X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

The more the better Onur they should all destroy themselves and drag the eu with them.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      One thing I give the Greeks is they know how to protest. Just imagine if the Macedonians could do all this?

I agree to that.

I cant imagine none of this happens in Turkey either but they better stop burning people alive with petrol bombs cuz its terror, not an act of a protest

and what they protest for??? because they wont get 13-14th salary and wont get retired at 50 years old??? It`s pathetic...

They were living in a fantasy world funded by German and French taxpayers, so they better quit dreaming and face the realities of the world..
      Last edited by Onur; 05-05-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

i dont understand why these countries should be forced to bail out an unworthy country, leaving them further in debt, a country that will never be able to repay the debt, why should these countries be dragged into mud and bee neck deep in shit !
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Greece should be gracious if they had any integrity (yeah right) and leave the EU altogether
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Here is a video from the CNN website.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

This is another video from the CNN website, it is about the crackdown of corruption in Greece.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Three dead as Greek strike grows violent

This has gone out of hand.

CNN website:
                Police sirens and tear gas filled the streets around Greece's parliament building Wednesday after protests against government spending cuts turned violent, then deadly, with three people dying in a fire inside a bank.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

greece is hardly in a position to "negotiate " our identity

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    And as we speak and while the inocent public are protesting.
                    These hooligans can hardly be considered 'innocent' people Bill.
                    This is the communistn left rearing its ugly head after years of laying low. The oppurtunity to resurrect themselves has presented itself, and Papariga and friends have grasped it by the neck.

My grandfather always told me that the Commies were never completely defeated in the civil war, and that greece would pay for this in the future...... well he is being proved correct right infront of my eyes, and Im glad he isnt around to witness this.
                    Last edited by Spartan; 05-05-2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                      This has gone out of hand.

CNN website:
                      http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...ex.html?hpt=T1
                      This is only the beginning, sit back and watch what the masses will do when they realize that their income will be drastically reduced.

I think the Greek government should go in exile and enforce their restrictions from there.
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• johnMKD
                        • Apr 2010

Come on guys. This is very sad, what's been happening in Athens. Friendly or hostile a country may be, these actions should be condemned by all. 3 people died over there and they did not deserve it.
                        This government has turned out to be much more worse than the previous ones. The exile mentioned by Daskalot could actually be a good idea
                        However, I've contacted friends in the Aegean Macedonia and they told me things are much more relaxed there. Only in Solun occurred a protest...nothing compared to what happened in Athens.
                        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          Greece should be gracious if they had any integrity (yeah right) and leave the EU altogether
                          The EU wouldnt let them Julie.
                          Not yet anyways....they have to get at least some of their money out before such a measure is even considered.
                          Last edited by Spartan; 05-05-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                            Come on guys. This is very sad, what's been happening in Athens. Friendly or hostile a country may be, these actions should be condemned by all. 3 people died over there and they did not deserve it.
                            This government has turned out to be much more worse than the previous ones. The exile mentioned by Daskalot could actually be a good idea
                            However, I've contacted friends in the Aegean Macedonia and they told me things are much more relaxed there. Only in Solun occurred a protest...nothing compared to what happened in Athens.
                            JohnMKD, all of Greece will revolt.
                            Wouldn't you if your income is reduced by ~50%? Taking into consideration taxes etc etc.
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• johnMKD
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              JohnMKD, all of Greece will revolt.
                              Wouldn't you if your income is reduced by ~50%? Taking into consideration taxes etc etc.
                              Of course I would revolt! They are very lucky I'm not there
                              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                The EU wouldnt let them Julie.
                                Not yet anyways....they have to get at least some of their money out before such a measure is even considered.

Yeah, thats true. I think the first step might be the removal of Greece from the currency of EU to stop devaluation of their Euro currency but i dont think they can dare to dump Greece. This would be the end of EU or at least a self-declaration of EU is just a failure. So, they never do that. This can only happen if any other EU country goes in crisis(maybe Portugal, Spain or Italy). Already they should be able to handle Greece issue since its quite small country comparing to Spain or Italy. I think they got fed up giving free money to the Greece, i dunno....
                                If Italy or Spain joins Greece, then EU definitely collapses cuz they probably need 10x more money than Greece`s needs to save them.

Also, Spartan is right but i really have no idea how come a country with 10 million population and without any considerable industry gonna repay over 500 billion EU debt.

In Turkey, our current government getting highly criticized for their economical decisions cuz they raised our debt to 250 billion, even tough we have around 800 billion GDP. On the other hand, I think Greece got 500 billion debt with 350 billion GPD. It`s a disaster.
                                Last edited by Onur; 05-05-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X