Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 07-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #331
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Voshtarets. Just like the old Macedonians with their folk songs. This is the uprising. The only idiots are the ones who believe what they are being told on TV nowadays.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:48 PM   #332
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Oh look. The testing has been bullshit.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html

The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.

Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED.

It is a Class I recall. The most serious type of recall.

Too many false POSITIVES!

This is the test that started the pandemic.
The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York.

This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020.
What do you think this means Risto?
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:04 PM   #333
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
What do you think this means Risto?
It means the initial flurry of covid mania was fueled by lies. The test was faulty.

I contend they still don't have an adequate or appropriate test in place. There is also interesting discussions about the PCR tests in general. Apparently they convey much more data than is being made public. For example, at the high cycle of over 40 times, if a person didn't register at the 39th cycle, but did at the 40th ... then they are zero threat! If they register at the 25th cycle they are likely to be contagious.

https://www.hartgroup.org/cycle-threshold-pcr/
Quote:
Meaningless positives that do not equate to infectiousness have resulted in exaggeration of the extent of disease.
We will have to dig very hard to learn the truth.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:09 PM   #334
Voshtarets

Voshtarets is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Yes Voshtarets. Just like the old Macedonians with their folk songs. This is the uprising. The only idiots are the ones who believe what they are being told on TV nowadays.
Indeed Risto. This is a line in the sand for all of humanity. They win, and it may be centuries before human freedom and dignity is restored. Compliance is not an option. So Gospo napre, may they soon be exposed and defeated.
Voshtarets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 10:26 PM   #335
Spirit

My wife and mother have over the last week been seriously ill with fevers, chills, coughs, phlegm and soreness and tiredness and both have had Covid tests come back negative. If we are utilizing the parameters they have set for Covid symptoms then they should have Covid as per the parameters and symptoms. As I have said to my wife what is the difference between what she has and what Covid apparently is. It just goes to show how much this is questionable
Old 07-25-2021, 10:27 PM   #336
Spirit

And they have not been in apparent contact with a so called diagnosed Covid case or a so called hotspot whatsoever
Old 07-26-2021, 03:36 AM   #337
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
My wife and mother have over the last week been seriously ill with fevers, chills, coughs, phlegm and soreness and tiredness and both have had Covid tests come back negative. If we are utilizing the parameters they have set for Covid symptoms then they should have Covid as per the parameters and symptoms. As I have said to my wife what is the difference between what she has and what Covid apparently is. It just goes to show how much this is questionable
They are lucky they didn't get confirmed with Covid. Covid is probably less serious than what they endured. Either way, they got through it easily! Which is great news.

Here is a Greek worth listening to:
Covid Reality Revealed!
https://youtu.be/e4grP1718Ps
"The most cited scientist of all time, pretty much. A brilliant mind. MD, and professor of epidemiology, public health and evidence-based medicine. "

Old 07-26-2021, 06:57 AM   #338
Spirit

And here is more stupidity from the Theatre Of The Absurd
As stated both my wife and mother have been seriously ill with “Covid” like symptoms for the past week and my wife is still really struggling
Last week she had 2 Covid tests, both came back negative
Prior to her tests she had a doctors appointment booked, contacted her GP’s surgery and informed them of her symptoms. She advised that she was going for a Covid test and would isolate pending results as per so called Public Health Orders and Government advice and direction.
Her GP’s surgery advised that even if her results are negative they would not see her if she has cold/ flu like symptoms
Tomorrow I am going to contact them. I will respectfully advise them that she has 2 negative Covid test results but she obviously needs to see her GP as she is still is sick and that she obviously needs consultation and medication.
If they decline to see her even though she has had 2 negative Covid test results, she followed so called Public Health Orders and current Government direction and advice and isolated into she got said results, then I am going to lambast the hell out of them, inform them that as her GP they have a Duty Of Care to their patient, she does not have Covid and they are in neglect, question the ethical and moral standards of their practice and will take legal action against them. This is getting beyond pathetic when a GP is refusing to see their patients, despite repeated negative Covid test results but has cold/ flu symptoms
Old 07-26-2021, 07:31 AM   #339
Risto the Great

It's just a comedy of convenience nowadays. The GP will just do it over the phone. An excuse to distance themselves from the process. They have a duty to make money for themselves. That's all.

Old 08-08-2021, 08:57 PM   #340
Risto the Great

Default uk-vaccine-deaths-reach-titanic-proportions

I am well aware of dodgy websites confusing the issue. Therefore, with some trepidation, I reveal the following statistics from the UK Governments own website. (The source data was there yesterday but no longer is today, curiously enough).

EDIT: Found them ...
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/...ic-proportions

Reports (total people reporting injury)
95,040 (Pfizer) + 224,252 (AZ) + 10,990 (Moderna) + 958 (Unknown)
Total = 331,240 (on average having about three of the below reactions)

Quote:
Fatalities
466 (Pfizer)
1018 (AZ)
8 (Moderna)
25 (Unknown jab)
Total = 1,517

Acute Cardiac
4020 (Pfizer) + 8814 (AZ) + 320 (Moderna) + 30 (Unknown)
Total = 13,184

Myocardial Infarction & Heart Failure
208 (Pfizer) + 467 (AZ) + 11 (Moderna) + 6 (Unknown)
Total = 692

Anaphylaxis
437 (Pfizer) + 793 (AZ) + 27 (Moderna) + 1 (Unknown)
Total = 1258

Blood Disorders - 8707 (Pfizer) + 7202 (AZ) + 646 (Moderna) + 38 (Unknown)
Total = 16,593

Infections - 6341 (Pfizer) + 17,575 (AZ) + 518 (Moderna) + 84 (Unknown)
Total = 24,518

Herpes - 1479 (Pfizer) + 2390 (AZ) + 51 (Moderna) + 13 (Unknown)
Total = 3,933

Head pain
19,629 (Pfizer) + 82,697 (AZ) + 1716 (Moderna) + 213 (Unknown)
Total = 104,255

Migraines
- 2164 (Pfizer) + 7857 (AZ) + 197 (Moderna) + 26 (Unknown) Total = 10,244

Eye Disorders
- 4407 (Pfizer) + 13,339 (AZ) + 339 (Moderna) + 45 (Unknown) Total = 18,130

Blinded
81 (Pfizer) + 266 (AZ) + 9 (Moderna) + 3 (Unknown)
Total = 359

Deaf
- 167 (Pfizer) + 342 (AZ) + 10 (Moderna)
Total = 519

Psychiatric Disorders
5224 (Pfizer) + 16,555 (AZ) + 620 (Moderna) + 69 (Unknown) Total = 22,468

Skin Disorders
19,044 (Pfizer) + 49,260 (AZ) + 5553 (Moderna) + 188 (Unknown)
Total = 74,045

Spontaneous Abortions - 197 + 7 stillbirth/foetal death (Pfizer) + 167 + 3 stillbirth (AZ) + 16 + 1 foetal death (Moderna) + 1 (Unknown)
Total = 381 + 11

Facial Paralysis incl. Bellís Palsy - 612 (Pfizer) + 811 (AZ) + 37 (Moderna) + 5 (Unknown)
Total = 1,465

Nervous System Disorders - 47,255 (Pfizer) + 170,969 (AZ) + 4904 (Moderna) + 551 (Unknown)
Total = 223,679

Strokes and CNS haemorrhages - 467 (Pfizer) + 1892 (AZ) + 13 (Moderna) + 6 (Unknown)
Total = 2,378

Guillian Barre Syndrome
- 38 (Pfizer) + 362 (AZ) + 2 (Moderna) + 5 (Unknown)
Total = 407

Loss of balance - 7443 (Pfizer) + 23,850 (AZ) + 1067 (Moderna) + 80 (Unknown)
Total = 32,440

Tremors
-1133 (Pfizer) + 9581 (AZ) + 109 (Moderna) + 36 (Unknown)
Total = 10,859

Pulmonary Embolism
313 (Pfizer) + 1471 (AZ) + 8 (Moderna) + 8 (Unknown)
Total = 1,800

Deep Vein Thrombosis
197 (Pfizer) + 1087 (AZ) + 7 (Moderna) + 8 (Unknown)
Total = 1,299

Respiratory Disorders
11,516 (Pfizer) + 26,785 (AZ) + 824 (Moderna) + 93 (Unknown) Total = 39,218

Seizures - 629 (Pfizer) + 1808 (AZ) + 79 (Moderna) + 8 (Unknown)
Total = 2,524

Paralysis
- 256 (Pfizer) + 693 (AZ) + 25 (Moderna) + 4 (Unknown)
Total = 978

Vertigo/Tinnitis -
2367 (Pfizer) + 6074 (AZ) + 207 (Moderna) + 19 (Unknown)
Total = 8667

Muscle & Tissue Disorders - 32,555 (Pfizer) + 96,523 (AZ) + 3444 (Moderna) + 323 (Unknown)
Total = 132,845

Reproductive/Breast - 13,599 (Pfizer) + 15,366 (AZ) + 1688 (Moderna) + 94 (Unknown)
Total = 30,747
To be fair, the vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL though. The pharmaceutical companies are trying their best and it would be nice to support them. You first.