View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #5440
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Clearly something is happening in Macedonia beyond our understanding and I'm sure the shit will hit the fan sooner rather than later.

Lately I'm less concerned with the puppet masters and more fascinated, or should I say dumbfounded that there aren't even a 100 crazy people in Macedonia that would do something bold given the state of affairs.

I mean shit, maybe its because the US is a much bigger country with many more people, but I bet we can find a 100 people to have an orgy on the Brooklyn bridge and then jump off it by tomorrow.

How is it possible that there isn't even a hand full of people that would act more radically to everything that has happened? In the past we have had a few outbursts for much smaller reasons. Or is it that those handful of incidents were politically motivated and financed, and now that no one wants to finance such an act, there are none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I have never been much of a conspiracy theorist before. But recent events have made it abundantly clear that other agendas are being fulfilled in Macedonia.

So, perhaps a better question is what, who, when, how did nationalism become a dirty word?

Russia and China don't play that game and are fiercely nationalistic.

USA is nationalistic but doesn't make a big deal about it (refer my earlier post) because it sends the wrong message to the other lapdog countries adorned with USA's favour.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote