• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
    "Serbs and Greeks have always nurtured complete understanding"

Doesn´t the above pretty much say it all?
    Haha!

The quote should read, "Serbs and Greeks have always nurtured complete understanding....of each other's attempts to ethnically purify their lands and surrounding lands through ethnic cleansing and genocide."

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Haha!

The quote should read, "Serbs and Greeks have always nurtured complete understanding....of each other's attempts to ethnically purify their lands and surrounding lands through ethnic cleansing and genocide BUT I LOVE THEIR MUSIC."
      For the benefit of completeness.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Let's invite Bulgaria, Albania, and Cyprus to help too.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Especially Bulgaria, they will be of big help!
          I'ts interesting to note that the enemies of Macedonia have announced themselves on the international stage in sequential order.
          First and foremost the Greeks - their obvious distaste for having to give back stolen land and history has been obvious from the start.
          Secondly the Bulgarians - now that the Greeks don't have any more loose cash to throw at professors, journalists and other propoganda machines. My guess is the Greeks stashed enough to keep the propoganda going but couldn't be seen to spend money irresponsibly given the current state they have put themselves in, so they palmed it off to the Bulgarians to allow them to create problems and keep Macedonia out of Nato & EU.
          Finally our dearest brethren the Serbs, the thieving mongrels who left Macedonia with nothing, stole everything they could carry and continue to keep the Macedonian church from being recognised.
          How absolutely astounding that three countries who cannot help themselves are happy to help Macedonia, with offer of assistance like this Macedonia may as well committ suicide - same end result!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Fuck the Serbs/Greeks!

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
              Fuck the Serbs/Greeks!
              .....and Bulgarians!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                For the benefit of completeness.
                Sure.

But I don't like Greek music because I don't like the Greek language.

And Serb music is okay, but certainly don't love it.

But continue: I can almost see how me saying that "I wouldn't play Serb music at my wedding but I'm not against other people playing whatever music they want at their weddings" can be construed as me loving Serbian music.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                  • Dec 2009

I think they would want us to settle on the Republic of South Serbia. Like they have been calling us unofficially.

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    .....and Bulgarians!
                    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• momce
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2012

is there even such a thing as greek music

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

yeah & the serbs can side with their greek buddies.Greek music equals knocke off music from countries like macedonia.tThe greeks have no composition faculties functioning from their dead brains & so stealing is easier.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Serbian Foreign Minister: We Love Macedonia Like We Love Papua New Guinea

Serbia's Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic.

Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic continues to provoke and insult Macedonia. It is obvious that Serbia cannot forgive Macedonia after voting in favor for Kosovo's UNESCO membership.

The newest gaffe of the Serbian Deputy Prime Minister is comparing the love for Macedonia to that for Papua New Guinea.

"We respect you as neighbors but we cannot say we love you. Why? Those that say they love you are lying. They will hate you tomorrow. We love you like Papua New Guinea. Same goes for Montenegro and Croatia. I would spit on myself if I say that you are wonderful. But we do not have better neighbors. Whatever you are like, let's all get along", Minister Dacic said for N1 television.

Dacic often visits Macedonia, and he used to express the good relations between the countries so far.
                          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I love Serbia the way I love the smell of fresh turd right after breakfast in the morning.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Sounds like the Serb FM could do with some diplomacy lessons from the headhunters found in the most remote highlands of Papua New Guinea...

The good ol' Balkans, ruled by retards...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

It is obvious that Serbia cannot forgive Macedonia after voting in favor for Kosovo's UNESCO membership.
                                It is obvious that Macedonia cannot forgive Serbia for vindictively prolonging the church dispute.
                                We respect you as neighbors but we cannot say we love you.
                                Dacic is just another two-faced moron from the Balkans. And if he was so staunch about Kosovo being a part of Serbia he would not have engaged in those talks in Brussels with his buddy Thaci.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X