X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend...even if he's my enemy...

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=94...363DBF5BAEE4B4

Macedonians pledge to use the Kosovo flag when the championships begin in Nis.
    I like it how there is some fight, but using the kosovo flag is a dumb idea. I like SOM's idea, even better bring a huge croation or Bosnian flag

I am predicting that if this goes though and they bring the Kosovo flag, you will see serbian media have an orgasm about those naughty and ungratefull macedonians and serbian and grk forums will have a field day beating war drums and spewing propaganda towards macedonia and how macedonia "stabbed serbia in the back again" - all while convienently forgeting that it was the serbs who ruined our "friendship" in the early 90's and continues to do so.

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      If they want to be provocative in response, then they could make a huge banner and have the following written on it:

9 October 1934, Marseille.

The date when Macedonian revolutionary Vlado Cernozemski assassinated the Serb king Aleksandar Karageorgevic.

That would be better than this silly idea of waving the Kosovo flag.
      SoM,
      Maybe you should get in contact with whoever wrote the MINA article, they can then pass on the message to the handball fans
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

We are trying to insult with insults why don't we use the real flag & beat the shit out of them in the game that would be the greatest & smartest .If the serbs cause more insults then good old fashioned fisticuffs will do the trick.Otherwise we would insult them because they insulted us.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

It will look very lame waving around the kosovar flag considering they were burning our flag just a couple of months ago. A nice big Croat flag and our sonce together would do the job much better.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
            It will look very lame waving around the kosovar flag considering they were burning our flag just a couple of months ago.
            Well the Greeks (effectively) burnt the Macedonian flag and then forced Macedonia to get a new flag. Many Macedonians seem to have short memories.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

If we are to chant slogans in retaliation towards the Serbs. Since we don't have anti Serbian songs, we could borrow and learn this Croatian (Ustasha) song to sing to them. well just the corous anyway.

Ustaški bećarac-Mene moja naučila mati - YouTube

00:45sec
              mene moja nauchila strina......
              mene moja nauchila strina......
              svim srbima pichka materina.....
              svim srbima pichka materina.....

lol.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

There's absolutely no need to be waving the flags of other nations and certainly not any shiptar rags...

Until the Macedonian people develop a sense of pride and respect for their own identity and symbols we will be treated like fuckin idiots by some of the biggest fuckin idiots on the planet.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

guys i just found out how we can give it to the serbs.Why don't we just take some busloads of albanians to the game ,cheer squad.They can be waving their red double eagle flags & chanting anti serbian chants..That way we'll be killing two birds with one stone.
                  Brilliant beh.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Serbian Handball Delegation apologizes for Greek flag incident

- Dear sporting friends, the friendly collaboration between our handball federations is at a very high level, which is why we were greatly disturbed that during our friendly match between the two national teams a Greek flag was displayed, - states RSS in its letter to the Macedonian Handball Federation.

The Serbian Handball Federation says they reacted to have the flag removed, however the scarce security wasn't able to remove the flag without entering into a physical confrontation with fans.

- There were 3,500 fans in the arena, while our security was almost not existent because it was a friendly match between two countries that have never had any issues. In the name of the Serbian Handball Federation we'd like to officially apologize for this incident, and we assure you at no point did we intend to provoke the Macedonian handball players or make them feel uncomfortable.

When it comes to the Serbian state TV RTS using the acronym, the Serb Handball Federation says although they can not do anything when it comes to RTS, the TV station has been duly contacted and informed of their mistake.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      guys i just found out how we can give it to the serbs.Why don't we just take some busloads of albanians to the game ,cheer squad.They can be waving their red double eagle flags & chanting anti serbian chants..That way we'll be killing two birds with one stone.
                      Brilliant beh.
                      No, not brilliant. Haven't you been reading this thread?
                      - There were 3,500 fans in the arena, while our security was almost not existent because it was a friendly match between two countries that have never had any issues.
                      Never had any issues? I think the SHF needs a history lesson. Some Serbian politicians, extremists, TV and church all seem to have 'issues' with Macedonia and/or Macedonians.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

By the way this is not the first provocative incident by Serbian supporters.

It was not long ago where The Grobari (Partizan fans) held up a sign which read, "Kosovo is Serbian- Macedonia is Greek".

I think it was during the Partizan v Shkendija football match middle of last year.

I can't believe Macedonians used to support and follow these clubs.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          I can't believe Macedonians used to support and follow these clubs.
                          Some Macedonians still do much to my amazement.
                          I even know some Macedonians in Adelaide who send their kids to Serbian dance classes. ... Keeping the dream alive I suppose.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• ProMKD
                            • Oct 2011

Morons, like someone said earlier, the best thing would be to cheer as hard as we can, bring as many real flags as we can, and beat those sons of bitches big time! Nothing else is better! The cheering & the unfriendly banners are only meant to discourage fans & players into losing. Winning is the ultimate revenge in any sport, for any insult.
                            www.everythingmacedonia.com
                            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              By the way this is not the first provocative incident by Serbian supporters.
                              Here is an earlier example from the Serbian media:

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

we can't generalise & lump all the serbs like the ones that follow sport.Some people have labelled the serbs the scum of the balkans.I don't know if it's true oe not but retaliating in the same way may escalate a war of hate.When i times of need the two sides should be allies & lend a hand to each other rather than insult each other.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X