Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 05-12-2022, 08:22 AM   #41
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

With little attention from mainstream media, Rebel news decided to hold a panel/debate with the alternative parties and two independents in this upcoming election.

Way more insightful than the so called 'Great Debate' between Scomo and Albo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrp1iwVB1Y

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 05-12-2022 at 08:33 AM.
Momce Makedonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 05:33 PM   #42
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompir View Post
Anyone that participates in the scam known as "elections" is validating the criminals and giving them legitimacy.

Non-compliance, there hasn't been a better time for it.
I took your advice after careful consideration and did not vote.

I see this morning we have a new predavnik in charge. On the bright side Frydenberg appears to have lost his seat in Kooyong -that is really something. However, he says he will be back. No doubt.

Now SM will take his place on the trash heap of history.
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 06:12 PM   #43
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

What would be interesting is if the AEC publish voter turnout; something tells me that the 92.4% turnout at the 2019 election might be a lot lower this time around. Based on what I was seeing last night, the turnout might have been close to 80%. It's still a lot, but losing 3.6 million voters doesn't bode well for the system.
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 05:28 PM   #44
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What would be interesting is if the AEC publish voter turnout; something tells me that the 92.4% turnout at the 2019 election might be a lot lower this time around. Based on what I was seeing last night, the turnout might have been close to 80%. It's still a lot, but losing 3.6 million voters doesn't bode well for the system.
Оur own electorate is down 25% on voter turnout numbers since last election. I do not know if there were boundary changes or a people exodus.
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 01:47 AM   #45
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

On the lower turnout, I believe Albanese received the least first preference votes of any Prime Minister in the last 70-odd years.
Old 05-24-2022, 05:27 AM   #46
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

I heard on the radio this afternoon that the turnout (inclusive of postal and pre-poll votes) is closer to 73%, the lowest in living memory. My gut feeling... millions of Australians have woken up to the scam.
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:54 AM   #47
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
I heard on the radio this afternoon that the turnout (inclusive of postal and pre-poll votes) is closer to 73%, the lowest in living memory. My gut feeling... millions of Australians have woken up to the scam.
Other evidence of people waking up to the scam is the rise of the teal independents...the fragmentation of Australian politics has been in motion for some time now...both of the major political parties have moved further to the left and no discernible point of difference seems to exist, leaving many voters to either abandon the system altogether or to take a punt on the independents and minor parties of every color and political persuasion, either as a protest vote or just getting sucked in by slick advertising and promotion...everything as we know it is turning to shit.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 03:57 PM   #48
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

The mainstream media has cleverly made it appear that a vote for the independents was a vote for climate concerns. It was not. It was a vote to reject the tyranny of the vaccine mandates and all that went with them.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:43 PM   #49
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Other evidence of people waking up to the scam is the rise of the teal independents...the fragmentation of Australian politics has been in motion for some time now...both of the major political parties have moved further to the left and no discernible point of difference seems to exist, leaving many voters to either abandon the system altogether or to take a punt on the independents and minor parties of every color and political persuasion, either as a protest vote or just getting sucked in by slick advertising and promotion...everything as we know it is turning to shit.
I do not subscribe to the "left-right" spectrum but I would argue by its definition that Labor have moved more to the right given their support for neoliberal policies.
Old 05-24-2022, 11:08 PM   #50
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
I do not subscribe to the "left-right" spectrum but I would argue by its definition that Labor have moved more to the right given their support for neoliberal policies.
Regardless of which way Labor has turned in your opinion, the point remains the same...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...that is a huge problem for the Australian political landscape moving forward and the problem will only get worse and the parliamentary process will become increasingly dysfunctional in line with what has been happening in many European countries for a very long time.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote