаснат што точно мислат кога велат дека не го кажале тие, да видиме кој тогаш го кажал“, вели
              Танасис Тартис, адвокат.

Хелсиншкиот комитет во потрага по правдата се соочува со низа проблеми: Обвинителството се обидело да ги тргне настрана во целиот случај, на првото закажано рочиште не им бил доставен ниту судскиот предмет, поради што, побараа одложување - па се до смртни закани од поддржувачите на војниците.

„За жал по последното одложување и јас и господинот Димитрас, бевме мета на пцовки и закани и за нас и за нашите семејства, до неверојатен степен. Како што знаете, јас имам македонско потекло. До тој степен што на нашите семејства на почетокот им беше страв да се движат. Сега малку се смирени работите, но како што е логично, без да постои обезбедување од грчката полиција и без да постои нешто слично нема да можеме да одиме во судот“, додава
              Тартис.

На првото судско рочиште, во септември околу 100 граѓани се собраа пред судот, за да им дадат поддршка на војниците. Дури и на Фејсбук е формирана група која брои повеќе од 18 илјади членови. Бараат од војниците повторно да извикуваат слогани како оние во март 2010 година.

„Значи тие велат браво за хероите што извикуваа, да го сторат тоа повторно. Луѓето велат ние не извикувавме, а некои ги поддржуваат за нешто што овие велат дека не го направиле. Ова е важно. А бидејќи го сторија тоа, ја немаат ни храброста, што се бара од еден војник - да каже: „Го направив тоа, така ми наредија.“, изјави Панајотис Димитрас – претседател на грчкиот Хелсиншки комитет.

Неофицијално, дел од поддржувачите, се членови и симпатизери на екстремно националистичката партија Хриси авги. Се обидовме да побараме нивни став, но во обид да ја прикажеме и другата страна, да добиеме објаснување зошто некои сметаат дека нуркачите се неправедно обвинети,стапивме во контакт со прес центарот на Хриси Авги.

Одговор не добивме. Неколку часа подоцна, на нивниот сајт се појави соопштение:

„Одбиено барањето за интервју за скопска телевизија. “

И покрај тоа што ги контактиравме за сосема друга тема, од нивниот прес центар меѓу другото напишаа дека се против било каков договор за името Македонија, а одлуката од Хаг е за во ѓубре.

Откако во септември се одложи првото рочиште, в петок на 16-ти декември, припадниците на специјалната нуркачка единица ќе треба да седнат на обвинителната клупа и да објаснат зошто извикуваа расистички слогани на ланската парада со кои ги навредија Македонците и Албанците.

Сања Ристовска

Повеќе за судскиот процес кој треба на грчкото општество да му помогне да прекине со делови од темното минато кои се уште се присутни во јавноста повеќе гледајте во вечерашното издание на КОД кое започнува во 19 30 часот.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=84113

* LMFAO They are filmed and seen by thousands of people how they say these things,but they will deny the whole thing.
              That's pathetic!

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

how ridiculous.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Greeks making clothes from the skins of Macedonians? This is where every organisation Greece is a member of need to make them accountable for rascist threatening slurs
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

the nazis made lampshades out of the skin of the jews
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

I thought it was appropriate to post this clip here.
                      It could have also been posted in my "EU US Double Standards" thread.

Greeks nazis? - YouTube
                      Last edited by Bill77; 02-28-2012, 02:06 AM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Greek Nazi Party Golden Dawn - You gotta watch this...

I couldn't stop laughing at the way they conducted their press conference. Make sure you stand up when you watch the video lol

Golden Dawn's leader speech after the election results. - YouTube
                        Last edited by Niko777; 05-07-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I wanted to stand up but I was on the toilet ... I didn't.

But it does show that a deranged cult-like group can get some votes and convey a kind of sentiment to the world.

Macedonia on the other hand can't even think about forming a new party.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

I really didn't know much about them at all. This video has cemented my thoughts about them forever. Vini Vidi Vici LOL. I wonder how you say I came, I saw, I shat. Crude is too mild a word for it.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

The only thing this gentleman did not do is lift his hand up like a Nazi. It boggles the mind to think if Golden Dawn were the ruling party in Greece.

They would be kicked out of the Euro Zone and almost every other body Greece is a member of today. They would be more isolated than Tristan da Cunha.

Comment

• Coolski
                                • Sep 2008

The Nazi salute is their official salute Stojacanec.

Don't you guys find it interesting that Germany's pet project has turned out to be.... just like Germany 80 years ago? This time they aren't just targetting the Jews, it's the Pakistanis and also the.... Germans?!?!
                                - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                                - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X