X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Blagojche, Because of inappropriate behavior from Ustasa members, the group is closed for the public.

I think VMRO speaks better Serb maybe he can do a better translation LOL
    I don't think it had anything to do with Ustasha (Croats) i noticed there was a few maco's geting stuck into the Creators especialy the Macedonian fella. The creators were a couple of kids which i bet shit them selves with the abuse and threats, and made a run for it.

PS: just read it again and there is a word that resembles Ustasa so it could be true. But hey, who cares about that site and its creators.
    Last edited by Bill77; 12-07-2009, 05:32 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

In all this talk about Srbomani in Kumanovo and Skopje, i'd like to point out that I have old family friends from those areas, and while they may not be as hostile to Serbian 'influences' as people from other parts of Macedonia are, they are no doubt Macedonians in identity and language. Strongly Macedonian. The dialect in Kumanovo may have more than the usual Serb influences, but despite its peripheral status the difficulty for a Kumanovec to speak standard or common Macedonian is virtually zilch. And I am sure some Kumanovci and Tetovci would also find some parts or words difficult to comprehend were they to hear a Bitolcanec and Lerincanec conversing in the south-central dialects and manner, but one thing stands out above all, all of these dialects, no matter where they are located, are distinctly Macedonian and can only be classified as such.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        In all this talk about Srbomani in Kumanovo and Skopje, i'd like to point out that I have old family friends from those areas, and while they may not be as hostile to Serbian 'influences' as people from other parts of Macedonia are, they are no doubt Macedonians in identity and language. Strongly Macedonian. The dialect in Kumanovo may have more than the usual Serb influences, but despite its peripheral status the difficulty for a Kumanovec to speak standard or common Macedonian is virtually zilch. And I am sure some Kumanovci and Tetovci would also find some parts or words difficult to comprehend were they to hear a Bitolcanec and Lerincanec conversing in the south-central dialects and manner, but one thing stands out above all, all of these dialects, no matter where they are located, are distinctly Macedonian and can only be classified as such.
        To right SOM. But i would like to add, a nephew from Aus got maried to a Kumanovo Girl. The wedding was in kumanovo and i hapened to be there. I understood every one at the party exept one. They spoke standard Macedonian. So where does these claims people make come from, that there dialect has serbian influence i don't know. Mabe a few do speak diferantly, but i would think its a choice rather than something being taught at school.
        Last edited by Bill77; 12-07-2009, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Some speak the dialect more extremely and probably with more loans than others, but ultimately it is bound to share some similarities with south-east Serbian and west-Bulgarian dialects due to the linguistic commonalities in the Torlak 'area' - But as the Macedonian dialects (even in Kumanovo) are all naturally closer to standard Macedonian than Serbian and Bulgarian, I would say the Torlak dialects across the border can be argued as to whom they most relate to.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Rubbish. I am from Palanka and my dialect has not been influenced by Serbian, I speak Macedonian. If the Serbian language has been influanced by the Macedonian I speak than I can't do anything about it.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              Rubbish. I am from Palanka and my dialect has not been influenced by Serbian, I speak Macedonian. If the Serbian language has been influanced by the Macedonian I speak than I can't do anything about it.
              I will agree again. I am honest when i say i cant speek or understand serbian. mabe one in 10 words make sence. But i have a movie wich was made and based in Nis serbia. I dont need to read the sub titles on this movie i understand probably 9 out of 10 words they say. So this is proof they speak the Macedonian language. Hey zenata mi e egejka. Evan she understands the movie. What does that tell you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Are you talking about Zone Zamfirova or something with a title similar to that? I hear when that movie was broadcast throughout Serbia it had subtitles, lol, that area there is probably the most accurate place that could be described as the meeting point between Macedonian, Serbian and Bulgarian. Of course, being in Serbia I would say the dialects over there have been heavily influenced by standard Serbian, but nevertheless, the younger actors in the movie generally sound more 'Serbish' (for want of a better word), while the older one's generally sound more Macedonian, and one lady shows some Bulgarian influences. But taking nothing away from the Torlak group, it has some characteristics that make it unique among dialects and even to a degree some neighbouring (standardised) languages.

Jankovska, as a native speaker of the north-eastern Macedonian dialect of Palanka, which of the below video's would you find more readily understood and closer to the language you know as yours?

Macedonian speak in the Lerin dialect, Greek-occupied Macedonia:
                YouTube - ΨΗΦΟ ΣΤΟ ΟΥΡΑΝΙΟ ΤΟΞΟ - ψηφοφόρος

Serb news reporter speaking standard Serbian in Belgrade:
                YouTube - Hollywood support for Serbia

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Kriva Palanka and Kumanovo almost have the same dialect.

SOM, Zona Zamfirova was filmed in Niš,If you go to Vranje,Leskovac its even easier to understand. Alot of the people there even speak Macedonian. In the movie Zona Zamfirche, they say Chupe which no ordinary Serb would understand.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Once again Prolet you are talking rubbish. Palanka and Kumanovo don't have similar dialects, they talk and finish with u we don't. However I do not speak Serbian, I speak Macedonian, a language that some South Serbs happen to speak too.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Why are you gettin so excited about some national-chauvinistic FB group created by bunch of frustrated servilles?
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Are you talking about Zone Zamfirova or something with a title similar to that? I hear when that movie was broadcast throughout Serbia it had subtitles, lol, that area there is probably the most accurate place that could be described as the meeting point between Macedonian, Serbian and Bulgarian. Of course, being in Serbia I would say the dialects over there have been heavily influenced by standard Serbian, but nevertheless, the younger actors in the movie generally sound more 'Serbish' (for want of a better word), while the older one's generally sound more Macedonian, and one lady shows some Bulgarian influences. But taking nothing away from the Torlak group, it has some characteristics that make it unique among dialects and even to a degree some neighbouring (standardised) language.
                        Yeh thats the movie SOM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          Once again Prolet you are talking rubbish. Palanka and Kumanovo don't have similar dialects, they talk and finish with u we don't. However I do not speak Serbian, I speak Macedonian, a language that some South Serbs happen to speak too.
                          Jankovska, Fair Enough so you dont know how to Speak Serbian at all?? When i go to Belgrade or Nish i can get by however i tend to mix up some words they pretty much understand everything anyway. Belgrade to me is a fantastic city i really like it, however you do tend to get a Serb every noun and then that will say that we originate from Southern Serbia, i dont have a problem with Serbs at all provided that they recognize us, we are Macedonians they are Serbians and thats that we'll get along just fine.

However we do set a precedent by allowing Albanians to speak their language which means if the Albanians can do it then why cant the Serbs?? There are regions in Vojvodina that speak Macedonian,have Macedonian Schools etc. I just think the Serbs shouldnt suck up to the Greeks, they can still be their brothers,friends support them whatever we are in no position to decide who is mates with who however they dont need to burn down their bridge with us, we are good mates with the Croats and i dont see them spitting on the Greeks, you dont have to be a persons enemy in order to be somebody elses friend it doesnt work that way.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

They are Macedonians. Greeks and Bulgars are cultural thieves and seem only to agree on what shouldn't belong to the Macedonians, but don't seem to agree on what should belong to either of them. It's all a pathetic little charade and snatch for 'glory', useless fools. While there is no record to reveal the ethnicity of the Macedonian brothers, the facts that we do have can only point to a Macedonian origin, relative to the present Macedonians.

Geographically, they were from the Macedonian city of Salonika, and in the 'Life of Methodius' (St Clement, 9th/10th century) the East Roman Emperor Michael III is clearly recorded as stating that all people of that city speak Slavonic. That is an ancestor tongue of Macedonian today. Culturally, they were like others in Macedonia and much of the Balkans, they were East Romans and they were Christians.

Greeks have no linguistic connection, real Bulgars don't either, and that which the later Bulgarian 'Slavs' have is largely due to influence that comes from Macedonia and Macedonian people. In all logic and probability, SS Cyril and Methodius are ancestors of the Macedonian people that exist today.
                            They are the central issues as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Prolet once again I will try and clear it for you coz you seem to find it difficult to understand. I DO NOT SPEAK SERBIAN. When I go to Belgrade or Nish (which I don't) I still speak Macedonian and they understand me so probably their language originated from Macedonian or they learned to speak it or whatever. It doesn't even bother me how and why they can understand me, I speak Macedonian and their language seems to have developed from my language. Simple

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                                • Sep 2008

Serbia Offers to Mediate Macedonia-Greece Dispute

Serbian President Boris Tadic has announced that his country wants to help resolve the 18-year-old name spat between Macedonia and Greece.

Addressing participants of the Ambassadors conference in Belgrade on Tuesday, Tadic said that "Serbia is always able to mediate in resolving the issues that plague Macedonia".

"We are ready to mediate in the solution of the dispute between Greece and Macedonia. We want to be part of the solution, and not part of the problem as was the case in the past," he said.

Athens and Skopje have been locked in a dispute over Macedonia's name, that has so far blocked Macedonia's entry into NATO and progress in EU accession. Greece argues that Macedonia's constitutional name of Republic of Macedonia implies territorial ambitions over its northern province, also called Macedonia.

Tadic also said Belgrade wants to settle the long running dispute between the Serbian and Macedonian Orthodox churches.

@chetniks
                                yes, crawl as deeper as u can in the greeks assholes
                                srbija, u r a disgrace for all orthodox nations

1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

Working...
                                X