• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

German MP Georgios Chatzimarkakis calls Mak Journalists "Malakas"

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Mega scandal in Brussels. Known pro-Greek and SDSM journalists Borjan Jovanovski, Biljana Sekulovska, Caca Nikolovska and Slobodanka Jovanovska defended Georgios Chatzimarkakis who cursed journalists Milenko Nedelkovski, Mirka Velinovska and Boban Nonkovic at an open discussion ironically titled “Silencing the Press in EU”.

Nedelkovski, Nonkovic and Velinovska protested the biased discussion lead by EU MP Chatzirmarkakis and Jelko Kacin who held an open forum on journalism in Macedonia. The only journalists Chatzirmarkakis invited to the discussion in Brussels were Borjan Jovanovski, Biljana Sekulovska, Caca Nikolovska and Slobodanka Jovanovska.

The individuals above are known among the citizens at home for accepting bribes from Athens, considered very close associates of Branko Crvenkovski, receiving grants from Soros and advocating for a change of the country’s name. Not surprisingly, they made Chatzimarkakis list for preferred ‘journalists’.

This didn’t seat well with other Macedonian journalists who were peeved that such a group was selected to speak about journalism in Macedonia. To make matters worse, three out of the four journalists invited are not even active, but now make their money mainly on invitations from Greece or as in the case of Chatzimarkakis, a German politician of Greek descent.

Nedelkovski, Nonkovic and Velinovska on their own initiative visited Brussels with the aim to be included in the discussion, since all three are active and well known journalists in Macedonia.
    They were not allowed to enter the open forum, while Borjan Jovanovski, his aunt Slobodanka Jovanovska, Biljana Sekulovska and the rest made comments that Nedelkovski, Velinovska, Nonkovic had a disease called “Balkan syndrome”.

Meanwhile, Georgios Chatzimarkakis, an EU MP got up and pushed Mirka Velinovska, calling her “malaka”. How happy will the German Bundestag be with Chatzimarkakis remains to be seen.

MINA hasn’t heard back and doesn’t know who else was in Brussels with the abovementioned SDSM’s ‘journalists’, however, Nedelkovski claimed there were famous public officials also present there who supported what was happening at the forum.
    The reason why these journalists were invited by Chatzimarkakis is because of their long history of spitting on and speaking against Macedonia, therefore the intention is to insert their ‘statements’ in the EU report on Macedonia! Ironically, these very same 'journalists' called our national basketball team 'chauvinists'...

this dumb asshole still is in "power" although he was convicted for plagiarizing his doctoral thesis

Plagiarism scandals that rocked the German political world this year have led to soul-searching among academics and prompted calls for stricter controls.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

He sounds like a real winner of a guy. Making Greece look fantastic all by himself.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

He looks like Mr. Bean on heroin.
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

One word....Greek, what do you expect.

Скандал во БриÑел, македонÑките новинари избркани - YouTube
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

in the last days we macedonian were proud and united coz of our basketball team, and now once again from outside they divided us !

those "journalists" who continues to debate after the eclat are the greatest bastards in macedonia! these bastards should immediately be fired !
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

How long would you expect these journalists to last if they were Greeks? The efficiency if the Greek system would have them removed immediately. Yet our Macedonian (traitor) journalists are allowed to go about their daily tasks as if nothing happened.

I've been seeing for the past few days now there is a division on the matter of using the ventilator in sports etc. It has also been identified that there are Macedonians that do not agree or accept the ventilator, framework, acronym etc but they inadvertently uphold them by maintaining a passive stance.

For me, and this journalist incident is one example, one of many, we need to develop a system to stamp out the traitors that openly, and publically support fyrom, ie the gjorgievski’s and crvenkovski's of the world.

You don't need to preach the Macedonian cause to the pacifists. Why? Because they are probably just that, passive, purely because of their personality and nature. The treasonous right wing activists as above need to be stamped out, quickly, efficiently and diplomatically, because it is those people are the most damaging to the Macedonian nation. It is those people that allow the Greeks and Bulgarians to further substantiate their stance on the Macedonian issue.

I think there are quite a few of them currently working and holding office in Macedonia. We therefore have a lot of work to do on that accord.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Soros funded sdms , the party that signed Macedonia's sovereignty away? mmmmm
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

as long as they get their foreign money sovereignity means nothing.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                    • Sep 2008

it seems that NAZImarkakis let the dust settle , but it seems that a surge of protest is upcoming from various sides.
                    after that scandal he is more than unsustainable.

CHATZIMARKAKIS: "I defended press freedom"

Brussels
                    , 21st of September 2011. Concerning yesterday's incident at the ALDE seminary on Press Freedom in the Western Balkans ("Silencing the press: Press and media freedom in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"), Jorgo Chatzimarkakis states:

"I admit that my reaction yesterday was unusual. But I had to deal with an unusual situation when I had to defend freedom of speech against a violent assault.
                    Yesterday's seminar was an open forum for journalists that are worried about the level of press freedom in Skopje. Before the conference even started there was a violent row from a group of people claiming to be journalists.
                    However, they didn't act like journalists. Instead of engaging in a constructive dialogue, they shouted and threatened. The Chairman repeatedly kindly asked them to allow the discussion to begin. He assured them that later they could take the floor. They refused to accept this. For the sake of allowing victims of restricted press freedom to speak about their experience, those who prevented them had to leave.
                    Democratic institutions have rules. One rule is that discussions have to be based on mutual respect. Whoever violates this, has to face consequences. Any MEP that does not abide by the rules has to leave the plenary.
                    We want a constructive dialogue with the civil society and all the institutional stakeholders concerned. I am very worried about this incident. I really hope that this is not going to endanger the accession process. Various EU accession reports point out that Skopje is in principle on a good path."

hey NAZImarkakis, u as an MEP should know that our land is called MACEDONIA...u call us skopje? WE CALL U NAZImarkakis

look at this new video
                    FIDDLER,NAZI,ASSHOLE,REAL GREEK = Jorgo Chatzimarkakis is MEP and behaves LIKE HITLER - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

he's definitely a nazi asshole.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Is this a joke..? or is Macedonians going have open arms for this prick..?

Chatzimarkakis visiting Macedonia, Hide your Children

German MP Jorgo Chatzimarkakis is visiting Macedonia.

No one is sure why he is visiting, but based on previous experience MINA's Gorazd Velkovski has several possibilities:

1. He will be a guest speaker at Ss Cyril and Methodius University, topic is: "Plagiarizing PhD Thesis will get your PhD taken Away"

2. He is visiting Macedonia to curse at journalists.

3. He realized he forgot to remove "Macedonian" from VMRO in the EU Report.

4. He is applying for a construction job in Skopje.

5. He is probably applying for a contsruction job.
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

would anyone welcome this asshole.?
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

He is the EU appointed middleman so he is bound to visit How he can hold his head up and how he will not lose self control when he lands at Alexander the Great Airport I don’t have any glue
                            A bullet in his arse would be a nice signal to Brussels

Comment

Working...
                            X