Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2020, 05:16 PM   #11
Carlin
Senior Member
 
Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,051
Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
There goes my trip to Spain.
Iím wondering if itís even wise to be going to the gym given the rapidly escalating problem.
You'll be greeted by UME in Spain.. if you're even allowed to leave the country now.

By tomorrow night, I'm not sure if there will be further restrictions imposed over there.

Spanish Armed Forces deploy the Military Emergencies Unit (UME) in Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Zaragoza, Leůn, Las Palmas, Tenerife, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXWEQG4sTB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6_jq0OJ-g
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 06:03 PM   #12
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,306
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

I cant believe how much money the Fed is pumping into the economy. The only thing that makes sense is if they intend to do mass quarantine like in Italy and are priming the pump ahead of time in anticipation.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:44 PM   #13
Carlin
Senior Member
 
Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,051
Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
I cant believe how much money the Fed is pumping into the economy. The only thing that makes sense is if they intend to do mass quarantine like in Italy and are priming the pump ahead of time in anticipation.
State by state in the U.S. are declaring state of emergency. 29 states have announced school closures.

Massachusetts has just banned eating and drinking at bars and restaurants until at least April 17. Las Vegas resorts are shutting down operations.

These Updates are all from the last couple of hours. VP Pence said new guidelines on curfews and social distancing to come tomorrow.




Our window to flatten the COVID-19 curve is narrow, says Dr. Theresa Tam
https://www.cp24.com/news/our-window...-tam-1.4854002

Canada's top public health officer raised the risk level associated with the growing COVID-19 pandemic on Sunday even as retailers and top politicians reassured Canadian that any restrictive measures would not result in shortages of food or other basics.

Both the Retail Council of Canada and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said supplies of groceries and other basics would continue to flow even if the outbreak of the novel coronavirus triggered widespread store or border closures.

That possibility loomed larger after the country's chief public health officer stopped describing the situation as low-risk.

“Our window to flatten the curve of the epidemic is narrow,” Dr. Theresa Tam said at a news conference. “We all need to act now. COVID-19 is a serious public health threat.”

Last edited by Carlin; 03-15-2020 at 08:51 PM.
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 04:52 AM   #14
kompir
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 386
kompir is on a distinguished road
Default

The COVID-19 story is a cover for a much bigger event, the Fed doesn't just drop $1.5 trillion in helicopter money for shits and giggles.

One of the foundations of the banditska ekonomija has collapsed, several people including myself are almost 100% sure the derivatives market has imploded. We think, based on numbers we were seeing a month ago, that approximately $20 trillion worth of credit default swaps have triggered. This would have the immediate effect of sucking out pretty much all liquidity out of the economic system as we know it to cover the swaps.

The current thinking in many circles is that COVID-19 was either a very handy occurence (why let a good crisis go to waste) or the whole scenario was intentionally whipped up to provide an effective distraction.

Oh and my cousin is a clinical doctor at one of Melbourne's biggest hospitals, she just lost her job because she publicly said that not a single one of the "confirmed" cases in Australia came to be because of actual testing of nasal swabs compared against a known baseline COVID-19 specimen. She is adamant that there isn't a single sample of COVID-19 in the country to use as a comparison. The confirmations came from checking body temperatures and symptoms as described by the patient.

These criminals will pay dearly for the chaos they have unleashed on the world, go zbesnale narodot. Mameto banditsko ke mu se placi...

Last edited by kompir; 03-16-2020 at 04:55 AM.
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:41 AM   #15
Amphipolis
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,328
Amphipolis is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompir View Post
Oh and my cousin is a clinical doctor at one of Melbourne's biggest hospitals, she just lost her job because she publicly said that not a single one of the "confirmed" cases in Australia came to be because of actual testing of nasal swabs compared against a known baseline COVID-19 specimen. She is adamant that there isn't a single sample of COVID-19 in the country to use as a comparison. The confirmations came from checking body temperatures and symptoms as described by the patient.
So, it runs in the family. Maybe what's happening in Italy is not really happening. Greece is already following the same path, soon I'll be able to report first hand.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:50 AM   #16
Amphipolis
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,328
Amphipolis is on a distinguished road
Default

The first villages in Macedonia to be quarantined, Damaskinia (150 people) and neighboring much smaller Dragasia in Western Kozani district.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:01 AM   #17
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,306
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompir View Post
The COVID-19 story is a cover for a much bigger event, the Fed doesn't just drop $1.5 trillion in helicopter money for shits and giggles.

One of the foundations of the banditska ekonomija has collapsed, several people including myself are almost 100% sure the derivatives market has imploded. We think, based on numbers we were seeing a month ago, that approximately $20 trillion worth of credit default swaps have triggered. This would have the immediate effect of sucking out pretty much all liquidity out of the economic system as we know it to cover the swaps.

The current thinking in many circles is that COVID-19 was either a very handy occurence (why let a good crisis go to waste) or the whole scenario was intentionally whipped up to provide an effective distraction.

Oh and my cousin is a clinical doctor at one of Melbourne's biggest hospitals, she just lost her job because she publicly said that not a single one of the "confirmed" cases in Australia came to be because of actual testing of nasal swabs compared against a known baseline COVID-19 specimen. She is adamant that there isn't a single sample of COVID-19 in the country to use as a comparison. The confirmations came from checking body temperatures and symptoms as described by the patient.

These criminals will pay dearly for the chaos they have unleashed on the world, go zbesnale narodot. Mameto banditsko ke mu se placi...

Let me make sure I understand you. So the Virus is fake?
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:15 PM   #18
Carlin
Senior Member
 
Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,051
Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
The first villages in Macedonia to be quarantined, Damaskinia (150 people) and neighboring much smaller Dragasia in Western Kozani district.
Any more information on this?



Live updates:
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...6-20-intl-hnk/

Last edited by Carlin; 03-16-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:57 PM   #19
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 15,436
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Let me make sure I understand you. So the Virus is fake?
I have the impression from his post that the virus is real, but the way of diagnosing the infection of Australia is not referencing the virus itself.

If this is the case, Kompir's cousin has an obligation to society to do more about this.

Having said that, the level of unsustainability in the financial markets would have received this virus with open arms (and open mouths and other cavities) in order to justify the melt down that was inevitable.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:15 PM   #20
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,306
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I have the impression from his post that the virus is real, but the way of diagnosing the infection of Australia is not referencing the virus itself.
I don't think you need an actual sample of the virus to test against to confirm the presence of the virus. There are test kits that indicate the prescience of the virus. Much like lead or mold test kits that change color because of a chemical reaction to indicate the presence of those compounds. So I'm not sure exactly what he is getting at. If he is not saying the virus is fake, he is saying that its not really spreading as much as reported. Despite 2000 dead in Italy alone, or are they not dead but "dead".

Australia is closer to China than many other places. I would think it almost inevitable that Australia would have cases.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump