Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Interesting comment, I tend to agree with you there Jankovska.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Unholy Alliance Serbia & 'greece' (Plans For Macedonia)

Read chapter 2 entitled Plans For Macedonia. It's not long at all. If you've never read this or fully understood many aspects as to what Macedonia went through when it gained independence then do yourself the favor and read the TRUTH of the matter!!! I take my hat of to Takīs Michas for being brave enough to write this book.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Tadic: Serbia before new surge of organized crime

Serbian President Boris Tadic has stated that Serbia is before the new surge of the regional organized crime. For the first time we are facing the transcontinental organized crime in the West Balkans, and as a central country of that region, Serbia requires very good police system in face of those challenges, Tadic told the POLICE TODAY magazine. He added that terrorism is also a threat to Serbia, and mostly from the Albanian extremists in the sough of the state. There is no doubt that terrorists are getting ready in the triangle between Kosmet, northern Macedonia and municipalities in southern Serbia - Presevo and Bujanovac, underlined Tadic.
        Yes, and Macedonia puts its head in the sand.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Maybe the previous meeting between our defence ministers is related to this.
          http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/3913/45/ Deteriorating relations with Serbia are now on the cards. The Greeks must be jumping for joy right now. I never liked the Serbians but they have always been the lesser of three evils. Now that bridge is finally burnt. And Kosovo is not one step closer to recognizing Macedonia !

Skopje / 10/06/09 / 08:07
          Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Konjanovski and his Serbian counterpart Dragan Sutanovac are due to sign today an agreement on cooperation in the defense field.

In the course of the meeting, the two ministers will discuss the political and security situation in the Balkans, whose stability is a priority for both countries.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

It would be good to see the Serbians and the Macedonians cooperate more closely in this field.

I hope they do, and I hope they share intelligence, because Kosovo will become a haven for criminals of this world - while Eurocrats fondle themsleves, and edit letters to each other about how good a job they are doing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

At this year's "Balkanijada" the Macedonian sailing team was ousted by Serbian Sporting officials after quarrel over what name the country would be represented under.

The hosts in Belgrade had been pressured by the Greek sailing team for Macedonia to be presented as 'fyrom', while the Macedonians insisted on 'Fyr Macedonia' as this was the name they had been accepted under in the World Sailing Federation.

On the day of the official presentation Serb officials issued an ultimatum to the Macedonian team to remove their red jerseys which read "Macedonian Sailing Team" or leave the Balkan Games.

Macedonian sporting officials refused the Serb ultimatum and are on their way home.
              Amak Sp Bosfor and Strmec of Ohrid and Snegar of Struga were the teams scheduled to compete in sailing for this year's Balkan Games.

Congratulations to the idiot Serb racists and officials, I hope the Macedonians return the favour ten-fold for any Serbian sports team that comes to Macedonia from here on. Enough is enough with these plastic two-faced 'friends'.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/8119/2/

Congratulations to the idiot Serb racists and officials, I hope the Macedonians return the favour ten-fold for any Serbian sports team that comes to Macedonia from here on. Enough is enough with these plastic two-faced 'friends'.

What a joke. I am so glad that Macedonians are finally waking up and smelling the coffee, their Serb 'brother's' have been back stabbing us for years.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Oh this is priceless!
                  Is Serbia still called Yugoslavia? I am sure 2 can play at stupid games like this.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Yep, from now on unless they're officially called Yugoslavs when they visit Macedonia they can go home. Sounds idiotic? Seems like the only language understood by these people.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

I can't seem to understand clearly this culture of negation of the Macedonians.

What about our human rights?

If you read the Andrew Rossos essay on the British foriegn office and Macedonian nationalism between the two world war, you will notice something interesting toward the end of the paper. Rossos brings to light the policy position of the British at the 1919 Peace conference. He reveals that the British did everything they could to make sure the Macedonians were not mentioned. Why would they do that? Anway, I've had another rant.

You are right SoM. Its time the Macedonian government stood up for all of us.

The Denialists can rot as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                        I can't seem to understand clearly this culture of negation of the Macedonians.

What about our human rights?

If you read the Andrew Rossos essay on the British foriegn office and Macedonian nationalism between the two world war, you will notice something interesting toward the end of the paper. Rossos brings to light the policy position of the British at the 1919 Peace conference. He reveals that the British did everything they could to make sure the Macedonians were not mentioned. Why would they do that? Anway, I've had another rant.

You are right SoM. Its time the Macedonian government stood up for all of us.

The Denialists can rot as far as I'm concerned.

Macedonians think if they carry on playing the victim maybe and just maybe one day someone will wake up and actually feel sorry for us. Our goverment doesn't seem to realise that the world doesn't work that way. Gruevski must grow up or be removed. We should not waste 15 years on this guys as we waisted on the mafia boss Crvenkovski.
                        As for the Serbs, same victim mentality again. Tell them to fuck off and move on. Simple

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

That is very disgusting to treat your neighbour like that,with serbia behaving like that who needs enemies.Serbia knows who we are but chooses to side with her long time ally greece.What can one expect more of the same crap.We must remember who are our friends & who are our enemies.THe simple answer it seems to be a crime to call yourself macedonian.Well does serbia know their iranese history.Also their language & religion is not serbian but macedonian ! They should wake up & support the truth & stop skirting with the greeks.Serbia you do not need to insult us by refferring to us by what our enemies are calling us by the use of nonsensical names!For shame opon you & your friend
                          greece !I wouldn't even play with you because you are so unprofessional.Where's the common humanity & decency here.
                          George S.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

The Serb-Greek union is an illusion, as is the 'big Slavic brother' in Russia, they are both claimed to be "historical" like there is some continued relevance over several centuries, but there isn't.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

In this whole situation the Serbs are the fools. The brotherhood between them and Russia brought them NOTHING and it's the same with the Greeks. Will they ever learn?

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

comment:It's all fake serbia & greece are both fakes when i see prohorcinski returned to the macedonian people with some respect & dignity shown i'll beleive it.How about when serbia took the arms from macedonia during the breakaway according to the macedonian soldiers they didn't leave even their own guns,not even one single bullet.Let that be a lesson to macedonia don't trust any of your neighbours as they are ravenous wolves.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X