X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Valhalla View Post
    Greeks in Florina and other parts of Macedonia cross the borders to ROM everyday to shop products. They are in good relations with their neighbors and dont pay attention to the politics. At the end of the day thats what it is...Politics. Your just another diasporite that doesnt have a clue.
    Exactly, the grks have absolutely no problem whats so ever going into macedonia and doing what they do, they dont get humiliated like how macedonians do when they cross the border into grease....

I wonder what these "grks" in "florina" think when they see their macedonian "friends" in the same village get intimidated by golden dawn or that they are not allowed to express their macedonian identity or language. Real friends help and stick up for their friends and neighbours.....

Comment

• Valhalla
      Banned
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      Exactly, the grks have absolutely no problem whats so ever going into macedonia and doing what they do, they dont get humiliated like how macedonians do when they cross the border into grease....

I wonder what these "grks" in "florina" think when they see their macedonian "friends" in the same village get intimidated by golden dawn or that they are not allowed to express their macedonian identity or language. Real friends help and stick up for their friends and neighbours.....
      Nobody has any problems. Golden Dawn is not significant. You really give them too much credit. Its a tool used to enforce your ideas of oppression in Greece. See for yourself.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Nobody has any problems. Golden Dawn is not significant. You really give them too much credit. Its a tool used to enforce your ideas of oppression in Greece. See for yourself.

I know you are used to the racist tactics in your terrorist toilet state but normal people are not used to having Albanians claiming to be heirs to the ancient hellenes tell Macedonians that Macedonia is "greek" for 4,000,000,000 and 1/2 years.

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Valhalla
          Banned
          • Nov 2010

The comments made here were unacceptable and there is no use of trying to change the subject with your theories on Helleninsm. There is time to get to all of that.
          Strive made some good points. No use in trying to belittle him either.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Strive View Post
            Posting a youtube video of a wignut's grand child and then painting a whole nation with the same brush is propaganda.
            No, this video is not "youtube video of a wignut's grand child" as you said.

It belongs to the chief administrative officer of the Defense ministry of Cyprus and as you can see from the video, the walls of the defense ministry chief officer`s house are covered with the 1974 fascist Junta regime propaganda posters who were responsible for the death of 1000s of lives in Greece and Cyprus.

Also i posted the information about all the former Cypriot PMs involvement in terrorist actions like assassinations, bombings here;

If you read my posts here about Cyprus, you probably read that i call Greek Cypriot politicians as "ex-EOKA member terrorists" and Greek only Cyprus state as "rogue state ruled by terrorists". I posted several links here which shows evidences of current Greek Cypriot politician`s dark days of EOKA, when

So, you still think that this is just an ordinary case??? If yes, then you are biased as the Valhalla guy here.

Onur, your country has some attrocious human rights records.
            This thread is about present day situation of Greeks. Your mentioning about Turkish people`s actions in 18th century has nothing to do with this.

If you wanna discuss about human rights records of different nations in 18-19th century, then go create another thread and then you can discuss about the Jewish genocide by Germans in WW-2, England`s role in great famine of Ireland caused the death of 1,5 million Irish life or maybe Indian genocide in America or Aborigines in Australia...

The only reason you are tolerated here is beacuse many see you as the enemy of an enemy, that is it.
            Tolerated in this forum? What you mean by that? Be more specific.

Greeks in Florina and other parts of Macedonia cross the borders to ROM everyday to shop products. They are in good relations with their neighbors and dont pay attention to the politics. At the end of the day thats what it is...Politics. Your just another diasporite that doesnt have a clue.
            I am not diasporite and i saw 100s of Greeks this summer again who came to Turkey for even shopping groceries from the islands. Yet again, this doesn't change the fact that your educational and national policy is based on racism and hate.
            Last edited by Onur; 11-18-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

The comments made here were unacceptable and there is no use of trying to change the subject with your theories on Helleninsm. There is time to get to all of that.
              Strive made some good points. No use in trying to belittle him either.
              Strove is one of your own from your boring racist forums. Hellenism is nothing more than Western imposed ideology generating the true racist character embedded in your society.
              Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 11-18-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

YouTube - Greek irredentism against Macedonia & Macedonians 01

YouTube - Greek democratic irredentism

Look at the Satanic priests jump in on the racist, nationalist, xenophobic chants. Enjoy. This is what modern "greek" society is all about.

Comment

• Valhalla
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2010

Onur, your out of your element.

TM, your ranting on Hellenisim is starting to get to your head.
                  This is not the thread for this.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Onur, your out of your element.

TM, your ranting on Hellenisim is starting to get to your head.
                    This is not the thread for this.
                    Not a rant considering this is the majestic lie you people base your society on.

Comment

• Valhalla
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2010

I am not diasporite and i saw 100s of Greeks this summer again who came to Turkey for even shopping groceries from the islands. Yet again, this doesn't change the fact that your educational and national policy is based on racism and hate.
                      Let me guess, Kos ? You know very well Greeks and Turks get along very well. We both know its politics dont be a smartass.

Comment

• Strive
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2010

Wow TM, your rants about 99% of Greeks being animals and the state being a toilet state will really lend credence to the integrity of this website.

I ask all of you what would a neutral 3rd party observer, who comes to this site for information, think of the objectivity behind the information when they read TM's KKK style rants. Branding a whole people as monsters and animals is a tactic the Nazi's used on the Jews. The more i read your posts the more I am dumfounded at how anyone can be so vile. Your message sounds like that of the white supremacists who argue that Jews are inferior because they are not all derived from some common genetic stock and that various ethnicities have been deluded into believing that they form a nation. Very well done, you have presented yourself with the highest standards. You, and those who cohort with you, should be ashamed. You and those like you are doing far more damage to the Macedonian cause than the UMD or Meto Koloski. Hypocrites!

The fact that you refuse to comment about the plight of the Kurdish people is obvious: you do not want to offend Onur because you share a hatred of Greeks. This line of thinking completely undermines the purpose of this website.

Now for some objective data:

Look where Turkey stands in comparison to her Balkan neighbors in these 3rd party reports that rank democracies and civil liberties:

Who should the independent observer believe? These respected organisatins or a CLEAR racist such as yourself?

Furthermore, go ahead and continue to brand me as a Greek. It is sad and pathetic that anybody that doesn not tow the extreme nationalist rhetoric around here is branded as a traitor. This culture serves this website well.

So go ahead TM, I am calling you out here, tell us what you think of Turkey's human rights records with regards to the Kurds and in general. WHY DID SO MANY INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS, such as those above, RANK TURKEY SO LOW? Are they all lying, or do they not have the same insight you do sitting in your comfy north american appartment while spewing your hate.

Again, my point is not to defend the Greeks. My point is to show how counterproductive your narrow minded and borderline fascist rants are.

You Sir are pathetic. The moderators need to do something to qwell this tide of racism or else this website will be no more valuable than any hole in the wall website out there.
                        Last edited by Strive; 11-18-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Strive, i am sure these so-called "independant" observers takes note of the recent expulsion of 1000s of gypsies from France or the gun squad execution in USA few months ago, right? Or the new government party in Netherlands(ranked 5 in the world according to them) who spreads hate about immigrants?? OR to Greece where minorities cant even openly express themselves with their true ethnicity??

Just like the economical ranking organizations who gave A+ ranking to the Greece just few weeks b4 their downfall.

"independent organizations", sigh... Gimme a break

P. S: Strive, are you deliberately going off topic issues???
                          Last edited by Onur; 11-18-2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Strove said;

Wow TM, your rants about 99% of Greeks being animals and the state being a toilet state will really lend credence to the integrity of this website.
                            Who made you the judge and jury for everyone who happens to read this forum?

I ask all of you what would a neutral 3rd party observer, who comes to this site for information, think of the objectivity behind the information when they read TM's KKK style rants. Branding a whole people as monsters and animals is a tactic the Nazi's used on the Jews. The more i read your posts the more I am dumfounded at how anyone can be so vile. Your message sounds like that of the white supremacists who argue that Jews are inferior because they are not all derived from some common genetic stock and that various ethnicities have been deluded into believing that they form a nation.
                            Cute how you modern "greeks" try putting a spin on things. But unfortunately for you the facts outweigh your weak attempts to brand me as a racist. The readers of this forum will judge every topic as they see fit. Not some low-life scum trying to change a topic to suit his/her agenda in counter-balancing the negative lights on his nation. Your idiotic rant makes you look more and more dependent on lies rather than something I've been pumping out at you. FACTS!!!

Very well done, you have presented yourself with the highest standards. You, and those who cohort with you, should be ashamed. You and those like you are doing far more damage to the Macedonian cause than the UMD or Meto Koloski. Hypocrites!
                            If you hate the Truth so much and need to resort to lying I recommend you ask the admins to terminate your account. And by the way, who made you judge and jury for everyone reading this forum?

The fact that you refuse to comment about the plight of the Kurdish people is obvious: you do not want to offend Onur because you share a hatred of Greeks. This line of thinking completely undermines the purpose of this website.
                            And as I have said before it is all irrelevant to the topic on hand. You skipped over the Armenians who suffered a much worse fate. But that, like the Kurds, ARE IRRELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Who should the independent observer believe? These respected organisatins or a CLEAR racist such as yourself?
                            I will ask you to show me where I was racist. If you cannot show me this then sit back, do another line of coke, and make believe you're a Macedonian on another forum.

Furthermore, go ahead and continue to brand me as a Greek. It is sad and pathetic that anybody that doesn not tow the extreme nationalist rhetoric around here is branded as a traitor. This culture serves this website well.
                            Oh boy what a crybaby lol

So go ahead TM, I am calling you out here, tell us what you think of Turkey's human rights records with regards to the Kurds and in general. WHY DID SO MANY INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS, such as those above, RANK TURKEY SO LOW? Are they all lying, or do they not have the same insight you do sitting in your comfy north american appartment while spewing your hate.
                            The plight of the Kurds is irrelevant to this topic. But you on the otherhand should go back to page one and start over again. Maybe you need to this to "wake up"

Again, my point is not to defend the Greeks. My point is to show how counterproductive your narrow minded and borderline fascist rants are.
                            Hardly the truth and your weak arguements show that your MO is to change the topic.

You Sir are pathetic. The moderators need to do something to qwell this tide of racism or else this website will be no more valuable than any hole in the wall website out there.
                            Coming from a modern "greek" portraying him/herself as a Macedonian and having no problem with a name change,,, that is a compliment. I feed off of jibberish comments from your like. Someone who has posted nothing but 10 posts coming in here trying to tell us that readership value of this forum will suffer from imaginative racism you are trying to create is the most amusing for me

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

YouTube - Racist Greeks! (proof)

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

YouTube - GREEK RACISM

Comment