X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartan
    • Sep 2008

Bog da go prosti

I remeber well when this thread was first opened, and realized that it was your father.
    Hard to believe a year has gone by that fast.

Beautiful headstone/plaque.
    Last edited by Spartan; 04-10-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

rtg remember what my buddy said about him , he was a big hitter mate and hit many home runs in his life.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Very Sad indeed, we've lost many patriots who've fought their whole lives for our cause. I didnt know the man but he's got one hell of a son who's made a big difference in our community not only in South Australia but Australia in General..

Its every parents dream to have their children grow and achieve more in their life time, our parents and grand parents come from poor families who came to live in Australia and the western world for a better life not for themselves but for their children and grand children.

Bog da go prosti
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Bog da go prosti. His memory lives on through his children.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• AMHRC
            De-registered
            • Sep 2009

Risto,

Quite a few of us in the AMHRC remember Jim, your father, quite well. It was a pleasure to have interacted with him at AMHRC conferences in the early to mid 90's.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              ВЕЧЕН СПОМЕН
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Bog da go prosti

Beautiful headstone, he would have been very proud of it.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Bog da go prosti.

A year passes by so fast, I remember this post as if it was yesterday you wrote it.

A beautiful headstone for a great man.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Bog da go prosti.

He passed away before i joined MTO and i only just discovered the situation. My first reaction was, sadness that i never had the pleasure to have known or met Mitcho. But now, i am certain i know alot of him evan though i previously never knew him. I just have to look and listen to RTG, and i have no dought i see and know his Great father.

Mitcho The Great, Thank you for all you did for Macedonians and in particular, for giving us someone like RTG:rmacedonia
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Bog da go prosti my beautiful comrade RTG
                      A year goes by so quickly, I remember dad calling me and telling me, and sitting down i n shock, and anger at my dad for not telling me until after he had been laid to rest, trying to spare me sadness having just fallen ill.
                      I grew up in the Macedonain Community in Adelaide and Uncle Jim always had a kind word to say to us, I will never forget the passion and the enthusiasm he had, a man so dedicated and worked so hard within the community for as long as I can remember.

RTG, he left a legacy behind, in his 2 wonderful sons and 3 adored grandchildren , the man that you have become and grown into, I know how proud and honoured he would be to know of your achievements , even within the last 12 months,

you are his gordost and pride, bog da go prosti.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                      X