Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Alot of Macedonians see Serbs as brothers. They should snap out of that mentality.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Just wait until the Serb and Greek Orthodox 'brothers' start their romance at one of baghdatis' Aus open matches.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
        Alot of Macedonians see Serbs as brothers. They should snap out of that mentality.
        Serbs, have been in bed with Athens since 1913 and time (2012) Macedonians start using protection.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i just heard on radio that the serbian church won't recognize our church.If they are like that we shouldn't be friendly with them at all.THey are friendly with our enemy the greeks.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...even if he's my enemy...

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=94...363DBF5BAEE4B4

Macedonians pledge to use the Kosovo flag when the championships begin in Nis.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

there is a sayiung tit for tat.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Why don't they just use the real Macedonian flag?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

lele prosti lujge (nacia) shto sne.

Its a good thing Macedonians in ROM showing some pride and anger in retaliation, be it in a sporting event. But i wouldn't use a Kosovo flag even if its a last resort.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    lele prosti lujge (nacia) shto sne.

Its a good thing Macedonians in ROM showing some pride and anger in retaliation, be it in a sporting event. But i wouldn't use a Kosovo flag even if its a last resort.
                    Bill77
                    I hear what your'e saying Bill, na vistina prosti lujge!
                    I would still let them have it with the Kosovo flag, the pricks deserve it after acting like morons at a supposedly friendly game!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

makedonche,

I don't really care what these chetnici next door think or do, but imo the most important thing is Macedonians reacting. It shows they have some feelings, pride after all which to me is pleasing.

But i will never agree to use an enemy flag in any way except to wipe my arss with it and even then, i would thoroughly wash and scrub my rear end afterwards.

Lets say (hypothetically speaking) Turkish Cypriots disrespect us, Do we then wave a Greek flag in retaliation?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

If they want to be provocative in response, then they could make a huge banner and have the following written on it:

9 October 1934, Marseille.

The date when Macedonian revolutionary Vlado Cernozemski assassinated the Serb king Aleksandar Karageorgevic.

That would be better than this silly idea of waving the Kosovo flag.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          If they want to be provocative in response, then they could make a huge banner and have the following written on it:

The date when Macedonian revolutionary Vlado Cernozemski assassinated the Serb king Aleksandar Karageorgevic.

I love this one

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

That would be much more creative...
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              makedonche,

I don't really care what these chetnici next door think or do, but imo the most important thing is Macedonians reacting. It shows they have some feelings, pride after all which to me is pleasing.

But i will never agree to use an enemy flag in any way except to wipe my arss with it and even then, i would thoroughly wash and scrub my rear end afterwards.

Lets say (hypothetically speaking) Turkish Cypriots disrespect us, Do we then wave a Greek flag in retaliation?
                              Bill
                              Good point!....I suppose we could be more selective about what we wave and who we wave it at! My comments come from frustration at always having to cop this sort of shit and not dishing it back..twice as hard!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

haha posts like these always bring a smile to my face, as i grew up in a very yugo/serb-nostalgic fanatic community and experienced a lot of serb chauvinism and disprespect, and everyone in macedonia has a morbid facinatin and admiration with the serbs for what ever cray idea.
                                Im constantly told how they have better woman, music, movies, tennis players etc....

The serbs are nothing but drunken fanatics crazed by too much rakijia and satanic Turbo-folk music. They have absolutely no repsect towards macedonians, which is crazy because macedonians have done nothing wrong to the serbs.

Yet the serbs blame the macedonians for everything, the dissolution of yugoslavia, WW2, loosing the kosovo war. There was such a outrage when macedonia recognized kosovo and that appears to have been the "final straw" for the serbs, yet its no problem that their mates the slovenes and the Czechs recognized kosovo much earlier (they are slavic brothers you see).

This is not the first time the serbs have brought out the grik flag, they were doing this even before macedonia recognized kosovo. Yet macedonians still worship them and go to their sleazy and grummy clubs to dance to that god awful serbian pop music.

Comment

Working...
                                X