Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MacoLionHeartSun
    • Jun 2010

Was surfing the net & came across this article back in 09/09/2009, at least they call ROM... Macedonia for Macedonians, stuff the Greek liars....hahahaha tell the truth you alboturks!!

Astride his rearing horse, Alexander the Great will soon raise his hand high above the main square in Macedonia's capital on a giant statue that has enraged Greece.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Macedonia will NEVER join the EU or NATO whilst the 'greeks' have the right to veto
      Really it's not the EU or NATO rather the UN. Until those racists implement a "majority rule vote" they are living in the dark ages and are clueless regarding democracy and human rights.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Looks great! They should erect each one of them statues along the macedonian Agean Macedonian Border and point Aleksander towards greece. I bet that would make them grci do backflips in their fustanella's
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          Really it's not the EU or NATO rather the UN. Until those racists implement a "majority rule vote" they are living in the dark ages and are clueless regarding democracy and human rights.
          The UN would say that using a majority rule approach does not guarantee a "fair" outcome. But using that logic, the singular or right of veto used by some organisations is even less "fair".

I see no reason why Macedonia cannot say to the UN:

We have seen no benefit to Macedonia by employing the temporary reference. We now choose to use Macedonia in your organisation. Please amend your records accordingly or else provide the appropriate documentation to cancel our membership.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I bet most Greeks couldn't care what sort of statues are being built, it's only these racists in their government and society that cry foul. The Macedonians should have made it 10 times bigger, so Alexander can tower over today's Macedonian capital.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sekirani
              • Feb 2010

I'm planning on going to Macedonia again early next year, hopefully i get to see it erected !

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

THe greek fakes are just jealous because macedonia is doing it.That's right the macedonians should build a statue of alexander as bigger & better than the greeks.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Alexander the Great was a Macedonian and we are Macedonians

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Gotta love the Greeks consistency…no matter what it is big or small they will have their say. The consistency in defending your own implies your own.

One can only wish Macedonians were as consistent in voicing their views and objections in a world wide uniform voice.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Alexander the Great was a Macedonian and we are Macedonians
                      Simple formula that needs to be repeated to some Macedonians namely from SDS
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Peter Jessup, Oral History Research Office, Columbia University, interview with Ambassador Richard Townshed Davies, November 9, 1979.

DAVIES: Well, this was one of the things. It was only one of the things. There were a number of other things in other areas. One of the other things that we struggled with constantly in the European Bureau relates of course to our relationship with Yugoslavia.

Q: With the Croatians.

DAVIES: The Croatians, and we had two or three bad cases with bombs. One happened not too long ago here, just a couple of months ago. But those things were recurrent, and the Yugoslavs, again quite understandably from their point of view, came and said, "Now, damn it, we are guests in your country, and we can assure you that nothing like this could happen in Belgrade or in Zagreb to you or to any other diplomatic or consular office. Now why can't you do something here?" Well, you were dealing with a worldwide terrorist organization, not the oldest perhaps in terms of history - that would be the Macedonian one - but at least since the end of the Second World War, one of the most active and virulent, with people scattered from West Germany to Australia, all around the world.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

New Statue of Karposh, by the Stone Bridge in Skopje

"Skopje 2014" Project continues, today the statue of the 17th century Macedonian revolutionary leader Karposh was installed.

Artist: Vojdan Zaprov
                          Cost: 540,000 euros

Thoughts? Likes, dislikes?

Comment

• Louis Riel
                            • Aug 2010

I wouldve prefered they went with something a little more realistic.....i know its hard considering they dont know what he looked like but im guessing a ripped super Mario on horseback isnt it.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Looks good, i cant wait for the Nikola Karev statue.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
                                I wouldve prefered they went with something a little more realistic.....i know its hard considering they dont know what he looked like but im guessing a ripped super Mario on horseback isnt it.
                                Given modern society, I would say Super Mario would get far more recognition.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X