• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJAskiz
    Banned
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
    The link does not prove that the land of Kosovo belongs to Serbia, neither does it state or prove that it ever had belonged to Serbia.

Kosovo is not Serbia.

Before 1999, when had Macedonia refuse to put sanctions against Russia? These “sanctions” were imposed in the wake of the recent conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Why do you think the USA is “using” the Albanian UCK Terrorists, opposed to “supporting” the NLA Terrorists? NLA Terrorists were the instigators.

Support of Russia, Sanctions and Gas lines? Why no mention of the Framework Agreement imposed upon us by the USA and EU. What about the NATO intervention.

Russia “helped us”? Where did you read this?

Russia and the USA have their own agendas.

Kosovo has always been part of Serbia and the facts proves that the Albanians are not Illyrians so they can't claim Kosovo is Albania and their so called "Greater Albania" is a load of political bullshit made up by someone and filled it in the heads of the Albanians.

And I was talking about the recent sanctions that happened against Russia by the USA.

And USA have their own political agendas and want to have control in the Balkans. The USA is helping the Albanians out and siding with them in the Balkans so the Albanians can be used in the Balkans as a Proxy to start trouble in the Balkans. For eg: The Russian and Turkish Gas Line Project, USA never wanted that to happen so they used Albanians in Republic Of Macedonia as a Proxy to arm them and attack our Police Station and kill them Police Officers to start another war between the Macedonians and the Albanians just like in 2001 to stop the Russian and Turkish Gas Line Project from happening. And because we also refused to put Sanctions against Russia and because we side with Russia against USA, NATO and EU Nazi's.

I have already explained above why USA is using UCK Terrorists in the Balkans, read what I wrote above.

Because we are a small and weak Balkan country and we choose the wrong politicians. They don't help the country or the people, they are corrupt and just ruin the country and fark their own people over for the money and get paid off by other governments. Look at Kiro, Gligarov for example, he is a great example of a corrupt and paid off traitor, he got paid off to say propaganda about Macedonians and Macedonia being Slavic and all this other bullshit propaganda on national TV and is why the Greeks till this day continue with this Slavic bullshit propaganda they write about us today.

Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and some other countries helped Republic Of Macedonia out by giving us Tanks, Weapons, Ammo, Military Vehicles and etc... To help us out because they knew USA was helping the Albanians out too in 2001 to fight us and is why the bullshit Peace Treaty happened which was turned against us and was not in our odds and gave the Albanians more rights in our country when in fact they are only less then 17% of the population not 30% like they claim. They boycott the polls.

Comment

• Redsun
      • Jul 2013

The link you provided, does not answer the question… “Russia “helped us”? Where did you read this?”

This information in the link that you have provided has been discussed multiple times, its old news. I don’t understand why you have posted the link here in this thread as it deviates off the subject of this thread “Kosovo,” neither does it support anything that you have said previously.

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
      Kosovo has always been part of Serbia and the facts proves that the Albanians are not Illyrians so they can't claim Kosovo is Albania and their so called "Greater Albania" is a load of political bullshit made up by someone and filled it in the heads of the Albanians.
      “Greater Albania” is a load of political bullshit just like “Kosovo is Serbia”.

How do you find the time to sympathize for Serbia, don't we have enough problems of our own?

Comment

• JJAskiz
        Banned
        • May 2015

The link you provided, does not answer the question… “Russia “helped us”? Where did you read this?”

This information in the link that you have provided has been discussed multiple times, its old news. I don’t understand why you have posted the link here in this thread as it deviates off the subject of this thread “Kosovo,” neither does it support anything that you have said previously.

“Greater Albania” is a load of political bullshit just like “Kosovo is Serbia”.

How do you find the time to sympathize for Serbia, don't we have enough problems of our own?
        I know Greater Albania is a load of political bullshit that is backed by USA but I rather support the Serbs then support the Shiptari (Albanians). And I always talk with many people about many different political issues of different countries.

Comment

• Redsun
          • Jul 2013

I know Greater Albania is a load of political bullshit that is backed by USA but I rather support the Serbs then support the Shiptari (Albanians). And I always talk with many people about many different political issues of different countries.
          I can’t see a need to support one over the other, how can you support any regime that propagates an image of superiority. Why would they need your or anyone’s support, they sit upon a pedestal of conceit. Support cost time and effort, I wouldn’t waste time and effort on Serbia. They constantly make statements expressing their delusional grandeur, obviously they don’t need anyone’s support.

Why support something that does not and would not ever support you, in fact not only don’t they support us they do the opposite. Serbia has hindered and obstructed Macedonia, they supported the trade embargo and they still refuse to acknowledge our church.

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

Whats your opinion concerning the Torlakian dialect?

Comment

• JJAskiz
              Banned
              • May 2015

I can’t see a need to support one over the other, how can you support any regime that propagates an image of superiority. Why would they need your or anyone’s support, they sit upon a pedestal of conceit. Support cost time and effort, I wouldn’t waste time and effort on Serbia. They constantly make statements expressing their delusional grandeur, obviously they don’t need anyone’s support.

Why support something that does not and would not ever support you, in fact not only don’t they support us they do the opposite. Serbia has hindered and obstructed Macedonia, they supported the trade embargo and they still refuse to acknowledge our church.
              I only support Serbia on the Kosovo issue because we are both against the Shiptari (Albanians) but hate Serbs who are with the Greeks who hate Maco's.
              Last edited by JJAskiz; 03-27-2016, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtoka...ribution_2.png

Whats your opinion concerning the Torlakian dialect?

The Macedonians gave the Bulgarian Tartars our alphabet but the Bulgarian Tartars spell, say/pronounce and write it differently in their countries dialect and is more close to the Russian/Ukrainian dialect/language then the Macedonian language but we can still understand some of the stuff that they are saying.
                Last edited by JJAskiz; 04-01-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Redsun
                  • Jul 2013

I only support Serbia on the Kosovo issue because we are both against the Shiptari (Albanians) but hate Serbs who are with the Greeks who hate Maco's.
                  Why waste time, fighting fire with fire (Hating those who hate you). Hate is a horrible thing… are you really a hater? I know and have met some Macedonians that carry some form of resentment, never have I met a hateful Macedonian.

The Macedonians gave the Bulgarians, Serbians and etc... Our language and alphabet but they just spell, say/pronounce and write it differently in their countries dialect but we can still understand what they are saying.
                  I can’t understand them. How well do you understand Bulgarian?

Comment

• JJAskiz
                    Banned
                    • May 2015

Why waste time, fighting fire with fire (Hating those who hate you). Hate is a horrible thing… are you really a hater? I know and have met some Macedonians that carry some form of resentment, never have I met a hateful Macedonian.

I can’t understand them. How well do you understand Bulgarian?
                    I only hate and fight with the carnts that hate us Macedonians and our country Republic Of Macedonia.

And I don't understand the Bulgarian Tartar language that well, their language is more of a mixed dialect with the Russian/Ukrainian language then the Macedonian and Serbian/Croatian language.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad
                      I don't care about "Kosovo is Serbia" for Serbia's sake, but for what "Kosovo is Albanian" means for the Tetovo region in Macedonia, as well as other western regions.
                      Likewise, but it would seem that the Serbs have more of a historical claim to Kosovo than Albanians.
                      Originally posted by JJAskiz
                      .......we are on the side of mother Russia........Macedonia for being on the side of mother Russia
                      Being pro-Russian is one thing, but Macedonians have only one mother, and that is Macedonia. Get your priorities straight.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Likewise, but it would seem that the Serbs have more of a historical claim to Kosovo than Albanians.
                        As do the Native Americans vs. the Europeans in the US, and the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia vs. the Greeks. But this historical claim is only going to get the Serbs so far. They lost on the propaganda front, the population front, on the battlefield, etc. Even on issues when they were in the right, the Serbian authorities made some terrible decisions regarding their Kosovo policy. Practically, the historical claim serves only as a collective memory for the nation to hang on to until conditions are ripe for any future maneuver. The international community will only listen when some of their own vital interests are at stake, or have something significant to gain, and then they will use the claims as they see fit to justify their actions.

From another aspect, I read that Ali Ahmeti's uncle (from near Kichevo) was the one who founded the KLA. If true it just further demonstrates that, even though the situation of Albanians in Macedonia was no where comparable to the situation of Albanians in Kosovo, you cannot disconnect the Albanian "independence" movement (mostly a cover for the Albanian mafia) in Kosovo from the one in Macedonia. So on one hand, I believe there could have been some better coordination between Macedonian and Serbian authorities in dealing with radical Albanian elements; or rather, not underestimating them. Because in reality, both Serbs and Macedonians underestimated the Albanians and weren't prepared politically to deal with them.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                          Banned
                          • May 2015

Being pro-Russian is one thing, but Macedonians have only one mother, and that is Macedonia. Get your priorities straight.
                          I know Macedonians have one mother and that is mother Macedonia, our mother land and Russia will always be a allie for Republic Of Macedonia against Albanian and American terrorists trying to start war in the Balkans.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                            As do the Native Americans vs. the Europeans in the US, and the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia vs. the Greeks. But this historical claim is only going to get the Serbs so far. They lost on the propaganda front, the population front, on the battlefield, etc. Even on issues when they were in the right, the Serbian authorities made some terrible decisions regarding their Kosovo policy. Practically, the historical claim serves only as a collective memory for the nation to hang on to until conditions are ripe for any future maneuver. The international community will only listen when some of their own vital interests are at stake, or have something significant to gain, and then they will use the claims as they see fit to justify their actions. From another aspect, I read that Ali Ahmeti's uncle (from near Kichevo) was the one who founded the KLA. If true it just further demonstrates that, even though the situation of Albanians in Macedonia was no where comparable to the situation of Albanians in Kosovo, you cannot disconnect the Albanian "independence" movement (mostly a cover for the Albanian mafia) in Kosovo from the one in Macedonia. So on one hand, I believe there could have been some better coordination between Macedonian and Serbian authorities in dealing with radical Albanian elements; or rather, not underestimating them. Because in reality, both Serbs and Macedonians underestimated the Albanians and weren't prepared politically to deal with them.
                            Agree with all the above.
                            Originally posted by JJAskiz
                            I know Macedonians have one mother and that is mother Macedonia.....
                            Then don't refer to other countries as your motherland, it gives the impression that you're confused or compromised.
                            Russia will always be a allie for Republic Of Macedonia against Albanian and American terrorists trying to start war in the Balkans.
                            So long as it suits or doesn't interfere with Russia's greater geopolitical interests.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                              Banned
                              • May 2015

Agree with all the above.

Then don't refer to other countries as your motherland, it gives the impression that you're confused or compromised.

So long as it suits or doesn't interfere with Russia's greater geopolitical interests.

True beh, I hope Russia protect our country from these Shiptare (Albanian) and American terrorists trying to distabilise our country Republic Of Macedonia and the Balkans.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

Kosovo Wants War -- Serbian President

How will what's going on in Kosovo affect the Macedonian-Albanian situation?

Kosovo 'wants war', says Serbian president Nikolic
                                Balkan neighbours 'on the brink of conflict'

Serbia's president today said that Kosovo had shown it wanted war with after it deployed special forces to prevent a train painted with Serbia's national colours and the words "Kosovo is Serbia" from entering its territory.

President Tomislav Nikolic said the neighbours had been "on the brink of conflict" yesterday, while Kosovo's prime minister told reporters the train, a project of the Serbian government, sent "a message of occupation."

Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in 2008 but Serbia still considers it part of its territory and supports a Serb minority there. NATO air strikes on Serbia forced Belgrade to withdraw its troops in 1999, having killed 10,000 Albanian civilians there. NATO still has around 5,000 troops stationed in Kosovo to keep the fragile peace.

The train left Belgrade for Kosovo's northern town of Mitrovica yesterday, but stopped while still in Serbia after Pristina said it had deployed special forces to prevent the train from crossing its border.

Following a specially convened National Security Council's session, Nikolic said that by sending special police forces "Albanians showed they want the war."

"We were on the brink of the conflict yesterday," Nikolic said.

Kosovo's Prime Minister Isa Mustafa said the move had been an act of protecting Kosovo's sovereignty.

"The institutions of the Republic of Kosovo will always undertake such actions to protect the country's sovereignty and not allow machines that will provoke with a message of occupation," Mustafa told reporters outside Pristina.

Relations between Belgrade and Pristina came under renewed strain on Jan. 4 when former Kosovo prime minister Ramush Haradinaj was arrested in France on a warrant from Serbia which accuses him of war crimes.

Kosovo Albanians make up more than 90 percent of Kosovo's 1.8 million population. Northern Kosovo, where Mitrovica is situated, is home to a Serb minority of around 40,000 to 50,000 people who do not see Pristina as their capital.

Normalising relations between Kosovo and Serbia is key condition for both countries to progress towards membership in the European Union both governments are aiming for.

In 2013 Belgrade and Pristina opened an EU-mediated dialogue to normalise relations, but Serbia is still blocking Kosovo's membership in international organisations including the United Nations.

Comment

Working...
                                X