Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Brygian Seed, Whats your opinion on Vancho Takovski, Ljubco's Shura?
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
      • Dec 2009

Prolet, I don't really know much about him. Was (is?) president of the MFU. Just found a video of him ranting on about AIDS.

Is he a key individual in Ljubco's group?

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Macedonia: Early elections in October or November, says Ljubco Georgievski

October or November are the months for holding early elections in Macedonia, said Ljubco Georgievski, honorary chairman of VMRO-People’s Party and former prime minister, Macedonian Makfax news agency reports.
        Georgievski thinks the country will hold early elections after the NATO summit in Portugal, which is said to be an informal deadline for solving the name dispute between Skopje and Athens.
        “I think October-November is a normal period for elections, because by then the NATO and EU deadlines for a solution to the name dispute will have expired,” the former prime minister noted.
        He added a possible early vote depends only on the will of the Albanian partner in the government, Democratic Union for Integration. Georgievski says VMRO-DPMNE is not interested in holding snap elections and he does not believe the name dispute will be solved soon.

@macedonian secret service
        please kill this bastard once and for all
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Is Todor Petrov the only brave one who has come out against Ljubco?

Surly there are others
          Who are they?

Indigen, are Miloshoski and Gorgievski close? How close were they in the past?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

I agree with the author of this article, he should be jailed not because he is a born again bugaroman but because he sold out the macedonian people and soldiers, and tried giving away half of the country to the shiptars. His recent pro-bugaroman tactics today is just the further proof that this person is not here for the benefit of macedonia but to destroy it. The amazing thing is that some people still support this bozo...

Georgievski was probably the main reason as to why the macedonians "lost" to the shiptar gheg goat farmers in 2001. It is a well known fact that he was working behind the scenes with the ghegs to divide macedonia with albania, and the rest of macedonia to go to Bulgaria. He was stringing the macedonian people and soldiers along and was setting them all up for a big defeat.

This slimeball is probably the biggest macedonian traitor of them all, more worse then Gligorov, Babunski, Christou, Mihailov, etc

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

I would disagree with a small part of that.

Though they are all to blame, I think Boris Trajkovski should carry the heaviest blame for much of the outcome of 2001; he failed miserably as the Commander-in-Chief inasmuch as he ordered the Macedonian defense forces to stand-down even when being fired upon. He sought a negotiated settlement before the international community was asking for it, when the IC was still referring to the terrorists, as terrorists.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

SOM, Mane Jakovleski and Boris Zmejkovski have publicly stated they felt betrayed by Ljubco. Now that he's decided to come back into politics, im sure we'll see more people coming out and stating similar claims.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, While i entirely agree with your post and i blame Boris Trajkovski and i think he was an incompetent leader, the reality is that he was the Commander in Chief of the Army and since no war was officially declared he was not allowed to mobilize the army or even give an order since officially only the Police and Special Forces Units had that call so Sestra Ljube was the head of MVR at that period of time and Ljubco was the Premier who also had a big say in what went on. Either way all of them completely failed and i would even go further as to say that they committed high treason in the process.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Ljubco Georgievski wants new government to change our name

Ljubco Georgievski is openly stating that Northern Macedonia is the best possible name for us and that whoever wins power in these elections should should change it immediately.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

So what, DPMNE wanted Macedonia-Skopje. Same shit, different day.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sekirani
                        • Feb 2010

His parents must be so proud of him

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Macedonia changes its name, it then gets into the EU.
                          Heaven awaits ... isn't it obvious?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonin
                            • Sep 2008

What a fucking wanker this Ljubcho is.

Hey nothing against EU. There are trees that bear 100€ notes fruits, one has only to pick them up.
                            Last edited by makedonin; 04-10-2011, 10:43 AM.
                            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

You know that he is bulgarian & not even a macedonian.Not is he a wanker but a traitor to the macedonian cause.Death would be too good to him.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                Death would be too good to him.
                                Exactly George
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X