Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The low life thought he could get away with it,but theres a saying it bit him on the arse.
    he must be from the malaka website
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

onur rember when i asked you where's ottoman you said you don't know & you don't know much immediately i thought he must be greek masquerading as ottoman.The low life was voltron posing about turks & making them look bad.I had a feelingthat voltron had multiple accounts.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

I warned you guys about trolls like these. These greeks from their keyboard warrior forums have no life's at all.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

I think Ottoman has f*ked up big time, hiding behind a proxy which is located in the Netherlands.

So who are you Ottoman?

Will you tell us or shall we play a game of cat and mouse?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
            Ethnicity is not necessarily based on blood Ottoman. Like I had said to you in the early days, Greece and Turkey have an almost identical approach to how they define themselves. So thats why groups like Grey Wolves and Xrysi Avgi dont see it your way.
            I will qoute these posts by Voltron and Ottoman for future reference.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
              Ottoman shall we list all the important peoples from both greeks and turks???
              I will qoute these posts by Voltron and Ottoman for future reference.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                • Jun 2011

Maybe he feels superior and needs to regard himself in third person.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
                  Maybe he feels superior and needs to regard himself in third person.
                  Risto the Great has not noticed this phenomena too often.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

haha, you guys are really imaginative.
                    Did you guys ever give a thought that maybe his kid brother or someone else logged on with his account ?
                    Or is that unheard of in the realm of internet forums ?
                    Last edited by Voltron; 07-02-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Ottoman
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      I think Ottoman has f*ked up big time, hiding behind a proxy which is located in the Netherlands.

So who are you Ottoman?

Will you tell us or shall we play a game of cat and mouse?
                      Lol you really fail as an admin, Im not on a proxy, If I was you should have noticed this in November 2010.

I wanted to write Voltron but I accidentally wrote my own nickname, Voltron and I are not the same persons.

Comment

• Ottoman
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2010

Im sorry for setting up this confusion, I really wrote accidentally my own nick while talking to Voltron, we are not the same persons, I dont know how to proof this fact, but you just have to trust me on this.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                          haha, you guys are really imaginative.
                          Did you guys ever give a thought that maybe his kid brother of someone else logged on with his account ?
                          Or is that unheard of in the realm of internet forums ?
                          hahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                          Im sorry for setting up this confusion, I really wrote accidentally my own nick while talking to Voltron, we are not the same persons, I dont know how to proof this fact, but you just have to trust me on this.
                          But you just blamed it on some kid brother? Give it up mate. You are a joke.

Or you two must be sleeping with each other. Three posts amongst you with in 10 minutes. So who is on top and who is on bottom???? Who's the Daddy? lol
                          Last edited by Bill77; 07-02-2011, 03:47 AM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Ottoman
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2010

Lol I can proof that Im Turkish, just tell Onur to ask me a question in Turkish, I can answer that, let him do the same to Voltron, or let a Greek member talk to Voltron and me, you will see yourself.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

One minute voltron is on then he gets on & forgets that he is ottoman.& says that he wants a list.That's definitely voltron masquearading as ottoman.I would not be surprised if proxies are used.Isn't it funny how voltron comes on critising turks & then comes as ottoman admitting to turk attrocties.Blind freddy can tell you that it's concocted to make the greeks look good & attack the turks.Voltron you should at least admit your evil ways other wise go back to malaka web with your bs.
                              Ottoman you are not what you seem to be you haven't been on for quite a while that's why your friend was masquerading as voltron but the felt a need to bring ottoback but goofed because he hadn't done it for a long time.
                              look at the bs ottoman said he didn't know he was on that he said it to himself.That's bullshit.That was voltron logged as ottoman.THere is only one person posing as two.He has got multiple accounts.
                              How pathetic your blaming your kid brother that's a good one.
                              Last edited by George S.; 07-02-2011, 04:48 AM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ottoman
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2010

Dude Im also logged in at the same time as you do, that doesnt make me George S. right???

Im not on a proxy server you can see if someone is on a proxy server or not.

Voltron and I have different IP adresses, that should be enough evidence.
                                Last edited by Ottoman; 07-02-2011, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X