Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Its an excellent explanation i did'nt think on that level before.Ithink from our perspective we may think that very little is achieved.But it seems to be more is achieved in little steps.It goes to show you don't rock the boat & you try & work with the mainstream rather thana direct approach.I think you will make progress in your own way & you are doing your best as best you can.The people in the diaspora must be more patient & understanding as it's not an easy task to run in an election when you have virtually everyone against you.Even fear itself.We do hope you will succeed in you future endeavours & things come to fruition for the Macedonian people.One is the recognition & human rights for the Macedonian people where ever they be.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

I think im in love with AMHRC

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
        SOM, Are you happy with the response you got?
        Prolet, my answer is pretty much alligned with the below view.
        Originally posted by Risto the Great
        I love what they remind the Greeks about.
        I hate that they have not managed to capture the mind and imagination of Macedonians in Greece. I feel that time is running out for our people there and the mood needs to be altered dramatically.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

If lets say 1000 Macedonians within Greece would start an demonstration for thier human rights in Athens, with international media there to document the event. Is this doable? Surely the Vinozhito could pull off an event like this, why have not this been done?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The Macedonians in Greece believe this happens every year in Ovcarani at their panagir. Little do they know that their version of protesting is like a battered housewife putting less salt in the casserole for her abusive husband.

Rest assured, there are many Macedonians in Greece who are proud Macedonians but not supporting Vinozhito.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

AMHRC, an excellent and detailed response. Thank you and well done.
              Pozdrav!

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Risto, The reality is that nobody else is there all we hear about is Vinozito if there is somebody else they are either underground or nobody has heard of them.

You saw what the Greeks did to the Icelandic Embassy, we've had mad politicians like Karadzaferis call for the death penalty on Vinozito members, lets not forget the Golden Dawn the neo nazi group intimidating them realistically speaking how far can they go??

Македонците во Грција основаа фондација „Крсте Петков Мисирков“

По повод 135 години од раѓањето на Крсте Петков Мисирков, Канцеларијата на Воденскиот комитет на Европска слободна алијанса - Виножито, политичка партија на македонското малцинство во Грција, основа фондација која ќе го носи неговото име.

Фондацијата има за цел поттикнување на свесноста на Македонците во Грција преку организирање дискусии, семинари и трибини во врска со животот и делото на Мисирков, како и преведување на грчки јазик и издавање на сите негови дела.

Цели на Фондацијата се и отворање музеј и образовен центар во чест на името на Мисирков во регионите на Централна и Западна Македонија, поддржување асоцијации во Грција кои ја развиваат македонската култура, како и поддржување на напорите за одржување и развој на македонскиот јазик во Република Грција.
                Крсте Петков Мисирков

Основањето на „Фондацијата Крсте Петков Мисирков“ во Воден, на само неколку дена од отворањето на Воденската канцеларија на ЕСА - Виножито, е израз на силната волја и посветеност на Македонците од Воден и регионот на Централна Македонија, да се борат за своите етнички, културни и политички права во Грција.

Во градот Воден живеат голем број Македонци и луѓе кои го говорат македонскиот јазик, а тој претставува и природен економски и културен центар на повеќе градови во регионот Централна Македонија, во кој е сконцентриран голем број македонско население.

ЕСА-Виножито смета дека овој актуелен развој во градот Воден и поширокиот регион на Централна Македонија е само почеток на еден поширок процес на покревање на културната, јазичната и политичката еманципација на Македонците во овој регион.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Macedonians in Greece establish "Krste Petkov Misirkov" foundation

On occasion of the 135th anniversary from the birth of Krste Petkov Misirkov, the Voden office of European Free Alliance-Rainbow, political party of the Macedonian minority in Greece, has established a foundation bearing his name.

The foundation aims at urging the awareness of Macedonians in Greece through organization of debates and seminars regarding Misirkov's life and work, as well as translating and publishing his works in Greek language.

The foundation will also work on opening a museum and education center honoring Misirkov in regions Central and Western Macedonia, supporting associations in Greece that develop Macedonian culture, as well as support to the efforts for development of the Macedonian language in Greece.

The foundation's establishment in Voden just a few days after the opening of Rainbow's office in the city demonstrates the strong will and commitment of Macedonians to fight for their ethnic, cultural and political rights in Greece.

Krste Petkov Misirkov was born in village Postol/Pela on November 18, 1874. He was a philologist, reformer of the standard Macedonian language, historian, ethnologist, publicist and author of the first book and magazine in the standard Macedonian language. Misirkov's best-known work is "Za Makedonckite Raboti" (On Macedonian Affairs), published in 1903.

On occasion of the 135th anniversary from the birth of Krste Petkov Misirkov, the Voden office of European Free Alliance-Rainbow, political party of the Macedonian minority in Greece, has established a foundation

progres step by step
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

This is very good news.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

NE SE PLASHETE MAKEDONCI! GORE GLAVA MAKEDONCI!

YouTube - ΟΥΡΑΝΙΟ ΤΟΞΟ-ВИНОЖИТО-*εντάλεπτο Σπότ-Петминутен Спот
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

They receive alot of criticism, and perhaps changes to the party in some way are inevitable before the Macedonians in Greece begin to take it to the next step, but they have to receive credit for these sorts of things. If only there were more Macedonians in Greece that were so openly vocal.

People say they are afraid to lose their jobs or status in society if they are too vocal about their native identity, but this hasn't happened to Pavle, why not?

I think an important step would be to eventually change the name from Vinozhito to something more definitive, specific and solid to the Macedonians in Greece. It is obvious that the racist government in Greece will not allow a name that has an outright association with our people, but something relevant would be good enough in my opinion. Even the racists in Bulgaria do not prevent the Macedonian party stipulating the Macedonian name in its official title, but Greece seems to enjoy its false sense of security.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Also, I take it that these clips are prohibited from public TV in Greece, can anybody confirm?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Risto the Great, you would appreciate this guys way of speaking and dialect I am sure.

YouTube - ΨΗΦΟ ΣΤΟ ΟΥΡΑΝΙΟ ΤΟΞΟ - ψηφοφόρος

Who is this guy from Ovcharani, Jane Ashlakov, an activist or just a regular Macedonian?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              They receive alot of criticism, and perhaps changes to the party in some way are inevitable before the Macedonians in Greece begin to take it to the next step, but they have to receive credit for these sorts of things. If only there were more Macedonians in Greece that were so openly vocal.

People say they are afraid to lose their jobs or status in society if they are too vocal about their native identity, but this hasn't happened to Pavle, why not?

I think an important step would be to eventually change the name from Vinozhito to something more definitive, specific and solid to the Macedonians in Greece. It is obvious that the racist government in Greece will not allow a name that has an outright association with our people, but something relevant would be good enough in my opinion. Even the racists in Bulgaria do not prevent the Macedonian party stipulating the Macedonian name in its official title, but Greece seems to enjoy its false sense of security.
                              Excellent point SoM.
                              A name change would be very welcome.

There are under-currents in that despicable country that have ensured people on the wrong side of the political fence will never prosper. Pavle is an exception but he is playing a new game that many people simply do not understand. He is quite a public figure. Any damage to him would be more damaging to Greece. And Greece knows it.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Risto the Great, you would appreciate this guys way of speaking and dialect I am sure.

Who is this guy from Ovcharani, Jane Ashlakov, an activist or just a regular Macedonian?
                                I never met this guy. But met many like him in language and motivations in Macedonia. Very common dialect. How did you find it SoM?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X