X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
    [B]Kanceska-Milevska added that the state has finally attached importance to historical personalities.
    If the this is indeed true, then the State would not tolerate what it is doing now.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

SOM, yes it is a excellent initiative but will it result in unity among Macedonians ?
      I think it might, but one thing that is holding the unity back is the traitors (SDSM) that continue to send out negative vibes on the whole project.
      But otherwise it will hopefully unite Macedonia and the Macedonians.
      Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-05-2010, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Dan, it's best to look at this in a practical sense. Is it right that a Macedonian doesn't have monuments to refer to when explaining the history of his land and people to his children, relatives and friends? When I am in Macedonia, I want to be reminded of our great past, of our old nation, of the people that stood firm in the face of tyrrany and treachery. This is our history. This is us. What on earth are hiding from?

The only reason SDS oppose the plan is because most Macedonians feel the same as others who support the project, they want to be proud of their nation. To the SDS, Macedonian pride is anathema.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

SDS leadership has sold itself to the greeks, plain and simple. They want to dilute the state even further... Finally they want power at any cost because their thieving livelihoods depend on it.
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Dan, it's best to look at this in a practical sense. Is it right that a Macedonian doesn't have monuments to refer to when explaining the history of his land and people to his children, relatives and friends? When I am in Macedonia, I want to be reminded of our great past, of our old nation, of the people that stood firm in the face of tyrrany and treachery. This is our history. This is us. What on earth are hiding from?

The only reason SDS oppose the plan is because most Macedonians feel the same as others who support the project, they want to be proud of their nation. To the SDS, Macedonian pride is anathema.
            Absolutely correct SOM i couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, Ive been saying this for years now and its more then obvious whe SDSM are attacking these statues because for 70 years we were being brainwashed into being ashamed of our national heroes and about our past so naturally these Komunjars are against us having statues like Goce Delchev,Dame Gruev and Nikola Karev they would rather see Statues of Lazar Kolishevski and Tito its more important to them while those who spilled their blood for us to have a independent country are stored away and hidden from the public.

There is a great article of Todor Petrov responding to the criticism that SDSM give him, he puts them in their place thats for sure. SDSM would not be themselves if they dont spit on anything thats good for the country, i reacon if the Government gave every citizen 1000 Euros each they would come out and have a go.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                SOM, Ive been saying this for years now and its more then obvious whe SDSM are attacking these statues because for 70 years we were being brainwashed into being ashamed of our national heroes and about our past so naturally these Komunjars are against us having statues like Goce Delchev,Dame Gruev and Nikola Karev they would rather see Statues of Lazar Kolishevski and Tito its more important to them while those who spilled their blood for us to have a independent country are stored away and hidden from the public.

There is a great article of Todor Petrov responding to the criticism that SDSM give him, he puts them in their place thats for sure. SDSM would not be themselves if they dont spit on anything thats good for the country, i reacon if the Government gave every citizen 1000 Euros each they would come out and have a go.
                Again that is not true. Stop talking lies, why is it hard for you to just say it as it is. No one brainwashed us to be ashamed of Goce or Dame. Ilinden was celebrated in Jugoslavia in the time os SDSM and now. I had a lektira about Goce in 4to oddelenie and no one has ever asked me or made me feel ashamed of any of those heros. We studied them in hisotry class and no 'power that be' came down to forbid this. It's lies, stop it. I am totaly against SDSM, I think they should all be in jail but I have made my feelings about VMRO and the statues clear as well. I grew up without statues and I don't need them to tell me who I am. I need my people happy and healthy.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, They were teaching us about Cankar,Kardelj,Nazor,Tito etc We were made to sing Tito e naj sakan chovek all the time, we had the Hej Sloveni anthem on all the books, you are in the generation where every Prvache was made a Titov Pionir is that another lie too?

Im very happy to tell you the truth, as soon as i heard the statues being put up i was over the moon doing fist pumps, i still cant wait for the Nikola Karev Statue its going to be fantastic. I've always been happy and positive, this is why i say Gospod Zdravje Da Ni Dade and its time we respect eachother too.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Again you just want to have a little bitch but that';s it I guess. Macedonia was part of Socijalna Federativna Republika Jugoslavija, everyone respected TITO, and everyone was a pioner. Not just the Macedonians. That was the way it was. Macedonia became independent and we celebrated from Goce to Dame but we still did in Jugoslavija. It is not true that we were not allowed to menion them. IT IS NOT TRUE. We were not made to forget our history, no one said we must. SDSM were arseholes towards the country, the people, the economy but honestly they didn't stop us from celebrating GOce or Dame or made us feel ashamed of them. So itsn't true, no need to spread lies. We didn't live in some sort prison country. It wasn't great yes, but we were not forced to feel ashamed of our heros.

Comment

• Mastika
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Prolet, I have to disagree with you. You are making Yugoslavia sound like some anti-Macedonian police state. It was not. People were free to celebrate Ilinden and all of the other Macedonian holidays. Nobody was stopping people from learing about their past and heritage. It was during the time of the communists where places such as Carevo Selo became Delcevo, and when many monuments were built for the sacrifices that Macedonians had made for their own country. For the first time Macedonians were freely allowed to write and express themselves in their own language. Macedonia had a rough deal but our ethnicity/culture was respected and allowed to flourish and not allowed to fall to ruins like it did in Greece.

As for SDSM they should be ashamed for their actions (past and present) and the electorate needs to deal very strongly with them at the next polls.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

I was not born in Yugoslavia nor was i born in Macedonia but from what i hear from family members who were born there is that they had freedom, freedom to call them selves Macedonians, freedom to speak there own language and call it what ever they like.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                          I was not born in Yugoslavia nor was i born in Macedonia but from what i hear from family members who were born there is that they had freedom, freedom to call them selves Macedonians, freedom to speak there own language and call it what ever they like.
                          I was born in Jugoslavia, I was a pioner as well. Never studied Srpsko-Hrvatski and was never forced to do anything. Actually Ilinden in Kriva Palanka was celebrated much bigger and better in those days than now. I am not some commiee person who is missing Jugoslavija blah blah. It was a bad idea and I would never agree with it. But as always I support the truth and that is the truth. People were free in Jugoslavija to celebrate being Macedonian.I have, my parents have, my relative have. We studied Goce as well as we have studied partizani. I still think we should study both. But now it's like a dictatorship, there is no mention of the Macedonian fighting to free Macedonia, partizani. Isn't that dictatorship?

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            I was born in Jugoslavia, I was a pioner as well. Never studied Srpsko-Hrvatski and was never forced to do anything. Actually Ilinden in Kriva Palanka was celebrated much bigger and better in those days than now. I am not some commiee person who is missing Jugoslavija blah blah. It was a bad idea and I would never agree with it. But as always I support the truth and that is the truth. People were free in Jugoslavija to celebrate being Macedonian.I have, my parents have, my relative have. We studied Goce as well as we have studied partizani. I still think we should study both. But now it's like a dictatorship, there is no mention of the Macedonian fighting to free Macedonia, partizani. Isn't that dictatorship?
                            Just think of the "Macedonian Dictionary" so "srpskohrvatski tolkuvanja" and you will get an idea what was happening behind the scenes.

Речник на македонскиот јазик: со српскохрватски толкувања, ред. Б. Конески; том I (А-Н), составувачи: Т. Димитровски, Б. Корубин, Т. Стаматоски. Скопје 1961. 510 стр.

Речник на македонскиот јазик: со српскохрватски толкувања, ред.: Б. Конески; том II (О-П), составувачи: Т. Димитровски, Б. Корубин, Т. Стаматоски. Скопје 1965. 595 стр.

Речник на македонскиот јазик: со српскохрватски толкувања, ред.: Б. Конески; том III (П-Ш), составувачи: Т. Димитровски, Б. Корубин, Т. Стаматоски. Скопје 1966. 606 стр.

I still don't understand why there is not a single volume Macedonian Dictionary instead of the four they have published between 2003 and 2008.

Толковен речник на македонскиот јазик, том I (А-Ж), гл. редактор: К. Конески, ред.: С. Велковска, К. Конески, Ж. Цветковски, Институт за македонски јазик „Крсте Мисирков“, Скопје 2003 (група автори)

Толковен речник на македонскиот јазик, том II (З-К) гл. редактор: К. Конески, ред.: С. Велковска, К. Конески, Ж. Цветковски, Институт за македонски јазик „Крсте Мисирков“, Скопје 2005 (група автори)

Толковен речник на македонскиот јазик, том III (Л-О), гл. редактор: К. Конески, ред.: С. Велковска, К. Конески, Ж. Цветковски, Институт за македонски јазик „Крсте Мисирков“, Скопје 2006 (група автори)

Толковен речник на македонскиот јазик, том IV (П), гл. редактор: К. Конески, ред.: С. Велковска, К. Конески, Ж. Цветковски, Институт за македонски јазик „Крсте Мисирков“, Скопје 2008 (група автори)

You can read the following article to see how Macedonian history was treated in YU times (and still is to a large extent by MANU and the establishment): m-r Pandil Kosturski: KOGA "IZUMREA " ANTICKITE MAKEDONCI? [NM, 1992]

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              Are you back in school again to confirm that or you have some updated schoolbook to relay on?
                              Last edited by Bratot; 05-05-2010, 07:28 AM.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Are you back in school again to confirm that or you have some updated schoolbook to relay on?
                                I know for a fact that the do 7mo oddelenie they don't study about the Narodno osloboditelnata borba but I also remember when I was cetvrta godina gimnazija it was taken out of the history books. I think it;'s a shame. Brave Macedonians fought in the partizani for free Macedonia. These brave Macedonians wanted to use the opporutinity to finally get rid of the Serbs and everyone else and create an independent Macedonia. I respect them and they deserve to be Macedonian heros. They didn't fight Hitler or die for Tito, they fought and died because they saw hope, a chance to create what Delcev and Sandanski dreamt of. We shouldn't push them aside or treat them like communists blah blah. They fought and died for Macedonia and they deserve to go into the history books as heros.

Comment

Working...
                                X