• Show
Clear All
  • sydney
    • Sep 2008

western bulgaria?

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

He should be admired for his honesty, commended for his efforts both past and present then banished from office, and his passport taken away never to enter Macedonia again.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Ljupco has ripped macedonia off to the tune of 100's of millions of$$$$$.He want's to come back to politics but there are people in macedonia that want to get a piece of him for all the damage he has done.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
          • Sep 2008

hey george. is that just your opinion that there are people in MKD that want some type of revenge? the majority of influential people in MKD run in the same circles so not sure who are these people you speak of?

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Yeh, I tend to think there is a bit of a boy's club that the name of Macedonia barely means anything to.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Ljubco has had his time and should be in jail for treason.

Risto, There wont be any name change, the EU has no authority to change our name the only ones who can do it is ourselves which would be high treason.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Prolet, you're a circus, there are probably about 50 threads where you chime in with some sort of apologetic garbage and disappear in a cloud of dirt without answering the questions that have been put to you. The name has already been changed for international use. Why hasn't Nikola Gruevski done a single thing to reverse this?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Risto, There wont be any name change, the EU has no authority to change our name the only ones who can do it is ourselves which would be high treason.
                  The EU simply waves the money around in front of the DPMNE leaders and says "no name change, no money". So when DPMNE offered to change it Macedonia-Skopje, they did it because they were delirious with the smell of the money.

Prolet, are you denying Miloshoski's formal letter about the DPMNE's decision to change the name to Macedonia-Skopje? Why would you choose to stick your head in the ground about this? Wake up and smell the sellouts (you support blindly) Prolet.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Risto, This current Macedonian Government has openly stated that they do not have the authority to change our name. I've made my views perfectly clear, i fully support the decision of our people from the Diaspora which is breaking away from these shameful negotiations immediately.

The EU is in very bad shape at the moment, Portugal just recently asked for a 90 billion euro bailout. Life in the EU for our citizens will infact get harder, what positives are there for us to be in the EU? We're already receiving EU grants, our citizens are on the white travel list of the EU so what else is there that the EU will give us for changing our name? Its simply not worth it.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Someone on here pointed out the Prolet and fyrOM both provide pointless and irrelevant commentary, suggesting they may be the same person...or at least smoking the same bongs. They may be right.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Serdarot
                        • Feb 2010

љуБчо е името на кодошов, а не љупчо.

со Б, да се знај дека е Б`лгарски кодош.
                        Bratot:
                        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Risto, This current Macedonian Government has openly stated that they do not have the authority to change our name. I've made my views perfectly clear, i fully support the decision of our people from the Diaspora which is breaking away from these shameful negotiations immediately.

The EU is in very bad shape at the moment, Portugal just recently asked for a 90 billion euro bailout. Life in the EU for our citizens will infact get harder, what positives are there for us to be in the EU? We're already receiving EU grants, our citizens are on the white travel list of the EU so what else is there that the EU will give us for changing our name? Its simply not worth it.
                          Maybe you can read if the letters are bigger:

Originally posted by Macedonian Government led by DPMNE
                          In the course of those negotiations, the Republic of Macedonia accepted a number of proposals put forward by Mr. Nimetz as a basis for a solution, including the proposal of March 2008 of “Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)”, which the Hellenic Republic regrettably rejected.
                          There it is.
                          DPMNE regretted not being able to change Macedonia to Republic of Macedonia (Skopje).

Prolet, if DPMNE regretted this action, can you please advise what would have happened if the Hellenic Republic accepted the proposal. Would DPMNE have regretted the name change? Why try to polish a turd?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Gruevski does not have the explicit authority of the people to be negotiating, in the first place (leave alone a name change for the moment). Most interested observers would conclude, that on a question relating to our historical and national identity, the permission of the people would be needed, only to engage. If Gruevski was at all serious about protecting the people, protecting our history and our history, he would have rejected the Greek position immediately, for what is was - a lie.

The trouble is that the Constitution, is clear that power resides in the elected representatives, who make decisions for and on behalf of the people. You can bet that Gruevski believes he has the power and right to be negotiating, even though the Macedonian people are against it because he is their elected representative. This is in fact a subversion of power, and deadly blow to the Macedonian State. It demonstrates that he clearly intends to decieve the Macedonian people about the nature of the 'negotiations'. He has cleverly painted a picture that they have no option, and painted himself in as the 'saviour'.

The warning bells were ringing loud when Gruevski was sending very ambiguous signals about his 'position' regarding a name change a few years ago. I think that someone has to bury this traitor, and destroy that political party, for what it has become. It doesn't deserve to go by the name it does.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

well said there pelister.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

In 1999, Ivan Kostov and Lubcho Georgievski, the Prime-ministers of Bulgaria and Macedonia respectively, signed a common declaration that within Bulgaria a Macedonian minority does not exist.
                                If anybody has access to the text in this document, please post it up here.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X