Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 02-25-2020, 03:12 PM   #21
nushevski77

nushevski77 is on a distinguished road

Do not ask Zaev to be honest, because he is dishonest from head to toe – mafia rules

https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...e-mafia-rules/

"We are here tonight to say that justice is being attacked by injustice, to tell the truth that the judiciary and the prosecution are brutally suppressed, VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski said in his address at the protest against he injustices Zoran Zaev’s government inflicted on Macedonia."

Mickoski started the speech with a greeting to the members of the Ministry of Interior. He emphasized that the audio material proves and shows the mafia. The mafia that rules every government’s pore that should be independent but which is not!

"A mafia that took away freedom and justice. A mafia that for three years has been an ally with crime that remains unpunished. A mafia that releases killers of young children while the prime minister takes selfies with the killers, while the parents of Smilkovsko victims live with grief and bitterness in the heart because of the injustices with the thought that the killers are at large. A mafia that dictates charges, dictates judges’ verdicts. A mafia that nurtures Zaev’s hybrid regime as his kingdom. And there are several responsible for this, but one is the most guilty, and that is Zoran Zaev. Zoran Zaev is guilty because he is at the same time prime minister, prosecutor and judge. He is guilty because he is a chief racketeer, negotiator, chief entertainer when it comes to gaffes, but also a trader with the vital organs of our Macedonia. And as we have learned so far, it is not difficult for a person to steal, act, embarrass himself, but just do not ask him to be honest, because he is dishonest from head to toe. And the easiest thing is not to tell the truth. Because he does it best apart from stealing, Mickoski said."

nushevski77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:15 PM   #22
nushevski77

Mickoski gathers five times more people than Zaev without buses

https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...without-buses/

VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski tonight united the citizens of Macedonia to march for justice together. The large number of people through the streets of the capital is just one big proof that VMRO-DPMNE and Hristijan Mickoski have the support of the citizens. The leader of VMRO-DPMNE gathered five times more people than Zoran Zaev at his failed private march for which he spent 150,000 euros. The Macedonian people showed Zaev who is really fighting for justice in this country and how the constitution and laws are defended. The people who took to the streets tonight know what they are marching for and are not brought to the march by buses, following the example of SDSM and Zaev.

Old 02-25-2020, 03:19 PM   #23
nushevski77

Mickoski: Zaev, you will be defeated by the people, and you know it

https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...d-you-know-it/

"There will be accountability, I tell you no matter, who they are and where they come from. And the people have already taken the fate into their own hands and know what to do. This is a fight for the rescue from the mafia, for me it is a fight for the salvation of Macedonia, VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski said in front of the crowd at Tuseday’s protest in front of the Prosecutor’s Office and the court."

"He thinks that this is not the European Macedonia the people deserve, this is the story of a mafia whose struggle is for power and money."

"In the end, you will be defeated Zaev, you know it. You will be defeated by the people. If you were not dignified while in power, then be dignified in defeat, and do not stand in the way of the people. There is no going back. We will restore justice, and honor, and you have my word, and that is in the code of the Macedonian, because the Macedonians love freedom the most, and believe in it as they believe and love our homeland. The renewal will come. New times are coming. April 12 is the answer. Long live free Macedonia, Mickoski said."
Old 02-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #24
nushevski77

Drone video fly over of the protest

https://youtu.be/uaFaA3mLo9M
Old 02-25-2020, 04:18 PM   #25
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

So many questions

How did DPMNE get the recordings? Last time around it was assumed Zaev got them from German or British intelligence.

Are they genuine? Everyone knew Zaev was involved so I'm sure they are genuine.

Will the condom throwers show up again? They were apparently very anti corruption, lets see how anti corruption they really are.

Pretty convenient timing a month or so before upcoming elections. What does this mean for the election.

If you step back and take in the whole picture, what a sad state of affairs it is. One party gets ousted a couple years ago for corruption, and not even a full mandate in this party is facing the exact same allegations. If you are a voter, your choice is between those who were corrupt and those who are corrupt. Its shocking that no one else can gain any traction as a political party. With those choices you would think it should be easy.

I wouldn't get too excited about DPMNE getting back into power. First its going to be tough, with SDS now being a "multi ethnic" party they have the Albanian vote locked down. Even if DPMNE won the election they would still need the Albanian parties to form a coalition. Which like always means the Albanians get more concessions so that either party can form a government. Albanians win Macedonians lose. Then even if DPMNE forms a coalition, gives the Albanians more concessions, they have completely backtracked from annulling the Prespa agreement anyway.

So to sum it up, we lose either way, the Albanians get more privileges, the Prespa agreement stands. What do we get? Fresh old faces occupying the political sofa.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #26
nushevski77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
How did DPMNE get the recordings? Last time around it was assumed Zaev got them from German or British intelligence.
Are we sure dpmne were the one's who leaked it, I thought a news site had leaked it? If it was dpmne, then maybe this was the evidence Mickoski said he had a few months ago. Just speculating but I doubt that the people who put Zaev in would bring him down he was still useful to them; so maybe it was a intelligence agent working for the good of Macedonia or Hungary because of Nikola Gruevski, but wasn't the call made to Katica Janeva while she was in jail so it's possible the jail records phone calls or someone was monitoring the call in jail.

Quote:
Pretty convenient timing a month or so before upcoming elections. What does this mean for the election.
It is a very convenient time, I think I read somewhere that sdsm is divided about this as well, I think this will bring out more people to vote.

Quote:
If you step back and take in the whole picture, what a sad state of affairs it is. One party gets ousted a couple years ago for corruption, and not even a full mandate in this party is facing the exact same allegations. If you are a voter, your choice is between those who were corrupt and those who are corrupt. Its shocking that no one else can gain any traction as a political party. With those choices you would think it should be easy.

I wouldn't get too excited about DPMNE getting back into power. First its going to be tough, with SDS now being a "multi ethnic" party they have the Albanian vote locked down. Even if DPMNE won the election they would still need the Albanian parties to form a coalition. Which like always means the Albanians get more concessions so that either party can form a government. Albanians win Macedonians lose. Then even if DPMNE forms a coalition, gives the Albanians more concessions, they have completely backtracked from annulling the Prespa agreement anyway.

So to sum it up, we lose either way, the Albanians get more privileges, the Prespa agreement stands. What do we get? Fresh old faces occupying the political sofa.
It is all very sad.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:14 PM   #27
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly DPmNE is like the chushka calling the piperka a pepper.

The timing for all of this seems a little opportune.

One would imagine the time is ripe for a new party to arise. But, no, it's Severedonia we're talking about.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 04:05 PM   #28
nushevski77

I was just thinking, with the covid-19 pandemic could it actually benefit sdsm on the April 12 elections?

I remember reading somewhere that dpmne doesn't want to delay the elections; so with people having to follow social distancing and quarantines would it actually create a very low turnout and with sdsm's corruption and ballot stuffing of the albanian voter. I think that might lead to a sdsm victory.

I hope this doesn't happen, I guess being stuck at home has got me going insane.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #29
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

There are no elections on April 12. They have been delayed until further notice as far as I know.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:12 AM   #30
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Some older articles which may have been previously posted elsewhere but relevant given the upcoming elections.

https://balkaninsight.com/2019/08/10...tortion-video/

Quote:
August 10, 2019

The Italian newspaper La Verita on Saturday published a third batch of audio recordings on YouTube – like the first two relating to North Macedonia’s so-called extortion scandal – in which Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is mentioned for the first time. The latest recordings mainly focus on what appear to be conversations between the alleged victim, businessman Orce Kamcev, and his suspected extortionist, Bojan Jovanovski, aka Boki 13. In them, they agree details about Kamcev’s release from house detention, the return of his passport and the closure of the the Special Prosecution case, codenamed “Empire”, in which he is involved. The extortion case centres around claims that Kamcev paid Jovanovski a large sum of money to use his alleged influence with the Special Prosecution either to be acquitted in the “Empire” case, or at least get a lenient sentence. The claims have rocked the Special Prosecution, SJO, which was set up in 2015 to investigate high-level crime in the country. In one of the conversations, what appears to be Jovanovski’s voice is heard calling chief Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva in front of Kamcev, to convince him that she has everything “under control”. Kamcev is seemingly interested also in finding out whether Janeva’s subordinate prosecutor, Lile Stefanova , who is in direct charge of his case, is also “under control”. “I am very busy,” what appears to be Janeva’s voice tells Kamcev over the telephone. “That is the reason why I don’t hold the matter under control regularly. But, besides that, she [presumably Stefanova] cannot do anything without me.” In a fresh reaction on Saturday, Janeva continued to deny any connection to the “Extortion” case. “In the concrete case, at that period, negotiations were being held on my side so that the person O.K. [Orce Kamcev] became a collaborator – a witness in a new pre-investigation, which we pursued together with the Prosecution and with one of my deputy prosecutors,” she said in a press release. In another conversation, what is assumed to Jovanovski’s voice mentions his acquaintance with Prime Minister Zoran Zaev to Kamcev. In the conversation, he refers to the Prime Minister by the codename “ZZ”. “I think even ZZ won’t make any problems for me,” Kamcev replies. “I spoke with him on Monday,” Jovanovski’s assumed voice says. “You saw him on Monday?” Kamcev asks. “He won’t cause any problems, I think.” “No, no” Jovanovski’s assumed voice agrees. In a press release issued on Saturday, Prime Minister Zaev denied involvement in any wrongdoing, saying that the suspect in the so-called Extortion case – meaning Jovanovski – was clearly misusing his name “in order to strengthen his position of power and authority over the other interlocutor”. He added: “I categorically deny any connection, cooperation or communication with the suspect Bojan Jovanovski in relation to the ‘Extortion’ case, or any other issues that are now a subject of investigation in this case.” Zaev insisted that he had only talked to Jovanovski about humanitarian activities linked to the latter’s humanitarian organisation. Jovanovski and his suspected accomplice, Zoran Milevski, alias Zoki Kiceec, were both detained on July 15, when the regular Prosecution for Organised Crime and Corruption opened an investigation into the alleged extortion case. Since Thursday, La Verita has uploaded three videos on YouTube, each adding more weight to the “Extortion” scandal. The first video showed the counting of banknotes, which were then placed in what appears to be a Louis Vuitton bag. Later it showed the two suspects leaving what is reportedly the home of Kamcev with what appears to be the same bag. The second upload on Friday contained eight audio recordings of what appears to be conversations between Kamcev, Jovanovski and Milevski. It was then that La Verita claimed that in one of these tapes, the voice of Special Prosecution chief Janeva could be heard. The ruling Social Democrats have said they suspect that the publication of the videos forms part of a plan to undermine and topple their government by implicating it in wrongdoings. The former ruling VMRO DPMNE party, which has long been opposed to the Special Prosecution, has said that Zaev must now resign and allow early elections.
https://balkaninsight.com/2019/09/24...xtortion-case/
Quote:
September 24, 2019

Two key suspects in the case that has gripped North Macedonia since the summer - commonly known as the ‘Extortion’ affair - have refused to give statements to the Organised Crime Prosecution as the prosecution wraps up the investigation. One suspect, former Chief Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva, refused to comment on Tuesday as she was brought before the Organised Crime Prosecution. She had asked to see the evidence against her first. “She [Janeva] will use her right to personally inspect the evidence and afterwards she will give an appropriate statement regarding the case,” Janeva’s lawyer Irena Frckoska told media on Tuesday. The first suspect in the case, businessman Bojan Jovanovski, who was brought before the prosecutors on Monday, also did not give a statement, offering the same explanation. The ‘Extortion’ scandal has rocked the government of Social Democrat Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and undermined the credibility of the country’s anti-corruption drive. It erupted in July when businessman Bojan Jovanovski and alleged accomplice Zoran Milevski were arrested on suspicion of extorting money from another businessman, Orce Kamcev. The prosecution alleged that they took cash from Kamcev in exchange for a promise to help him avoid jail or receive a lighter sentence in another case by using their alleged influence with Janeva’s office. Jovanovski and Milevski have denied the claims. Janeva was arrested in August 21 and also placed in detention. She is suspected of misusing her office, but has also denied any wrongdoing. The Organised Crime Prosecution announced on Monday that it has wrapped up its investigation into the case.
“After an overall analysis of the material and verbal evidence that has been gathered, the prosecution in charge… has concluded the investigative procedure into the suspected persons,” the prosecution said in a brief press statement. This means that the suspects and their defence now have 15 days to look at the prosecution’s evidence and to propose their own evidence that might count in their favour. After this, it is expected that the prosecution will proceed with pressing charges if it decides that enough evidence have been gathered. However, the prosecution has not yet revealed whether it had traced the alleged 1.5 million euros that Jovanovski and his accomplice Milevski are suspected to have extorted from businessman Kamcev. It also remains to be seen whether the case will also entangle others apart from the three suspects who are already being probed. Unnamed sources from the prosecution told BIRN on Tuesday that the investigation has followed three paths, all with the first suspect, Jovanovski, as the centrepiece.
The first was the actual extortion affair, over which the three suspects ended up in detention. The second part of the investigation has been focusing on allegations that other businessmen might also have been victims of similar extortion schemes. Several businessmen have already been summoned to the prosecution to give statements. The third part of the investigation unofficially centred around Jovanovski’s humanitarian organisation, called International Alliance. The prosecution has been checking for possible suspicious financial activities to see whether prominent people, including office-holder, have been pressured to donate money for, or facilitate in other ways, the announced construction of homes for elderly people by the organisation. Almost all the leading figures from Jovanovski’s International Alliance have already been summoned for questioning, including the financial coordinator Jovanka Kuhar and the head of the organisation’s assembly, Agapi Dika. The investigation also summoned for grilling two ruling Social Democrat MPs – Frosina Remenski, who has been the honorary president of Jovanovski’s humanitarian organisation, and Aleksandar Kiracovski. Despite much speculations and photos in which Remenski and Kiracovski appear with Jovanovski being posted on social media, both have claimed that they were not very close to him. Two municipal mayors from the ranks of the ruling party have also been summoned for statements – Bitola mayor Natasha Petrovska and Stefan Bogoev, the mayor of Skopje’s Karposh municipality. Petrovska and Bogoev have both signed cooperation memorandums with Jovanovski’s organisation for the building of the homes for elderly people.
https://balkaninsight.com/2019/10/10...xtortion-case/
Quote:
October 10, 2019

North Macedonia’s State Prosecution on Thursday laid charges against the country’s former head special prosecutor on two grounds, for “taking a reward for illegal influence” and for “misuse in office”. Katica Janeva is the second person to be accused in the high-profile “Extortion” case that has rocked the country since the summer. She is charged with taking a 50,000-euro bribe plus a reward in furniture worth another 5,000 euros from the businessman Orce Kamcev in order to ease his legal plight. The first accused in the case, the showman-turned-businessman Bojan Jovanovski, aka, Boki 13, is also charged with taking bribes as well as money laundering. The third accused, Jovanovski’s partner, Zoran Milevski, is charged with taking a bribe. Under the charges that the prosecution said that it had sent on Thursday to the Skopje Criminal Court, Jovanovski used his influence with Janeva during the period of November 2018 to April 2019, when she was head of the Special Prosecution, SJO, to get Kamcev out of detention and regain his passport. Kamcev was in detention at the time as a suspect in an investigation codenamed “Empire”, instigated by Janeva’s own office, the Special Prosecution. Milevski had meanwhile been arranging contacts between Jovanovski and Kamcev’s wife, and later with Kamcev himself, assuring them of Jovanovski’s influence with Janeva. The charges further state that Kamcev’s wife paid the first half million euros, after which Janeva proposed that Kamcev be transferred to house arrest – which the court then accepted. When the second tranche of money came, for another 1 million euros, Janeva gave consent for Kamcev’s passport to be temporarily returned to him. On this occasion, the prosecution states that Janeva took 50,000 euros for herself, plus furniture costing about 5,000 euros. The rest of the money, the 1.5 million euros, went to Jovanovski and Milevski. The charges further note that Jovanovski may have used some of the money that he acquired through crime to buy luxury goods and services. “Although unemployed, with a blocked transaction account and without income, the first suspect [Jovanovski], at the beginning of this year was purchasing luxury furniture, garments and shoes and had been staying at luxury resorts,” the prosecution wrote. The prosecution on Thursday also demanded that the court extend detention for the three suspects, who are now formally accused.
Janeva’s lawyer, Irena Frckoska, said her client had taken the news badly and been rushed from detention to a private heart clinic after complaining of high blood pressure and chest pain. “She is being kept at the clinic due to suspicion that she might be in a pre-heart attack condition,” Frckoska said. The case hit the headlines when Jovanovski and Milevski were arrested in July 15. They have been in detention ever since and have have denied the claims made against them. Janeva was detained on August 21 and also placed in detention, and has also denied wrongdoing. On Wednesday, the prosecution opened a fresh investigation against Jovanovski and four new suspects, which centres around suspected illegal dealings and fraud within Jovanovski’s humanitarian NGO, the International Alliance. One of the fresh suspects grilled in court on Thursday was the vice-president of parliament and a senior politician in Prime Minister Zoran Zaev’s ruling Social Democratic party, Frosina Remenski. She was a former honorary president of the NGO.

Tags
macedonia, protest, vmro