Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

You get different accounts from different people regarding how much this guy helped Macedonia during the Albanian war. Some people say a lot, some say not so much. Regardless though, those days are now gone and he needs to earn a crust somehow, and being a sex-slave to bulgarians is through some twisted sense of logic I assume, fine to him.

Viewed in perspective, stereotypically bulgarians are viewed as dumb, oafish type of people and this guy has placed himself BELOW that status!

Therefore, the best way to rid the waves of his useless voice would be to no longer provide him with any airtime. Like a match in the wind, he shall fizzle out and be forgotten -- probably the best outcome he can hope for.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Prolet, why do they hate him?
      Thats a good question, in my view Dimitrov is just talking them up yet he is hardly financing them in anyway. He wants them to do all the work while he takes all the credit. In recent Bugarofil propaganda, Karakachanov and Dimitrov dont even rock up anymore leaving the Bugarofili to do all the work for themselves. Dragi Karov building statues of Todor Aleksandrov in his backyard must be some kind of an event.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

What a fantastic response by Janko, this has to be seen by all people.

Indigen, I think you will be impressed with this.

YouTube - Jadi burek - za bugarskata politika
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

First time I have seen him.
          I like Janko.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Ubo mu kaza, bravo Janko.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Viktor Konzunov from Skopje and Dragi Karov a proven bugarofili, the only difference is they both hate Bozidar Dimitrov.

SOM, You would have heard about that high profile split between Dragi Boganovski and Ljubco Georgievski, then Vasko Eftov comes up with this how Bogdanovski was working with the UDBA, there is no doubt that UDBA had their hands on him however in my opinion they couldnt control him they just wanted to watch over him and see what he does. He was considered to be high risk because he lived outside of the country and had influence there, afterall Bogdanovski was the founder of DOOM and the UDBA sources knew that.

Exactly SOM, he is doing it now so people become suspicious and start asking questions, afterall Ljubco is putting this on himself and he just shoots himself in the foot because nobody will ever trust him again. Isnt Ljubco himself a self declared Bugarofil?

Indigen, The Bugarofili tried to push through Radko their movement and the resistance started at the Holiday Inn in Skopje where their delegation from Bulgaria thought they could teach our people about being Bulgarian and three of our people threw smoke bombs and disrupted the meeting, while heavily outnumbered they put up alot of resistance and even had guns put on their heads, then came the Mara Buneva parades and after they saw they couldnt get away with it they moved on to Ohrid.

This is why Lubco is openly stating that Todor Aleksndrov and Vanco Mihailov are Bulgarians, then he says if those two are Bulgarians then what are Goce Delcev and Dame Gruev? Za sramota

Ljubco does not declare he is Bulgarian or Bulgarofil openly... when he is asked the question he simply does not answer it, i don't think to this day he has answered whether he is a bulgarofil, but simply not denying it aswell doesn't help his case.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                Ljubco does not declare he is Bulgarian or Bulgarofil openly... when he is asked the question he simply does not answer it, i don't think to this day he has answered whether he is a bulgarofil, but simply not denying it aswell doesn't help his case.
                What in your view is a bugaro-fil? What is the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN a "FIL/I" (as in heleno-fil/i, bugarofil/il) and a "MAN" (as in Grko-man/i, Bugaro-man/i)?

Bugaromani like LG are working hard to graft Turkomongol (Bulgar) roots to Macedonian ethnogenesis and if you read through the posts I posted above, and also visit the links provided and do further reading, you or anybody else should be in no doubt what he sees himself as and how he would like Macedonians to be perceived as. And if anyone fails to see that, then they are "short of a few quid" or "ten thousand sheep short of a top paddock". :-)
                Last edited by indigen; 06-01-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Indigen, Whats your opinion on what Janko had to say about the Bugarashi?

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Indigen, Whats your opinion on what Janko had to say about the Bugarashi?
                    Ok but not pointed enough, i.e. he could do better by including greater volume and variety of info and facts in the attack or response.

I would start by saying "Bulgarians" are just wannabe TURKO-MONGOLS and don't speak the Bulgar language and no sane Macedonian would want to sing "cheda sme na Asparuha, GORDOST NAJ BLGARSKA! Then I would compare the national symbols, Macedonian Sun versus the Bulgar Horse-tail standard (similar to the Mongol one)! :-)

Others can add more suggestions in this thread and we will let you send them to Janko for future reference! What say you?

That is the first time I see Janko, too.

Cheers

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Was Bogdanovski an UDBA spy or Macedonian patriot, or did he turn at some point?
                      What do you think?

Based on what I have so far read and heard about Dragan Bogdanovski, I vote for outstanding patriot.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Thanks Indigen, but this is national television thats live on air. I dont think Janko would lower his standards to say such things.

Janko is a champion, he is a great character and i can tell you he is a mijak from Bitushe and you wont find Bugarashi from that area. There are viewers from all over the world who ring him, you can even contact him via Skype he has live feed however the rule is that it has to be via voice and your web cam has to be switched on but many call in from Canada,America,Australia,Europe too.

I remember one pechalbar calling from Kuwait, he was with his laptop inside a chaidzilnica and Janko asked him to show what the atmosphere was like there so the guy used his webcam to show him and then Janko goes to him where are the women i cant see any LOL

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Thanks Indigen, but this is national television thats live on air. I dont think Janko would lower his standards to say such things.

Janko is a champion, he is a great character and i can tell you he is a mijak from Bitushe and you wont find Bugarashi from that area. There are viewers from all over the world who ring him, you can even contact him via Skype he has live feed however the rule is that it has to be via voice and your web cam has to be switched on but many call in from Canada,America,Australia,Europe too.

I remember one pechalbar calling from Kuwait, he was with his laptop inside a chaidzilnica and Janko asked him to show what the atmosphere was like there so the guy used his webcam to show him and then Janko goes to him where are the women i cant see any LOL
                          Spolaj Ti za odgovorot, P.,
                          But Janko can surely use the above info in a more polite version! These and similar arguments are used by A. Donski, amongst others, in his books and articles in Makedonsko Sonce and they should not be offensive at all. Even Bozhidar Dimitrov has written that the original homeland of the Bulgars was in Altai Mountains, Mongolia. Stoyan Christowe has quite a colourful description of the original Bulgars which can also be quoted. :-)

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

@ VMRO can i use your signiture, very good
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                              ... What does it mean to you when an OFFICIAL ORGAN of VMRO (supposedly a revolutionary and nationalist Macedonian party) - GLAS publishes regular pro-Bulgar and anti_Macedonian articles over a period of many years? To me it spells that "ribata smrdi od glavata"! For a few years it was covered up as the sole doing of Dosta Dimovska and her appointees but the PULS 1995 articles by LG and his putsch of 1997, which originated as full backing for DD against those moving for her expulsion, clearly identified the main power source for Bugaromanstvo in DPMNE at the time. Furthermore, much of the DPMNE ideologist today are the same crew as at the time of LG's reign (food for thought)!
                              Let's not forget that the Gruevski Government appointed Dosta Dimovska to the position of Director of the Macedonian Cultural Centre in Bulgaria, which she still holds.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

This nonsense that has been manufactured by certain elements in Macedonia about Dragan Bogdanovski being an UDBA agent is absolutely disgusting.

That man is to be revered as one of our greatest and most active patriots.
                                He is a true hero of the Macedonian Cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X