• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

YouTube - Macedonian Orthodox Church Convention 2010 Toronto
    YouTube - Macedonian Orthodox Church Convention 2010
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-06-2010, 09:40 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

ANA-MPA: DROUTSAS CRITICISES GRUEVSKI’S 'NO-SHOW' AT UN

Athens, 24 September 2010 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Dimitris Droutsas was highly critical of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in statements on Thursday, following the latter's refusal to visit New York and meet with Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou, ANA-MPA Greek news agency reports.

- All the time and all the energy that the Skopje side now expends in its effort to create certain impressions that act in the wrong direction; if it instead invested these in finding a solution to the 'name issue' then we would be in a very different position," Droutsas underlined.

Gruevski was "creating impressions that do not contribute at all to a solution," he added.

While in New York, Droutsas participated in an informal NATO-Russia foreign ministers' meeting held on Wednesday and a working dinner for EU foreign ministers and their Russian counterpart. He also had a round of meetings with several of his counterparts from other countries, ANA-MPA reports.

Greek Foreign Minister Dimitris Droutsas was highly critical of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in statements on Thursday,
      Kurot ni boli za Droutsas's critisism.

following the latter's refusal to visit New York and meet with Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou
      I can think of a million things better and more important things to do than meet Papa.

Has the penny finally droped with Gruevski?
      Bravo Nik.

if it instead invested these in finding a solution to the 'name issue' then we would be in a very different position," Droutsas underlined.
      Dick Head (is it ok i can call you that Dimitri?)
      You have the problem with the name not us. So we don't need to look for a solution.

Here's a couple of more problems for you to find solutions.
      Economy
      Keeping the lid on your Plastic nations true History and identity from escaping and getting exposed.

These are real problems.
      Last edited by Bill77; 09-26-2010, 08:08 PM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill, The recognition of Syria came as a big slap to the face to them so now they have to justify themselves to the media and their parliament.

We need more countries recognizing us, there should be a diplomatic tour Africa and the Middle East surly we can get at least another 2-3 countries to recognize us i think Egypt hasnt recognized us, there is a strong Greek Church presence there in Alexandria but surly we can negotiate with the Egyptian Government and come to some sort of an agreement. We still havnt established diplomatic relations with Lebanon there is a good start to do so under our name.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          Well, the good doctor has been known to say many things to please other's; however, when in private he's ANTI name change.
          That's great, a closet patriot who owns the media which can be used as one of the most powerful tool promoting Macedonian integrity.

I thought the "good doctor" was OK once upon a time also, before I found out what he really represented. I could care less if he strokes the egos of Macedonians 'in private', what matters are his convictions when stated openly. His actions suggest that he has no integrity, and what Stefov is doing beside him after knowing what this jester is about I find hard to understand.

I am sure even Branko is anti name-change 'in private'.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            That's great, a closet patriot who owns the media which can be used as one of the most powerful tool promoting Macedonian integrity.

I thought the "good doctor" was OK once upon a time also, before I found out what he really represented. I could care less if he strokes the egos of Macedonians 'in private', what matters are his convictions when stated openly. His actions suggest that he has no integrity, and what Stefov is doing beside him after knowing what this jester is about I find hard to understand.

I am sure even Branko is anti name-change 'in private'.
            Kerim is also one of Meto's mentors and Meto's preferred candidate for Macedonian President at the last elections.

I agree SoM, the last thing we need is "closet patriots" who publically work against Macedonian freedom, also known as "traitors".
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, a closet patriot is no patriot at all. Even a dog has the base level of courage to express its true sentiment without having to hide behind its master.

Kerim and Meto can keep their brand of Macedonian 'patriotism' for themselves and the ignorant sheep that follow them.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

an interesting concept, a patriot behind closedmdoors, what a load of hogwash. Therein lies the transparency and honesty of a 2 faced hypocritical traitor.

Incidentally, hats off to Gruevski for the no show. That is taking a stand, why should he meet anyone to negotiate anything - its time RoM started taking a strong stance and boycotting every bullshit "negotation" meeting - the name is not up for sale or negotation. Gruevski needs to continue his stance, so that the party can try and redeem itself. Perhaps that is why SDSM is doing a backflip , knowing they are fast losing support.
                the campaign by AMHRC is working, it is reaching people, and the diaspora collectively being strong will be able to provide the support RoM needs.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Macedonians Avoid Investing in Greece

Companies from Macedonia have invested around EUR 350 million in other countries in the past ten years. Macedonians are interested in investing in Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Bulgaria, B&H and Croatia, while not one investment has been made to the south, in Greece. This is interesting because Greece is one of the biggest trade partners with Macedonia.

Moreover, all Greek companies that have already invested in Macedonia turned out to be very serious investors, claims Professor Tome Nenovski. Thanks to investments in banks, the Greek hold almost a third of the Macedonian banking market.

Greece's central bank is a 98-percent owner of Stopanska banka Skopje. The Greeks also own a small local bank Alfa banka and hold shares in cement works Cementara Titan, brewery Pivovara Skopje, OKTA, Zito Luks, Nenovski adds.

Macedonian businessmen still view Greece as unsafe and too corrupt to consider investing there.

Unsafe and corrupt.

I would find investing in Cuba and handing money directly to Fidel Castro, safer and wiser than dealing with Greece.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

Bill your right the quicker we can invest in another country doesnt aim to destroy us by propaganda the better! Im surprised with our relationship with our southernly neighbor they have so much invested in us allready? how did this happen
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Macedonian Police seize 2nd century BC Items...
                      Sunday, 31 October 2010
                      Police discovered and seized bronze items of funeral carriage dating from 2nd century BC in the frames of “Phalanx” operation while searching the homes of two persons.

According to initial identification by expert from Bureau for Protection of Cultural Heritage, the items are of significant archaeological and historical importance.

Also other items originating from Roman period and two icons, which are being identified on their origin and cultural and historical value, Interior Minister said Sunday.

Criminal charges were filed against persons for criminal act hiding property under provisional protection or cultural heritage.

Police spokesperson Ivo Kotevski said that the Department for Organised Crime will continue to undertake activities in the frames of “Phalanx” operation.

Police operation "Phalanx" started on June in Macedonian cities including searches in facilities, resulting in the discovery of larger amounts of metal coins, ceramics, statues etc, whereat criminal charges have been brought against 29 persons and 23 persons have been put under temporary arrest.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

I think other countries are looking into similar action aswell i know Croatia is very interested to start a similar operation and i think Italy too.

I think Macedonia's Indiana Jones (Pasko Kuzman) is very happy with this opetation.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Anybody caught thieving our national treasures and heritage should be imprisoned.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Anybody caught thieving our national treasures and heritage should be imprisoned.
                            SOM
                            Shit ....half of Grks. would be imprisoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

MACEDONIAN INVENTORS WIN GOLD, SILVER MEDALS AT IENA NUREMBERG TRADE FAIR

Skopje, 31 October 2010 (MIA) – Macedonian representatives won gold and silver medals at the International Trade Fair for “Ideas-Inventions-New Products” – IENA, which took place October 28-31 in Nuremberg, Germany.

Vladimir Filevski won gold medal for invention “Amplifier for 50/60 X3,” while Dimitar Ribeski won silver medal for invention “Drainage compartment.” Filevski also won gold medal with diploma from Russian Association for International and Scientific Cooperation and Ribeski’s invention won special award from First Institute of Inventors and Researchers of Islamic Republic of Iran.

Also Andrej Tasev received gold cup with diploma for invention “One-way hydraulic telescopic shock absorber” by Romanian Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports, while Zvonko Kuzmanovski received cup with diploma from Turkish Patent Bureau for innovation “Two-stroke diesel engine with prolonged expansion.”

Thirty-one countries with over 700 inventions participated at the exhibition. Macedonia presented itself with 5 inventions.

What a great achievement by these Macedonians.
                              Its nice to hear some good news for a change. :rmacedonia

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Fighting above its weight!
                                Excellent news for Macedonia.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X