Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

I advise you check out the "party" thoroughly first before committing to it in whatever way!
    I don't need to search up his party because all his parties are the same. I trust him because his words come from his heart and he wants his party to look after the Macedonian interests and to protect our identity and history.

Dostoinstvo is an interesting development, one which I said a few months back that it could develop into a party and that is why dpmne were harassing their leader, Stojanche Angelov, and may be an even better option to offer support to. Though the comments, which appear in an A1 news article today, by Stojanche Angelov about his continuing contact and friendship with former dpmne leaders is a serious concern (to me) and something to watch out for.
    If Straso unites with this party it will have a big success. Anything can happen, so I'm going to keep an eye on both these parties and their leaders.

but it needs ideological leadership which it is currently lacking.
    Hopefully Straso will join and some other old patriots that will organize a pro Macedonian party that looks after our interests and protects our identity and history.

If we don't form a pro Macedonian party, we are finished within 20 years because we saw how Iraq ended up. Kurds control the country and Kurdish is the official language now while they only make up 15-20% of the population.

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Indigen,

I think Dostoinstvo has a lot of potential, but it needs ideological leadership which it is currently lacking. This is something the Australian Macedonian community could and should provide.
      I don't know if AMC has any organised capacity to do that but certainly would help if what you say is correct. But maybe others (without naming names) from Mk could (should) be considered as an option to offer some ideological direction.

Secondly, Stojanche Angelov should certainly cut his ties with some of his former and current friends (Georgievski and Boshkovski in particular!) if he (Stojanche) is a genuine patriot.
      Last edited by indigen; 03-30-2011, 11:22 PM. Reason: change some info.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
        I don't need to search up his party because all his parties are the same. I trust him because his words come from his heart and he wants his party to look after the Macedonian interests and to protect our identity and history.
        I have been speaking to some people who come from Prilep (and who have good connections there) and they don't seem to be very impressed with Strasho at all these days. Thus I advise you to personally analyse the situation well when you get there and give us your feedback then.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

I have been speaking to some people who come from Prilep (and who have good connections there) and they don't seem to be very impressed with Strasho at all these days. Thus I advise you to personally analyse the situation well when you get there and give us your feedback then.
          Everyone has their own opinions. I don't really ask people what they think of politicians, but I know a lot of people that are patriots and that have been to the 2001 war and they support his views.

But you also have a lot of brainwashed people in Makedonija that still support Ljubco because he use to be a big "patriot". I asked my uncle 3 days ago "who you're going to vote for" and he said "for Ljubco" I told him that Ljubco calls us slavs, that our Macedonian history is propaganda and wants to change our name, and he replied "it's all political propaganda, you're still young and you don't understand".

My uncle was in the 2001 war and he's a pro Macedonian patriot, but his lack of understanding Ljubco's words is really sad.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

DcH you just hit the nail on the head people are oblivious to ljupco they think he is a hero & still beleive in him.God help us if he wins power with sdsm if macedonia hasn'y been destroyed they will obliterate it for good.I have also spoken to relatives in ohrid & they have said much the same that it's just politics.Really it isn't & people need to become part of a new revolution.People need to wake up & revolt and not accept any of the shit of the name or the flag.
            Last edited by George S.; 03-21-2011, 03:20 AM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Let's not give too much credit to people like Lupcho, the overwhelming majority of Macedonians don't even rate him as a person let alone a politician.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Let's not give too much credit to people like Lupcho, the overwhelming majority of Macedonians don't even rate him as a person let alone a politician.
                Maybe not the majority, but we'll see in the elections how many voted for him.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                  • Mar 2011

Ljupco Georgievski use to talk it up with a hardline approache in the early 90s and always tossed on about going to war for a united Macedonia. This Straso Angelovski character is doing the same.

Sure, there are many Macedonians who really are all for a united Macedonia with its original territory, but coming from a politician and being made public, as much as it hurts me to say, sounds too good to be true.

As for the topic of this discussion the REAL VMRO party in Macedonia?
                  My beleif if that there really could have been a REAL VMRO party simply if when the party VMRO-DPMNE was registered it should have just registered the name as VMRO plane and simple with no add ons. The DPMNE add on has encouraged other partys to use this and start forming other VMRO parties like VMRO NARODNA, VMRO VISTINSKI etc etc, i think there is about 10 or more active vmro parties in Macedonia now if im not wrong. They should stop thinking of VMRO as just 4 letters and start to really think what VMRO stands for

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                    Welcome to the MTO
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                      • Mar 2011

Thank you julie

Comment

Working...
                      X