X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

the REAL VMRO party in Macedonia ?

it is circa a half year ago that I saw on youtube some speeches of the leader of a "new" party...unfortunately I forgot the name of that "REAL" patriotic national party.

did someone of u know the name of that party ?
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Obviously they aren't too real if they are nowhere to be seen. The real (V)M(O)RO died many decades ago, the current mob only disgraces their name. You're not talking about that Strasho fellow, are you?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

bingo @som...strasho was indeed the person I searched for.

but it seems that "his" party....
      TMORO-VEP (Tatkovinska Makedonska Organizacija za Radikalna Obnova - VARDAR EGEJ PIRIN)
      ....is extinct, but I dont know it for sure.

was the their website but isnt longer available.

their party-flag

and here´s the speech I was searching for...

YouTube - Ico Najdovski intervju so Straso Angelovski prv del

YouTube - Ico Najdovski intervju so Straso Angelovski vtor del

more from strasho angelovski

YouTube - tmoro vep

the latest interview from strasho
      YouTube - TMORO VEP - Straso Angelovski - AKTUELNOSTI

strasho interviewed by MILENKO
      YouTube - Strašo Angelovski kanal 5 faktor 5 Milenko 1
      YouTube - Strašo Angelovski kanal 5 faktor 5 Milenko 2
      YouTube - Strašo Angelovski kanal 5 faktor 5 Milenko 4
      YouTube - Strašo Angelovski kanal 5 faktor 5 Milenko 5

and finally strasho on MAKEDONIUM
      YouTube - mazorg - Strasho Angelovski guest @ MAKEDONIUM 1/5
      YouTube - mazorg - Strasho Angelovski guest @ MAKEDONIUM 2/5
      YouTube - mazorg - Strasho Angelovski guest @ MAKEDONIUM 3/5
      YouTube - mazorg - Strasho Angelovski guest @ MAKEDONIUM 4/5
      YouTube - mazorg - Strasho Angelovski guest @ MAKEDONIUM 5/5

the time is more than ripe for those kind of party´s
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

The real vmro party self destructed in the era between WWl andWW2 mainly because each faction believed they were the only TRUE patriots and the others had to be eliminated in order to save Macedonia . Unfortunately those brutal fraternal killings achieved nothing. It seems that we Macedonians are best at demonising ourselves especially when we dont have our traditional enemies to struggle against. The rebirth of the modern vmro was a clever propaganda tactic but it gave people a FALSE SD se of hope that they were in fact patriots who would save Macedonia . Its often said that bogdanovski kept the spirit of the original vmro alive while some patriotic Macedonians who knew and worked with him considered him a wastrel and a spy for udba. I think it should be illegal for any modern party in Macedonia to use that name. Its a travesty of justice and a cynical ploy to garner support.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Agreed Osiris.
          I would much prefer the "Flower Party" taking over if they hold the national interests of Macedonia at heart.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

07:05 na videoto: YouTube - Ico Najdovski intervju so Straso Angelovski vtor del (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DulaPNdsQ&feature=player_embedded) TMORO VEP donese obvrzuvacka odluka so koja jas kako pretsedatel na partijata,dokolku koj bilo i koga bilo donese odluka za promena na imeto na drzavata Makedonija i

Dimko, check the above thread. Looks like he has been singing the same tune for 20 years, and nothing.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...strasho&page=2

Dimko, check the above thread. Looks like he has been singing the same tune for 20 years, and nothing.
              that only speak for him and his patriotism

the ethnic macedonians must vote for a new way and show their dissatisfaction !

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                the ethnic macedonians must vote for a new way and show their dissatisfaction !
                Totally agree.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                  that only speak for him and his patriotism.......
                  ......and his empty words.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    ......and his empty words.
                    His words come from his heart and he speaks the truth. Me and my family decided to vote for his party even if it's not going to win. Everyone from my family was with MAAK when it was formed.

Why would I vote for Gruevski, Branko, Ljubco or Ljube? they are all traitors and want to change our name. Voting for TMORO-VEP is the smart thing for Macedonians to do because they are looking after Macedonian interests and not what the minorities want and want and want and want until they take part of our country.

We will lose our country if we keep voting for "VMRO" & SDSM, it won't be long until they change our name and give everything to the Albanians.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                      His words come from his heart and he speaks the truth. Me and my family decided to vote for his party even if it's not going to win. Everyone from my family was with MAAK when it was formed.

Why would I vote for Gruevski, Branko, Ljubco or Ljube? they are all traitors and want to change our name. Voting for TMORO-VEP is the smart thing for Macedonians to do because they are looking after Macedonian interests and not what the minorities want and want and want and want until they take part of our country.

We will lose our country if we keep voting for "VMRO" & SDSM, it won't be long until they change our name and give everything to the Albanians.
                      yes u speak the truth brat I totally agree with u.

but neighter tmoro-vep nor maak is alive unless I am mistaken.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

MAAK is dead but TMORO-VEP is still alive. My dad knows Straso and we'll ask him when we go to Makedonija next month.

You know that "VMRO" and SDSM are scared of him because if he ends up being on the news every day with his patriot speeches he can get a lot of support and end up winning. It's obvious why they never invite him on TV.

You see the terrorist shiptars on the news every single day demanding something or we will start a war and take a piece of your country, but yet, no one seems to be calling them radicals or enemies of Macedonia, their propaganda is actually being promoted.

I'm gonna help out to promote his party in Prilep with whatever way I can.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Good on you DCH.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

MAAK is dead but TMORO-VEP is still alive. My dad knows Straso and we'll ask him when we go to Makedonija next month.

You know that "VMRO" and SDSM are scared of him because if he ends up being on the news every day with his patriot speeches he can get a lot of support and end up winning. It's obvious why they never invite him on TV.
                            I have seen one or two YouTube clips of Strasho on a pro dpmne TV show and they gave him lots of airtime in order to shore up the dpne position, IMO. I can't remember exactly on which issue but I saw that his "hard-line" "uncompromising" position of the past has wilted significantly and that (in my view) makes him little different from the rest of the vrtikapci.

You see the terrorist shiptars on the news every single day demanding something or we will start a war and take a piece of your country, but yet, no one seems to be calling them radicals or enemies of Macedonia, their propaganda is actually being promoted.

I advise you check out the "party" thoroughly first before committing to it in whatever way!

Check the following links and see what you can find out about these three organisations:

TMRO-VEP: http://www.google.com/search?q=страш...еп

TMRO: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ки

Dostoinstvo partija: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ов

Dostoinstvo is an interesting development, one which I said a few months back that it could develop into a party and that is why dpmne were harassing their leader, Stojanche Angelov, and may be an even better option to offer support to. Though the comments, which appear in an A1 news article today, by Stojanche Angelov about his continuing contact and friendship with former dpmne leaders is a serious concern (to me) and something to watch out for.

Ангелов: „Достоинство“ станува партија
                            Недела, 20 Март 2011

Членовите на Централното собрание на здружението на припадниците на безбедносните сили „Достоинство“ одлучија дека треба да формираат политичка партија и да учесувуваат на предвремените парламентарни избори.

stojance_angelov

Во 2001 година ја браневме Македонија од вооружените албански екстремисти, сега сме подготвени да ја браниме Македонија од политичарите кои не донесоа до дното, изјави претседателот на „Достоинство“, Стојанче Ангелов.

Според него, предлогот за формирање политичка партија на Извршниот одбор го прифатиле повеќе од 96 проценти од членовите на Собранието на здружението, на денешното тајно гласање. Согласно резултатите од ова гласање, новоформираната партија ќе настапи самостојно на следните евентуални предвремени парламентарни избори.

Во текот на наредната седмица, како што велат од „Достоинство“, ќе започне процедуралната постапка за формирање на партијата.

http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...tanuva-partija
                            For fair use only.
                            Last edited by indigen; 03-20-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Indigen,

I think Dostoinstvo has a lot of potential, but it needs ideological leadership which it is currently lacking. This is something the Australian Macedonian community could and should provide.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X