• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Albanian Intellectuals Shock Thaci

DPA Leader shocked in Tirana

Friday, 09 October 2009

Albanian intellectuals attacked the leader of Macedonia’s DPA party in last night’s political debate on Tirana's, popular TV channel Klan.
    While speaking about the Encyclopćdia, Thaci unexpectedly received a major slap for the behavior of Albanians and ethnic Albanian parties in Macedonia.

”Hatred towards their own contry, extreme Islamism, extremely low culture". These were the qualifications which several Albanian intellectuals used in attacking Thaci, who had come to expect certain political benefits by the Albanian media during his visit.

Thaci’s assessment that the Encyclopćdia was a political provocation by the Macedonian Government was met with dismay by the participants in the debate, who sharply attacked Thaci and the Albanians in Macedonia as “ungrateful towards the state in which they live”.
    - Macedonia is the only state in the Balkans where there is internal denial. Albanians always deny the state even fought against it. You made war in the middle of Europe and took up arms against your own country. To this day you ambush Macedonian policemen - said Maks Velo, Albanian writer - critic.

According to Mr Velo, there is a frightening, extreme Islamism among the Albanian parties in Macedonia and it is not a coincidence that DPA’s leader Mendux Thaci is on the U.S. blacklist for years.
    - The mosques in the villages in Macedonia seem like Iranian missiles. If the Albanians there can not climb to a higher cultural level of social life, not to discriminate against women, to build civil society, you will never be able to go up against the Macedonians in any way, especially not intellectually. With minarets you are not going in Europe. We must achieve greater cultural and economic level,- said Velo to Thaci who clearly wished he wasn’t there.

Fatos Lubonja, a critic, however, pointed out that there are two visions of Albanians in the Balkans. The first is for a Greater Albania, which is a vision shared by ethnic Albanian Parties in Macedonia who believe Albania would feed the other territories as Serbia fed Kosovo.
    - Europe says Kosovo is a country with six stars, and Macedonia will not be divided. This is where the opposition is born. When will we learn our lesson that divisions do not lead anywhere, but only to war and discontent – said Lubonja. So I think it is good for you to identify yoursellf as Macedonian. To live in Yugoslavia and then in Macedonia and to speak and work against the state in which you live, it is a cultural disadvantage, it is wrong.

The vision of the Balkans must be a European one. We won’t enter EU as Albanians rather with Serbia and Macedonia. – concluded Fatos Lubonja.

DPA’s leader Thaci appeared flabbergasted wearing a sour smile on his face. He had hoped to gain political points by visiting Tirana. On his last visit to the Albanian capital, Mr. Thaci had lobbied Albanian politicians to be against Macedonia’s admission to NATO.

Thanks to Currency Trader for bringing this article to my attention.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

DPA’s leader Thaci appeared flabbergasted wearing a sour smile on his face. He had hoped to gain political points by visiting Tirana. On his last visit to the Albanian capital, Mr. Thaci had lobbied Albanian politicians to be against Macedonia’s admission to NATO.
    This must've been one of the most embarrassing experiences for this criminal. I give these Albanian intellectuals respect they literally stuck it in Thaci's

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The intellectuals were merely being realistic and they are fully aware of the rights of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia. They are right to tell them to call themselves Macedonian.

This behaviour is unacceptable to real Albanians yet NATO and the EU feel Macedonia should be doing more for the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia. I am flabbergasted and I have no idea where the confidence these terrorists have comes from..
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

I have seen this on Sitel Television, could not believe my eyes what I am reading.

Interesting to say the least. Hope that it was not just show and smoke screen.
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Albanian intellectuals? oxymoron

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

What do you mean by that?

Albanians can't be intellectuals?

Or the Albanians of Albania are not intellectuals for lecturing their ethnic brethren in foreign countries about humanity and good citizenship to the states they live in? Thaci is a lying terrorist thief, as are most of the other ethnic Albanian 'leaders' in Macedonia. I am glad I have seen this video, it somewhat confirms what Jankovska and other Macedonians have said about the (normal) Albanians in Albania during their travels there.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              What do you mean by that?

Albanians can't be intellectuals?

Or the Albanians of Albania are not intellectuals for lecturing their ethnic brethren in foreign countries about humanity and good citizenship to the states they live in? Thaci is a lying terrorist thief, as are most of the other ethnic Albanian 'leaders' in Macedonia. I am glad I have seen this video, it somewhat confirms what Jankovska and other Macedonians have said about the (normal) Albanians in Albania during their travels there.
              exactly!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Thanks, I always appreciate a clinical response.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

I was blown away by this comment:

You will never be able to go up against the Macedonians in any way, especially not intellectually. With minarets you are not going in Europe
                  It acknowledges the presence of a Macedonian civilization, as well as exposing the Islamic objectives of Kosovo Albanians.

Comment

• Drin666
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

Fatos Lubonja is a hardcore leftist who is looked down upon in Albanian society. Maks Belo is a bigot and is extremely critical of Albanians outside its' borders. These pseudo-intellectuals were welcomed on the show to gain viewers. Their thoughts and ideas are in the minority.

It is a matter of time before the Albanians take over Macedonia.

Comment

• Macedonian Sun
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Drin666 View Post
                      Fatos Lubonja is a hardcore leftist who is looked down upon in Albanian society. Maks Belo is a bigot and is extremely critical of Albanians outside its' borders. These pseudo-intellectuals were welcomed on the show to gain viewers. Their thoughts and ideas are in the minority.

What the!? You're a pro-albo serb? Maybe just an albo pretending to be a serb pretending to know something....just a pretender, LOL.

Comment

• Drin666
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

The truth is out, I am an Iliridan and I will set my people free.

Comment

• Macedonian Sun
                          • Oct 2009

The truth is out, I am an Iliridan and I will set my people free.

Truth....indeed....good night.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

I've been hearing this for the last 20 years Enver and I see this supposed "matter of time" logic has expired. Grow up and learn your true roots. Learn them and preach them to your brothers and sisters in Tirana, Tehran, Athens, and so forth. It's a matter of time before everyone else realizes what a bunch of frauds you bogus Illyrians are.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonac View Post
                              What the!? You're a pro-albo serb? Maybe just an albo pretending to be a serb pretending to know something....just a pretender, LOL.
                              I notice that alot with these Albanians. They pretend all the time. They pretend they're ancient Hellenes. They pretend they're ancient Pelasgians. They even pretend to be ancient Illyrians. Yet the Albanians have had a criminal label on them since the East Roman (Byzantine) times. To think this is the legacy you've inherited thieves.

Comment

Working...
                              X