• Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Germans No Longer Believe in Capitalism

Germans No Longer Believe in Capitalism

Thursday, 19 August 2010

A great majority of German citizens no longer believe in capitalism and they wish for new structure of society, the newest research conducted bu Emnid institute showed.

A total of 88 percent of German citizens said that it would be much better if their country has some other structure of society, Beta news agency reported.

After the economic crisis, a majority of German citizens say that capitalism doesn't secure a social balance in the society, pays no attention to the living environment and takes no responsibility over the natural resources.

Only a third of German citizens believe that the economic growth has good effects on the people.

Surprisingly, majority of Germans said that for them the most important things are health, clean environment and good-social relations.

Maybe East Germany is starting to look good. Lets not forget the Germans Greek problem.
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

This is actually a good article, the Germans are starting to wake up and see that Capitalism is not a good thing because 2% of the people rule the country and everything is materialistic.

I'd take democracy over capitalism anyday.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• blackcactus
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      I'd take democracy over capitalism anyday.
      Democracy is the political system, Capitalism is the economic system, both are not related

It's also possible to have a Democratic Communistic state where you have a socio-economic system with communism as the economic basis and democracy as the governing principle

As for Germany it would explain why parties like the Greens are so strong there, as social and environmental issues rank higher than most other issues
      The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Well Economy is politics these days but i understand your point. Capitalism is run through the economic system where you have to pay to do everything. Democracy also has its ups and down however it needs to be limited in some cases so people dont mistake Democracy for Anarchy.

I agree they are not related.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

This is why I have been saying the economic problems in Greece are a rare opportunity not only in themselves but also coming on top of GFC and precarious position of the rest of the PigS has to weigh down on the minds of all helping Greece and just might say enough and aid our position. Keeping up the pressure in eu states is important as well is to starve Greece.

It is too rare an opportunity for Macedonians to pass by.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Who’d have thought Germans were so soft 6 weeks annual leave.

German owners want to shorten the rest of the workers

August 20, 2010 , 17:23
            Two unions of small and medium sized companies in Germany offer a reduction of the current six weekly vacation in order to accelerate the healing of the German economy , writes the German newspaper Bild Zeitung "(Bild Zeitung), calling on their leaders.

"Six weeks is too much, four are enough , " said Ursula Freriks , president of the Association of German small and medium enterprises. " By 2011 we could introduce a break of four weeks to help in the release of the crisis , " adding it .

As passed Hina , the presidents of associations , proposed the holiday skusuvanjeto not be permanent, but the opportunity to leave , unused vacation days to gather in one account , and be used when the company will have a reduced workload .

German Economy Minister under full steam, thanks to successful exports of small and medium firms, which are great asset to the country in dealing with krizata.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              This is actually a good article, the Germans are starting to wake up...
              God forbid, cuz this would be nightmare for the rest of the EU and USA!

Today`s Germany doesn't represent the will of the German people. It was designed by the French, British, USA, Russia after WW-2 and you know how much German people suffered b4 the destruction of Berlin war. If you look at the Germany, you can see that it`s a country without a national pride even after more than 60+ years passed since WW-2. It`s because of the crime of genocide against the Jews. Thats why the Armenians and Greeks works hard for decades to convince Turkey to accept the same guilt in an unfair way.

Germany is definitely the strongest state in EU in terms of economy and maybe the only one who really works hard but currently, Germany looks like a giant who has been tamed by great powers. I don't know if this is the best for other people in EU but certainly it`s not the best for German people cuz the EU/great powers just uses Germany`s resources and hard working people to finance himself. Actually most of these hard working people in there are not Germans, they are immigrants in there but they work for Germany anyway, not for financing the empire called EU.
              Last edited by Onur; 08-21-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

god forbid someone shortens my vacation... while us Americans get 2 weeks a year, the French get up to 5 weeks, and Germans get around the same... People should appreciate what they have rather than complaining, they should look to those who have it worse off than them and be thankful.
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                X