Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Imagination
    • Feb 2011

I'm Russian, does that end the questions now ?

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
      I'm Russian, does that end the questions now ?
      For the time being, time will tell if you are Russian or not.
      Me personally would go with Bulgarian.
      Why did Bulgaria deport Turks in the 1980s?
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        For the time being, time will tell if you are Russian or not.
        Me personally would go with Bulgarian.
        Why did Bulgaria deport Turks in the 1980s?
        So he is a Tartar?

He tries to show concern regarding the Albanian minority in Macedonia. Mabe he should wary about the Gypsies slowly becoming a majority in his own country.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Imagination
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          So he is a Tartar?

He tries to show concern regarding the Albanian minority in Macedonia. Mabe he should wary about the Gypsies slowly becoming a majority in his own country.
          Learn to read, please. And I don't know where you are from when I look at how you spell "worry."
          Diasporan or not, you seem to talk about every topic, why don't you move to Macedonia and see if what I tell is a lie. You have a nice life somewhere and talk about the Macedonians in Macedonia as you know everything. You're not really smart you know. Stop commenting everywhere as like you're the almighty.
          Last edited by Imagination; 02-21-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Dakalot it looks like Imagination is on a mission of trying to stir up disharmony if he she can.

Earlier today I received 2 emails from him…
            1. The first simply asking if I was from the diaspora or from RoM.
            I didn’t think much of it…a new member who may have read something into my posts which could have given them the impression I was from RoM although my avatar says a lot.

2. The second was a bit weirder asking what did I think of Albanians given the recent unrest.
            He said he was trying to gauge popular opinion.
            And did I think Macedonia’s friendship with turkey was a good thing.
            I replied why wouldn’t it be and never got a reply.

From his Post053 he clearly is negative about Turkey which could mean he is Greek or Bulgarian but then with the added paranoia a 99.9 percent certainty he is Greek.

Imagination stop trying to stir negative feelings…it will Never work…Macedonians and Turks are friends. I know in your scared brainwashed mind that is incomprehensible but its true. Try reading some of the other threads.

From Post055 he is a twisted individual.

Comment

• Imagination
              • Feb 2011

Oh well, doesn't matter, everyone chooses his friends and enemies and everyone thinks whatever he wants, but no one ever discussed the hard position of the Macedonians in Macedonia. Continue talking about history then !

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Oh well, doesn't matter, everyone chooses his friends and enemies and everyone thinks whatever he wants, but no one ever discussed the hard position of the Macedonians in Macedonia. Continue talking about history then !
                ok, give us your opinion on the situation in Bulgaria and how its the poorest EU member and most corupt in the Balkans which the EU have now regrets they invited.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

ok, give us your opinion on the situation in Bulgaria and how its the poorest EU member and most corupt in the Balkans which the EU have now regrets they invited.
                  Bulgaria, Romania and Greece Most Corrupt in the EU
                  Posted on November 17, 2009 by Вихър Георгиев|

"Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were at the bottom of the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2009 for the European Union".
                  Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were at the bottom of the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2009 for the European Union. Denmark leads the index, followed by Sweden and Finland. …

You must be one of them.....go on, take a pick you villager.

Comment

• Imagination
                    • Feb 2011

Macedonia is the second or even the most poor country in Europe, forget the EU. At least they got an invite, you're begging for an entry instead of that ! And to Daskalot : no idea. Probably things were very cheap, everything was cheap everywhere in the Soviet Union and its friends. Good for you for being from Macedonia. Anyway, doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Bulgaria, Romania and Greece Most Corrupt in the EU
                      Posted on November 17, 2009 by Вихър Георгиев|

"Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were at the bottom of the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2009 for the European Union".
                      Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were at the bottom of the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2009 for the European Union. Denmark leads the index, followed by Sweden and Finland. …

You must be one of them.....go on, take a pick you villager.
                      Bulgaria: Poor not just by EU standards

After three years of EU membership, Bulgaria is still one of the poorest countries not only in the EU but in the Balkans as a whole. Dnevnik, EurActiv's partner in Bulgaria, reports.

llooollllll

MORE ON THIS TOPIC
                      News:Family connections decisive for Bulgarians job seekers
                      News:Bulgaria drops plans for early eurozone entry
                      In 2009, the average salary in the country was €302 per month, according to data from the Vienna Institute for International Studies. On this indicator, Bulgaria only fares better than Albania and trails far behind Romania, the other country that acceded to the EU with Bulgaria in 2007

Albanians saved your arss this time lol

Don't read the whole article, its very depressing
                      Last edited by Bill77; 02-21-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Imagination
                        • Feb 2011

Why does everyone mention Bulgaria, or Greece, why not Serbia for a change ?
                        And it doesn't matter which is poorer. There was a great crisis everywhere. And technically, Macedonia has just 9 billion GDP while Bulgaria has 60 billion I think. Why do we argue....
                        Since you like to give things about countries here's this :

The average salary in Macedonia is 200 Euro (=180 US dollars) a MONTH. There are c. 300,000 unemployed in a total working age population of 930,000. There is a constant balance of payments deficit of 8% of GNP. Macedonia is POOR - real poor, not relatively poor. It is poorer than any other country in Europe, with the exception of Albania. It is also insecure. Albanians and Serbs from within and from without threaten its very existence. It would do wisely to remain on good terms with Yugoslavia - not only because 50% of its trade is conducted with it - but because Yugoslavia is THE big neighbour of the north. Long after Clinton is gone and perhaps NATO in its current form as well - Macedonia will have to deal with its perceived betrayal of Serbia. Serbs never forget and rarely forgive. They visit the sins of the battle of Kosovo (1389) upon other Moslems - 610 years later, in the same location. They are a dangerous, tenacious, resilient, ruthless and unrelenting foe to have. Macedonia is so small and helpless (no army to speak of) that it is terrified and caught between the NATO rock and the Serbian hard place. It feels blackmailed, used and exploited without real regard to its problems now and after the war is over. NATO showed its real face when it placed Macedonia (with Albania) in the last category of NATO applicants. Macedonia is a military base to NATO - here today, gone tomorrow. Who will protect Macedonia from Yugoslavia when the foreign media circus is engaged elsewhere? This is the age of the soundbite and the videoclip. It is the generation of expediency. Macedonia can - and will - easily be forgotten. Hence its refusal to allow ground warfare from its soil (a position shared by many, including, for instance, Hungary, a NATO member, with less to lose than Macedonia).

And this is where Macedonia made a mistake. It did not manage its public relations properly. It absorbed as many refugees as Albania (10% of the population - the equivalent of 25 million Mexican refugees in the USA) and treated its refugees with reasonable decency - under hellishly impossible circumstances. The USA and the EU reneged on all their commitments: financial as well as humanitarian. It costs Macedonia (UNHCR figures) c. 300,000 US dollars a day in direct expenses to host the human outcome of the NATO blunder. That's 15,000,000 US dollars in direct costs since the war started - or almost 1% of the GDP. Add to this a drop of 50% in exports and 26% in industrial production and the costs are already at least 10-15% of the GDP. These are surreal, mind boggling numbers. It is the equivalent of the Great Depression in the USA.

Here Serbia and Greece are better compared to poverty, even Bulgaria.
                        And while Albania has 13% unemployment, Macedonia had 32% unemployment for 2009.

Oh yes, they always mention Macedonia and FYROM is completely gone so you should be happy about that ! let's stop arguing now ?

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Turkey seeks another Ottoman Empire (look at Devetoglu's speaches) and if Macedonia is taken by Greece or whatever country, Turkey will face a very strong Balkan power and will never be another empire.... but if a not so strong Macedonia stays, then the others will fight for it between themselves, if Turkey attacks it will be like the conquering of Byzantium, Bulgaria, Serbia , Macedonia etc... back in the 14-15th century. Not that I have anything against Turkey, its a fine country, I've been there, actually it's great, but it should relax a bit on that empire part... and Macedonia, want it or not, will always be one of the targets of the new Ottoman Empire.
                          Ottoman Empire, Balkan power, Turkey attacks and conquers Byzantium??

Are you mad?

I pity for you Bulgarians. I hope they get you in shengen as fast as possible, so you dumb Bulgarians go to western Europe to wipe their asses. Thats pretty much the only thing you are capable of anyway. Then surely we will embrace the peaceful gypsy state of new Bulgaria.

Comment

• Imagination
                            • Feb 2011

Read what ethnicity I am and then comment. Don't they teach you that there was a Byzantine Empire on the lands of Istanbul and Asia Minor ? You don't know ? I pity you more.

Comment

• Ottoman
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2010

Hilarious post, Turkey is a puppet of the west at the moment, which empire are we speaking of?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                                Ottoman Empire, Balkan power, Turkey attacks and conquers Byzantium??

Are you mad?

I pity for you Bulgarians. I hope they get you in shengen as fast as possible, so you dumb Bulgarians go to western Europe to wipe their asses. Thats pretty much the only thing you are capable of anyway. Then surely we will embrace the peaceful gypsy state of new Bulgaria.
                                In western europe bulgaria is only known as that dodgy mafia state that no one wants to go to, and that their main exports are whores and also criminals who do things like scam ATM and other bank machines.

What a great country, they have so much to look forward to and they are going places. Really cultured peoples those bulgarian slavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X