• Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
          Breaking:

Col. Douglas MacGregor discloses Ukraine-Rus. war losses

- 120,000 Ukrainian soldiers dead
          - 35,000 Ukrainian soldier missing
          - 300,000 Ukrainian soldiers wounded
          - 12,000 Russian soldiers dead
          Putin layed out the objectives of the operation from day 1, they included the denazification and demilitarisation of Ukraine.

^^^That's what demilitarisation looks like^^^

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

RIP Arestovich it was nice knowing you

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

That's not a source. That's a random twitter account that makes an unsubstantiated claim about someone having said something, who by the way wouldn't have a clue anyway.
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-21-2023, 05:51 PM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                That's not a source. That's a random twitter account that makes an unsubstantiated claim about someone having said something, who by the way wouldn't have a clue anyway.
                What sources should I be following...?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                  What sources should I be following...?
                  I'd say the only people that would know are the Russian and Ukrainian governments but they're not reporting accurate figures and there's no point chasing propaganda.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

- BREAKING: Multiple sources reporting that DPR/Russian Army are pouring into Ugledar, fighting in the city. "Heavy fighting is going on in Ugledar, Russian troops are storming the city" - Speaker of the General Staff of the AFU Andrei Kovalev

- Russian forces captured the Dachas west of Ugledar and de facto cut the supply-line, which supplies the Ukrainian forces in Ugledar

- Ugledar is a heavily reinforced "fortress" and a key stronghold in the area that is protecting the flank of the Ukrainian Maryinka-Kurakhovo line from the south. That is why it has enormous consequences and its fall will inevitably lead to the fall of Maryinka and imperil Kurakhovo

- FOUND THE VIDEO -- Douglas Macgregor: Major False Flag Operation That Set To Hit Ukraine, Full Russian Force Invasion -- in this video some of the recent war losses are divulged (as discussed above)

Watch from min. 11:28 through min. 12:38
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Turkish Foreign Minister confirmed that Ankara currently sees no point in meetings with Finland and Sweden on their accession to NATO

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Apparently 321 tanks have been promised to Ukraine. In addition, the hundreds of armoured personnel carries and infantry fighting vehicles, along with HIMARS and patriot missile systems, Ukraine will be much better positioned to undertake the next counter-offensive than it was when it successfully retook Kharkiv and Kherson last year.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...%20on%20Friday.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Apparently 321 tanks have been promised to Ukraine. In addition, the hundreds of armoured personnel carries and infantry fighting vehicles, along with HIMARS and patriot missile systems, Ukraine will be much better positioned to undertake the next counter-offensive than it was when it successfully retook Kharkiv and Kherson last year.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...%20on%20Friday.
                          We’ve heard it all before, same shit, different “game-changing” weapon system…the problem for Ukraine in the promise of these weapons and their eventual introduction on the battlefield is the relentless battle against time, although some systems may be introduced within the next couple of months others won’t be in service until later in the year.
                          This timeline does not bode well for Ukraine, there’s a good reason that Zelensky has been going cap in hand to everyone begging for new equipment and that reason is that most of their heavy equipment has already been destroyed and the Russians will continue destroying the majority of shit that the west sends to Ukraine.

The other fight against time that the Ukrainian’s are battling is the logistical nightmare of the various models of tanks and IFV’s that have been promised…different models from various arms manufacturers which is going to be a difficult task to train tank and IFV crews, spare parts and maintenance and then to use all of these new systems in a coordinated, efficient and effective battle formation.

At the end of the day Ukraine needs all of the help it can get and this latest installment of “game changers” will just prolong the misery of the Ukrainian people and lead to the eventual dismemberment of the Ukrainian state.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            We’ve heard it all before, same shit, different “game-changing” weapon system…the problem for Ukraine in the promise of these weapons and their eventual introduction on the battlefield is the relentless battle against time, although some systems may be introduced within the next couple of months others won’t be in service until later in the year.
                            This timeline does not bode well for Ukraine, there’s a good reason that Zelensky has been going cap in hand to everyone begging for new equipment and that reason is that most of their heavy equipment has already been destroyed and the Russians will continue destroying the majority of shit that the west sends to Ukraine.

The other fight against time that the Ukrainian’s are battling is the logistical nightmare of the various models of tanks and IFV’s that have been promised…different models from various arms manufacturers which is going to be a difficult task to train tank and IFV crews, spare parts and maintenance and then to use all of these new systems in a coordinated, efficient and effective battle formation.

At the end of the day Ukraine needs all of the help it can get and this latest installment of “game changers” will just prolong the misery of the Ukrainian people and lead to the eventual dismemberment of the Ukrainian state.
                            Is this a copy/paste of one of your posts from before the Russians had to "tactically withdraw" from Kiev, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv or Kherson oblasts? It reads awfully familiar...
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-28-2023, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

Breaking: Israel launches "special military operation" inside Iran

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Oil depots across Iran are becoming smoke and ashes after Israeli lead a MAJOR attack against Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X