• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    MP_MK,

You originally called for a 'blitz' and an interview to take place yesterday. That's why I assumed you would know the details for us by now? You also originally informed us that you already had the support of all Australian Macedonian community leaders for Meto to do the interview.

AGAIN incorrect!

Why do you continue to embarass yourself?

I said that all parties involved in the matter (at the time) had no issue with myself penciling in Meto to conduct the interview IF it could be secured. And you are correct, those individuals are leading local and national individuals.

Meto is in Australia for a month. There is no reason why if he is willing and it was agreed upon, that he can't conduct it from anywhere in Australia.

Anything further?
    Are you going to give me another opportunity to embarass you?
    I am working right through the night, we can keep this going until dawn if you like?!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
      It would pay to know that the Leaders of the Australian Macedonian community support Meto conducting the initial interview if it can be secured.
      Who are you embarrassing again? This statement referes to all leaders of the Australian Macedonian community - who are these "leaders"?
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 05:06 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

this isn't an isolated incident, he's said the same stuff on a visit to Greece in May 2007..... http://david-edenden.blogspot.com/20...-heard-of.html
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Who are you embarrassing again? This statement referes to all leaders of the Australian Macedonian community - who are these "leaders"?
          I am embarassing you. However, you are doing a fine job yourself

Again, I am more than happy to disclose these leaders in confidence to RTG to confirm. I will not use names without their consent on a public forum, unless of course they are happening to read this thread and would like to chime in ....cough cough!!

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
            this isn't an isolated incident, he's said the same stuff on a visit to Greece in May 2007..... http://david-edenden.blogspot.com/20...-heard-of.html

We are all too familiar with his outspoken history within SA and in greece.

Same too with another SA politician 'Alexander Downer', who just arrived back into Australia from Cyprus

...there are others also.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I am embarassing you. However, you are doing a fine job yourself

Again, I am more than happy to disclose these leaders in confidence to RTG to confirm. I will not use names without their consent on a public forum, unless of course they are happening to read this thread and would like to chime in ....cough cough!!
              You're claiming to have the support of ALL Australian Macedonian community leaders - maybe you could say which communities they represent if not their names? As I mentioned before, as far as I know, you DO NOT have the support for Meto doing an interview of any community leaders in NSW and a number of community leaders in VIC.

Its becoming more and more apparant that you are not as well "connected" as you make out.
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 06:04 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

You're claiming to have the support of ALL Australian Macedonian community leaders - maybe you could say which communities they represent if not their names? As I mentioned before, as far as I know, you DO NOT have the support for Meto doing an interview of any community leaders in NSW and a number of community leaders in VIC.

Its becoming more and more apparant that you are not as well "connected" as you make out.

Vangelovski = moron.

I do not answer to you.

As I said earlier: When this is over with, I assure you that you will be walking away with your tail between your legs. I'll also seek a public forum apology from you at that point, to further embarass you.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

Which Macedonian Community organisations (YOU claim ALL of them) support the idea of having Meto do an interview that you can't even seem to get?

I can tell you again, from my understanding at the moment, NONE from NSW support that idea and a number of organisations from VIC do NOT support your idea.

So which Community Organisations actually do support your "Meto is our man for the interview" idea?

BTW, who do you answer to?
                  Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

MP_MK,

Which Macedonian Community organisations (YOU claim ALL of them) support the idea of having Meto do an interview that you can't even seem to get?

I can tell you again, from my understanding at the moment, NONE from NSW support that idea and a number of organisations from VIC do NOT support your idea.

So which Community Organisations actually do support your "Meto is our man for the interview" idea?

Again: I don't and won't answer to you.

Again: When did I claim that I had been in contact with ALL Macedonian Community Organisations? Did I not say "key individuals and orgs"?

Identify me? I thought my identity was obvious?

The second part of your reply (which you have now deleted) went along the lines of:

"A number of my key connections have identified you and claim that you are not as connected as you claim to be".

Firstly, I care not for chest beaters. I simply noted particular titles within the community to have people rest assured that the key people are dealing with the matter. Nothing more nothing less.

As for your continual emphasis and importance of being connected within Australia? give me a break. Sure I know key people in Australia, but so what? I don't understand your emphasis on this.

Please give me yet another opportunity to embarass you!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

MP (I believe these are your initials),

I've already re-posted your claim that you have the support of ALL Australian Macedonian community leaders for Meto doing an interview three times and so far you've been unable to provide the name of the organisations that supposedly do support you. I can reiterate again, that you currently, to the best of my knowledge, have no support from any NSW organisation (NSW representing one half of the entire Australian Macedonian population) and you DO NOT have the support of a number of VIC organisations.

You have also claimed that you could organise an interview for yesterday, which I can only assume by your avoidance of providing any details that you have not managed to do so.

You also made an idiotic justification for Meto doing the interview (which I believe is an insult to all South Australians) that anyone with an American accent from Washington is able to shape public opinion in SA.

The more you avoid providing any answers, the more it looks like you're a UMD lackey making a vain attempt to mislead the public in order to get some publicity for Meto.

If you think that your pathetic attempts to claim you didn't say what you in fact did is an embarrassment to me, then by all means, please continue.
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

MP (I believe these are your initials),

I've already re-posted your claim that you have the support of ALL Australian Macedonian community leaders for Meto doing an interview three times and so far you've been unable to provide the name of the organisations that supposedly do support you. I can reiterate again, that you currently, to the best of my knowledge, have no support from any NSW organisation (NSW representing one half of the entire Australian Macedonian population) and you DO NOT have the support of a number of VIC organisations.

You have also claimed that you could organise an interview for yesterday, which I can only assume by your avoidance of providing any details that you have not managed to do so.

You also made an idiotic justification for Meto doing the interview (which I believe is an insult to all South Australians) that anyone with an American accent from Washington is able to shape public opinion in SA.

The more you avoid providing any answers, the more it looks like you're a UMD lackey making a vain attempt to mislead the public in order to get some publicity for Meto.

If you think that your pathetic attempts to claim you didn't say what you in fact did is an embarrassment to me, then by all means, please continue.

Please Re-post (again)

Where I made claims to ALL MAcedonain community leaders supporting Meto doing an interview.

Where I claimed that I could and confirmed an interview for yesterday

And yet again, not being able to re-post the above will YET AGAIN embarass you!

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

..there are others also.
                          MP, Which others??

Former Senator Nick Bulkus??
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            MP, Which others??

Former Senator Nick Bulkus??
                            Bolkus would be one of them.

I'd like to compile a list actually. It would be useful.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

Well-done AMHRC!
                              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Please Re-post (again)

Where I made claims to ALL MAcedonain community leaders supporting Meto doing an interview.

Where I claimed that I could and confirmed an interview for yesterday

And yet again, not being able to re-post the above will YET AGAIN embarass you!

Comment

Working...
                                X