Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM   #731
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompir View Post
A few of them haven't slept since they woke up to the scam.
Most of them still haven't woken up. I take a wicked kind of glee in asking people how they caught covid when they were vaccinated. Then reminding them what CEO Bourla said about how the vaccine does not work for Omicron. Then how many booster shots they think are appropriate for them.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:07 AM   #732
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting observation I read lately. The mRNA are suspended in lipid nanoparticles which are then suspended in a saline solution in vials. So when you look at oil and water, you will note they don't mix very well. So when your clot shot is extracted from the vial, you are having a kind of lottery about how much of anything you are getting.

Unless the vial is shaken extremely well, I cannot see how an even distribution of poison (oops vaccine) is being administered to everybody.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM   #733
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompir View Post
This realisation is dawning on a lot of people I know that were pretty much first in line to get the cock shot and were carrying on as if they saved the world from an asteroid. A few of them haven't slept since they woke up to the scam.
I think you're right. There are various levels of understanding out there and many are still willing to go along. i actually found a relo today that claims he didn't take the otruachka.
Also a few days ago, one decent, kind person said to me she took it because of peer pressure, so she can work and go to restaurants. The conversation went for a while and my head was left reeling. I had another conversation with her today and decided to ask her if she had heard of the Great Reset. You know, how you will rent everything, own nothing and be happy. As she is an owner of properties - that was my best shot. Her response, 'er, her, her'. It hit the mark, I hope she turns. Where there is life there is hope.
Dove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:01 AM   #734
Dove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post

Unless the vial is shaken extremely well, I cannot see how an even distribution of poison (oops vaccine) is being administered to everybody.
Yet, apparently it makes its way to all of your organs except your kidneys. How strange, that it does not go to the kidneys.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM   #735
Dove

https://andreaskalcker.com/en/

Dr Andreas Kalcker says Chlorine Dioxide is the antidote to the poison shot and many other things. He had arthritis and could not lift a pen but now he can play the piano again. It is also a solution to COVID according to him.

NaClO2. O2 as in oxygen. It is combined with HCL and put in water and drunk. It is a water disinfectant.
As flouride is a toxin, use water without flouride.
The instructions on how to make it are on his website.

If you know with certainty where we can buy Chlorine Dioxide please let us know?

Last edited by Dove; Yesterday at 04:18 PM. Reason: more information
Old Today, 01:09 AM   #736
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

Even the media has given up trying to hide the elephant.

From todays "live coverage" over at The Age:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @3:03pm
New Zealand records 24 new cases of COVID-19
By Michaela Whitbourn

New Zealand has recorded 24 new cases of COVID-19 in the community, 14 of which are in Auckland.

“There are 24 cases in hospital. Of these, two are in an intensive care or high dependency unit,” NZ’s Ministry of Health said.

“Of the 11,360 cases in the current outbreak, 81% (9,187) are not fully immunised. Of the 605 hospitalised cases in the current outbreak, 92% (557) are not fully immunised.

“For the purposes of this data, fully immunised means they received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 7 days before being reported as a case.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by @11:53am
NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant has provided some extra information about the 32 deaths reported in her state today.

She said the 32 people were 20 men and 12 women. Three were in their 40s, three were in their 60s, eight in their 70s, 11 in their 80s and seven in their 90s.

“Twenty-three had received at least two doses of a vaccine, one had received one dose and eight were not vaccinated,” Dr Chant said.

Health Minister Brad Hazzard said half of those in NSW’s intensive care units have not been vaccinated.

About 95 per cent of the state’s adult population has received at least one vaccine dose.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/aust...18-p59p8e.html
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote