X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

i could be wrong but i am getting one of those conspiracy theory twinges.
    1.china recognises macedonia re vested interest to build computer company in macedonia
    ie backdoor entry to eu and less taxes for chinese computers sold in eu.

2.china takes advantage of australia and wests reduced support for pacific islands.
    china donates or invests heavily in pacific nations ie got them in his pocket.

3.china donates or invests in african nations.

4.macedonia wins icj and tells greece to go jump with further name discussions.

5.macedonia applies to get in un. china calls in all her investment countries to
    prop up the numbers. macedonia wins the vote and gets in un. eu looks
    silly for not accepting name and continues with reforms for ousting members
    and non unanimous votes. macedonia gets in eu and china wins. macedonia agrees to change national dis from burek to beef and black been stirfry with special fried rice.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
      4.macedonia wins icj and tells greece to go jump with further name discussions.
      Just off the cuff, the ICJ win would mean Macedonia wants Greece to stick to the interim accord. It is a fight for FYROM if you ask me.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Just off the cuff, the ICJ win would mean Macedonia wants Greece to stick to the interim accord. It is a fight for FYROM if you ask me.
        Yes it is.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          To your second point thats the kind of thing you'd say in private you wouldnt say it in an official statement.
          But Prolet, I would say it very publicly. Because that is what the Diaspora is saying ... working backwards from the Diaspora to the Macedonian Government is the only thing a group that purports to represent the Diaspora can do. It can be a little militant, the Diaspora is typically much more nationalistic than those within Macedonia. I will say it one more time, Greece was created by placing a heavy reliance on its Diaspora. The ideals of those Hellenic speaking Italian, Russian, French citizens were of great significance to the creation and forging of a national identity. Why should we be left out of the process in relation to Macedonia?

Thanks for your detailed reply Prolet. I understand your sentiment, but if the UMD were not gathering such momentum, many community leaders would be saying "ahhh, those kids are working hard, they are a little confused on some matters, but we should keep encouraging them". Instead, they seem to be the voice of the Government and everybody is swallowing this all up.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Thats how they call eachother in their language, they are Shiptari,Arnauti etc Nothing wrong with what MANU did there, im more concerned about the Slav issue.
            MANU sucks Prolet. These old mummies wrote a Macedonian Encyclopedia that made Macedonia and the Macedonians look backwards with their un-professional work. However the Albanians call each other is fine. But we shouldn't sink to our neighbors level on how to call people. Do you like the fact that we are "slavophone greeks" in Occupied Aegean Macedonia? I know you don't. So wtf do these so-called "scholars" go and do,,, they call the Albanians shiptars and this is what started this mess with the encyclopedia.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

been should be bean.

isn’t the icj case about proving Greece broke the agreement and fyrom was to be used until a suitable name to be found. I thought it was break the agreement then rip it up and all bets are off.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                I thought it was break the agreement then rip it up and all bets are off.
                It may be sold to you like that. But check it out.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Thanks Risto i share your views thats why we need a dialogue, i agree with you that the UMD shouldnt simply agree to everything the Government does or as you say being the voice of the Government it should however be working together with the Government and raise important issues and even use the help of the Government to serve the Macedonians in the Diaspora. Would you agree to that?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

if you ask me chinas help for beef and black bean as a national dish is what i call a reasonable compromise.

burek kebapi and lame pizza gets a bit boring after a while.2wks let alone 3 months.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

OziMak, You forgot Maznik and Pastrmajlija
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

it should however be working together with the Government and raise important issues and even use the help of the Government to serve the Macedonians in the Diaspora. Would you agree to that?
                        Surely the Macedonian Government has enough "yes men".
                        It should make it clear about the needs of the Diaspora. If the Government does not like it, it should not be in Government. We have already seen they cannot do a good job on their own.

In the good old days, they duped us in the Diaspora with their quasi nationalistic fervour, now they are not even bothering with that. The sentiment is "you don't live here, you don't know how hard it is". Oh c'mon, it is a joke ... they will get a 2% pay rise going into the EU, the rich criminals/politicians will get richer and the rest of them will be wondering why they sold their identity for so little.

Rumour has it that Boskovski has IMMEDIATE access to Gruevski, any time, any place. Kids birthdays, you name it. Do you wonder why nobody votes over there? .... The minute a Macedonian's ideology is not aligned with the Macedonian Cause, they are dead to me as far as Macedonia is concerned.

Sorry to sound elitist, but the masses don't know what is good for them half the time ... the rest of the time they can't be bothered.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

TM, I agree with you that MANU is a farce, its a communist organization that has done nothing good for our people. If you watched the interview with Blaze Ristevski he explains that for months in advance not one person had a problem with it and it only became a problem once it was issued in the public. It was a premeditated attack by the Albanians, they knew about the Encyclopedia for years and what it was written before it was made public.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Ok, you are back there then. A name change for NATO, EU, UN again. I thought you put that behind you.
                            So did I, Volk, your thoughts are veering away. Your suggestion that this an AUS v USA thing is invalid, speak to Bratot, he is from neither country but feels the same way about many of UMD's statements.

Mate, I was with you on this a while back, but I have seen some things that you refuse to, because Meto is a 'good bloke'. That is irrelevant to me. I don't need someone to make me feel good, I want someone that I know we can put our trust in to represent OUR view as the Macedonian Diaspora. This is not what the UMD have done. Support them all you like, their support-base in VIC and NSW won't grow, I am almost 99% certain, and they certainly won't be endorsed by myself, this forum, or any other people and/or groups that I associate with.

Democratic isn't that bad, Independent isn't that bad, who gives a shit? The fact is, we are changing the name of our state - not because it is a decision that has been prompted from the collective Macedonian community, but because some among us don't have the courage to stay the course and fight it out to the end.

Macedonia must never accept any change in its name, and the Macedonian people should never accept any changes to their identity on account of pressure from foreigners and racists.

A line in the sand is being drawn. NO COMPROMISE, or, Compromise. Make your choice Macedonians. I know I have.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Risto, I dont mean it as another YES man, i think that a program needs to be made by the diaspora like the Macedonian Cause and it needs to be presented to the Macedonian Government.

We all have our opinions and we will all have disagreements thats not the issue, the issue is do we all believe in the same thing.

Risto, You mentioned Boskoski has immediate access to Gruevski what do you mean by that?? Boskoski was part of VMRO for a long time surly he knows certain things that the ordinary citizen wouldnt know about Gruevski.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Macedonia must never accept any change in its name, and the Macedonian people should never accept any changes to their identity on account of pressure from foreigners and racists.

A line in the sand is being drawn. NO COMPROMISE, or, Compromise. Make your choice Macedonians. I know I have.
                                SoM, is this a recent choice or long-standing?

From where I stand, anybody promoting (or defending/apologising for) capitulationist (sellout), enacted or in the making, anti-Macedonian deeds is an ODROD. IME, OMD could stand for "Odrodena makedonska diaspora" and MPO could stand for "Makedonsaka prodadena organizacija".

Comment

Working...
                                X