Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 05-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #71
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolet View Post
Onur, Sure in the Sheherezad series, he is a rich and powerful man.

He is even popular in Russia

http://www.vbox7.com/collection:739218

TAV is due to make a Cargo Airport in Stip but it will make it in 10 years time

There are a few Ramstores around the globe, i know there is one in Bulgaria and Georgia and now Macedonia as of 3-4 years ago.

http://www.ramstore.com.mk/

http://en.ramstore.kz/ There is one in Kazakstan and i think there is one in Russia too i just found out..

http://www.ramstore.ru/eng/

Yeah, Ramstore founded by that Turkish "Koc Holding". They are one of oldest company here, since the the foundation of Republic. I think they sell most of Turkey`s vegetable and fruit exports in these Ramstores around the globe.

LOL, i didnt know!!!Is he really popular in Macedonia too??
I wonder whats the secret behind the success of this Turkish soup-operas around here. Probably Arabs and Balkan people are curious everything about Turkey and Turks and thats all. I don't think these series are that good in terms of production quality and acting skills, are they??? I don't know, cuz i dont watch soup-operas.

Last edited by Onur; 05-15-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #72
Volk

Volk is on a distinguished road

from my understanding the agreement alludes to the construction of buildings between 30 to 100 stories tall... So I doubt they will be 100, nevertheless if you build it, they will come...
Old 05-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #73
Mastika

Mastika is on a distinguished road

Even if this building were to be built wouldn't it directly clash with the type of architecture which is the basis of the Skopje 2014 project?
Mastika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:16 AM   #74
XRVOL

XRVOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk View Post
from my understanding the agreement alludes to the construction of buildings between 30 to 100 stories tall... So I doubt they will be 100, nevertheless if you build it, they will come...
Exactly.

Skopje 2014 is only for the ploshtad area.
XRVOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #75
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk View Post
google.translate

Турската компанија треба за две недели треба да ги уплати парите по што почнува да тече седум годишниот рок за изградба на трите облакодери.

The Turkish company has two weeks to pay the money and then starts to run seven year period to build three skyscrapers.
*2017*

Според последните мерења на состојбата на земјиштето на оваа парцела можат да се градат згради во висина до 40 ката што според транспорт ќе значи околу 1500 нови станови.

Recent measurements of the status of this parcel of land shown it can be build buildings up to 40 floors, under ministry of transport would mean about 1500 new appartaments.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #76
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

15,000 people to live there?

YouTube - Турска компанија ќе гради кули во Аеродром
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #77
Onur

Macedonian FM visits Turkish governor in Manisa

Milososki visited the Governor after having been invited to the province by the Manisa Organized Industrial Zone.

Macedonian Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki visited the Governor of western province of Manisa Celalettin Guvenc on Tuesday after having been invited to the province by the Manisa Organized Industrial Zone (MOSB).

Milososki came to Guvencs office with the Macedonian Honorary Consul General Gaye Akcen.

Speaking to reporters while visiting Governor Guvenc, Milososki said that Turkey and Macedonia shared a strong and permanent friendship.

I want to express that our friendship is based on both economic relations and one to one relations. Around eight months ago, we hosted Governor Guvenc and businesspeople from the MOSB in Macedonia. I had made a promise during Guvencs visit. I promised that I would visit Manisa at the first opportunity and see how wonderful a system has been established at the MOSB. Not only Macedonia but other countries in the region and the world must look at the Manisa model. I have noticed how crucial are the projects in Manisa for Turkey, Milososki said.

As the Macedonian government, we provide certain incentives to businesspeople. Those businesspeople willing to invest in Macedonia will find their taxes reduced for a period of 10 years, Milososki underlined.

Governor Guvenc, in his part, said that Macedonia was a young republic and that he held talks in Macedonia eight months ago.

Macedonia invites entrepreneurs and investors. Macedonia wants to cooperate with Turkey. Turkey is one of the countries that recognized Macedonia right after their declaration of independence. We have respect for the will of the Macedonian people and their republic. We support Macedonia. Bilateral projects will make our cultural, social, political and economic relations stronger, Guvenc also said.

http://turkeymacedonia.wordpress.com...nor-in-manisa/
Old 08-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #78
UMDiaspora.org

UMDiaspora.org is on a distinguished road

There will be a group of Turkish parliament members visiting Macedonia from August 15-17th, organized by the Turkish Coalition of America and the United Macedonian Diaspora.

United Macedonian Diaspora
http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]
UMDiaspora.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #79
Onur

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
There will be a group of Turkish parliament members visiting Macedonia from August 15-17th, organized by the Turkish Coalition of America and the United Macedonian Diaspora.

Thats great news but i hope there are few people from the opposition parties among the Turkish delegates since all the mayors of Aegean and Thrace provinces(except Istanbul) of the Turkey are the members of secular opposition party called CHP. These places are where the most immigrants from Macedonia lives too. Also, CHP will most likely be the ruling party after the next election at 2011 april.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #80
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

Well we hope that some good can come from these alliances with turkey,If greece knows we have friends in "high "places so to speak then we have nothing to fear except fear itself.For arguments sake the greeks have commited more grave attrocities on the macedonians than anyone else.This is true as the greeks tried to wipe us all out from existence.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote