Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 04-21-2010, 04:23 AM   #121
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

because they have misplaced their jar of vaseline? (sorry Jankovska, I liked your post on another thread)

I dont understand why RoM government is so quiet on matters like this, their political decisionmakers are not forthcoming in exposing anything they should be
julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #122
fyrOM
Banned

fyrOM is an unknown quantity at this point

Anytime any incident like this occurs the government should sent a letter of please explain to not only the country concerned but also the eu. Bulgaria as an eu country represents them in every action and it should be asked of the eu are they living up to eu standards and expectations of good conduct particularly in the area of good neighbourly behaviour which they mention so often.
fyrOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #123
Jankovska

Jankovska is on a distinguished road

Jane Sandanski was on of Macedonians greatest sons (in my opinion the greatest hero the country had). He openly spoke agains Bulgaria and fought and died for independent Macedonia. Our govs not reacting year after year is an embaressment to his name, to his aim, to everything he fought for.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 AM   #124
Daniel the Great

Daniel the Great is on a distinguished road

Something needs to be done about this, the politicians the government must do something or things like this will get more frequent, and for the sake of the Macedonians in Bulgaria i hope it dosent.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:14 AM   #125
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

Bulgaria and the other wolf, would not do all this type of bullshit if they had truth on there side. They must work overtime and play dirty to keep the truth at bay.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:24 AM   #126
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

I am finding RoM's silence offensive, as Jankovska said, they should be demanding apologies and sending off to the EU as well
julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:09 AM   #127
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

In 2003 i was in Stari Kraj in Sveti Spas where Goce Delchev is buried, i went to his grave and i see a big venec with a Bulgarian Flag on it i wanted to Slikaj but fuck that apparently only a few hours before the Bulgarian President was there i couldnt believe it.

We trully have the worst neighbors it must be some sort of a curse, why is it a problem if somebody goes to visit Jane Sandanski's grave? What do the Bulgarians see in this?? They made a whole outcry about Spaska Mitrova and disgraced themselves and now they go ahead and do this, unbelievable.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:14 AM   #128
Jankovska

People will treat you the way you Let them treat you.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #129
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

Jankovska, You are in Sofia fairly often how do the people treat you there? Are they nice to you or do they mix politics and history?

When you have dibeci who dont allow you freedom of movement what should we do?
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #130
Jankovska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolet View Post
Jankovska, You are in Sofia fairly often how do the people treat you there? Are they nice to you or do they mix politics and history?

When you have dibeci who dont allow you freedom of movement what should we do?
I have never been treated differently in Sofia or Bulgaria. My cab driver in Bulgaria is a bulgarian, typical looking Bulgarian. He plays Macedonian music everytime he picks me up from the airport and for other Macedonians he drives. We got snowed in and stayed at their house, his wife played Macedonian music all night long and she said that no one made old folk music like the Macedonians. But than again he knows I don't take shit.