Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProMKD
    • Oct 2011

Isn’t that article just about the natural gas? I didn’t see anything about kosovo
    www.everythingmacedonia.com
    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Ljubanec
      • Nov 2010

Greece is lobbying for the death of Macedonia. Sorry it won't happen.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

I'm lobbying for all Albanians to be sent back to Albania or Greece - their natural homes!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I'm with you on that one mkdnce.
          Last edited by George S.; 10-14-2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            I'm lobbying for all Albanians to be sent back to Albania or Greece - their natural homes!
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
              I was going to lobby for them asll to be sterilised originally, but I modified my post to something more humane!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Sterilisation is not an issue when it comes to their preferences
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Sterilisation is not an issue when it comes to their preferences
                  Julie
                  Hahahaah....I had to think about that one for 30 seconds!

Comment

• Epirot
                    • Mar 2010

I was going to lobby for them asll to be sterilised originally, but I modified my post to something more humane!
                    You have ceased to be human in the moment you begun to think so. I am sorry to say that but you have no idea how you're denigrating yourself. I see that a certain members here do not differ much from their Greek prototypes. I am wondering whether you feel joy by planning to expel Albanians from their homes? Then why do you complain about Greek terror upon your people? There are countless posts here full of hatred against everything Albanian, but trust me, that types like you are ruining every chance for peaceful relations with Albanians. How do you except from them loyalty when you publicly call for expelling of all Albanians to their "natural home" - Albania & Greece? Am I included in those Albanians who have to sent back in 'natural home'?
                    IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

Epirot we hate Albanian Nationalism and Albanians well drive it there is no escape. Macedonians are deserved to loath Albanians who have done nothing!!! to contribute to Macedonia
                      You understand most on this Forum quite well but sometimes I say letting of some steam is okay mention the past 10 years of the “Albanian contribution” to Macedonian life to an outsider and tell me their sympathy would be with us or you. Albanians don’t respect the Macedonian Foundations of the State and have the view that Macedonia is to be bilateral entity were Albanians succeeding to Kosovo is the natural order of things to come, 25 years of Macedonian Independence didn’t have any purpose to Albanians but what they have accomplished through the barrel of a gun in 2001
                      The thousands of Kosovo Albanians who were given Citizenship should all be expelled from our Country they don’t even hid the fact their allegiance is elsewhere and thier Natural home isn’t Macedonia oh yes that buzz Word Natural Albania just another term for Greater Albania.

I enjoy your History related contributions but when it comes to just being real you are like all Albanians apologists no different
                      if Albanians don’t like Macedonia why don’t they just leave they have two destinations to go to Macedonia is all what Macedonians have it is ours Macedonia for the Macedonians first and foremost
                      Last edited by Zarni; 10-15-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                        Epirot we hate Albanian Nationalism and Albanians well drive it there is no escape. Macedonians are deserved to loath Albanians who have done nothing!!! to contribute to Macedonia
                        You understand most on this Forum quite well but sometimes I say letting of some steam is okay mention the past 10 years of the “Albanian contribution” to Macedonian life to an outsider and tell me their sympathy would be with us or you. Albanians don’t respect the Macedonian Foundations of the State and have the view that Macedonia is to be bilateral entity were Albanians succeeding to Kosovo is the natural order of things to come, 25 years of Macedonian Independence didn’t have any purpose to Albanians but what they have accomplished through the barrel of a gun in 2001
                        The thousands of Kosovo Albanians who were given Citizenship should all be expelled from our Country they don’t even hid the fact their allegiance is elsewhere
                        I enjoy your History related contributions but when it comes to just being real you are like all Albanians apologists no different
                        Agreed on all counts Zarni
                        To the Albanians that have been living in RoM, the last 50 years , I do not have any issues, but the nationalists making demands on RoM, most are the US supported "refugees", SEND THEM BACK TO ALBANIA , who murdered Macedonian civilians and people, our soldiers were ORDERED to stand and be murdered or threatened with the annihilation of Macedonian villages by the US who armed the nationals!!!
                        How you expect us to react? Those that have come in , forced our people out of their own homes even and you expect us to embrace them as brothers? That SPIT UPON US as I was spat upon recently?????

Give us a break, this is a forum for Macedonians anyway, I also enjoy your posts here Epirot, but when push comes to shove, you are applauding the disgusting behaviour of the Albanians within Macedonia, and those especially with territorial aspirations upon western Macedonia???

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

well said both julie & zarni i'm with you guys.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Epirot
                            • Mar 2010

Agreed on all counts Zarni
                            To the Albanians that have been living in RoM, the last 50 years , I do not have any issues, but the nationalists making demands on RoM, most are the US supported "refugees", SEND THEM BACK TO ALBANIA , who murdered Macedonian civilians and people, our soldiers were ORDERED to stand and be murdered or threatened with the annihilation of Macedonian villages by the US who armed the nationals!!!
                            How you expect us to react? Those that have come in , forced our people out of their own homes even and you expect us to embrace them as brothers? That SPIT UPON US as I was spat upon recently?????

Give us a break, this is a forum for Macedonians anyway, I also enjoy your posts here Epirot, but when push comes to shove, you are applauding the disgusting behaviour of the Albanians within Macedonia, and those especially with territorial aspirations upon western Macedonia???
                            julie,

You seem to not read well my post. I've just kindly asked from "makedonche" to not use racist slurs against Albanians. We have already encountered many times about some "sensible" issues among Macedonians and Albanians, and I think you know my position in regard with relations between Macedonians and Albanians. I disagree with some of you who believe that Albanians do not respect Macedonia as their state, etc, etc. I said even before, that Albanians do accept Macedonia as their state and have more than one time expressed their will to be loyal citizens of Macedonia. Every political party that represent Albanians recognize the boundaries of Macedonia, its sovereignty, etc. Both Albania and Kosova in official level have accepted Macedonia's sovereignty and its constitutional name, something that did not occur with the rest of your neighbors, did it? I am pretty sure that racist slurs against Albanians are ruining the long peaceful harmony between Macedonians and Albanians and harming our relations and making difficult to stand together. I won't sound pessimistic but expressions like "I'm lobbying for all Albanians to be sent back to Albania or Greece" will never bring any good between us. Why do exist such anti-Albanian climate? Why most of you do accuse in every day basis Albanians for 'Albanization' of Macedonia in the time when if you cross the Greek-Macedonian border all the way to Prilep you will meet hundreds of Greek flags waving in the objects of Greek companies?

This article written by an Albanian from Macedonia elaborate this phenomenon very well. It's in Albanian, so you can translate with the help of Google.translate:

Last edited by Epirot; 10-16-2011, 09:53 AM.
                            IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                              You have ceased to be human in the moment you begun to think so. I am sorry to say that but you have no idea how you're denigrating yourself. I see that a certain members here do not differ much from their Greek prototypes. I am wondering whether you feel joy by planning to expel Albanians from their homes? Then why do you complain about Greek terror upon your people? There are countless posts here full of hatred against everything Albanian, but trust me, that types like you are ruining every chance for peaceful relations with Albanians. How do you except from them loyalty when you publicly call for expelling of all Albanians to their "natural home" - Albania & Greece? Am I included in those Albanians who have to sent back in 'natural home'?
                              Epirot
                              I have not ceased to be human in any way shape or form, what is inhuman is a country being forced to accept a non indigenous population, give them greater minortiy rights than any other european country and to have the very same people refusing to become citizens of that country, refusing to learn the language, refusing to fly the flag of the country that provides them with their security, refusing to pay their electricity and other services, refusing to be patriotic, attacking the very country they live in at every opportunity, lying cheating and stealing on a national census to inflate their population numbers in order to maintain their excessive minority rights -which were achieved by terrorist activities! - now that is inhuman, my lobbying to return those type of people back where they came from is within the international charter on human rights, I don't have to allow them to stay if they fail to comply with the laws of the country. I don't feel any joy at all, in fact I fell great sadness and pity for them that they don't have the moral good will to respect the country that provides them with all their minority rights, that they don't have the integrity to contribute to the finacial security and stability of the country. As for hatred - please direct me to the point in my posts where I have advocated hatred, or demonstrated hatred? Please also explain to me why Macedonians in Albania are not afforded the same amount of minority rights, why the Macedonians in Albania face a $1,000 fine for declaring their ethnicity, why the Albanian census is worded so that you can only be Albanian or other - is this your idea of being human?
                              You see certain members here being not too different from the Greek prototypes - with what sort of vision are you seeing this? through rose coloured glasses? that sort of comment displays your hatred, the very thing you try and accuse others of! To compare anyone on here with Greek prototypes is an outright lie and abuse of the privileges you have been granted to post your opinions here! It is the greatest insult you can impose on the members of the MTO, to call them similar to Greek prototypes! Not only are you incorrect but you fail to see the very courtesy that is bestowed upon you in allowing you to voice your opinion, challenge other opinions, disagree and argue with any or all members here - without being banned or ridiculed in a manner completely opposite to the "Greek prototypes" behavioural style.
                              If you yourself display the types of behaviours that Albanians in Macedonia display - where they refuse to learn the language, pay their fair share, fly a different flag and continually undermine the authorities and reuse to assimilate with the people they live in the same country with, then yes I will also be lobbying for your return!

PS And while your'e at it please direct me to the "racist slurs" you kindly refer to!
                              Last edited by makedonche; 10-16-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

epirot your albanian people are wrecking macedonia by committing fraud on the people.Slowly they are altering the census fraudelently to say there's more of them & less of us .Also they don't want to learn macedonian,.A total disrespect for their host country.
                                They want their own flags/passports/their own university/they want to link with kosovo/greater albania.'The albanians in macedonia have never supported the macedonians they wanted a name change /a flag change.etcThe things that the albanians concern is that affects macedonian sovereignity directly.
                                Also albanians are producing more babies deliberately than macedonians hoping to alter the population.If thats not anti macedonian i don't know what is.
                                Why did the albanians start the 2001 war definitely not for more rights as they had them allready.What rights apart from accession of macedonia & to erode sovereignity simply to take over.Even your albanian president said to your albanian parties behave as you never had it so good.Epirot if this goes unchecked & albanians keep doing what they are doing there is going to be a huge revolt of macedonians taking arms let that be a warning.the general population will take up arms as they have a gutfull of your albanian bullshit as you slowly wear out the soverignity of macedonia.They have even asked for a seperate budget for the albanians.I know first hand the disrespect of your pensioner/terorist ali ahmeti has shown he is pretending he needs an interpreter when we know he can speak perfect macedonian.We know when we are insulted & stop wasting our time by telling we are paranoid.We know what goes in rom more than you do.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X