Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Didn't we read that this traitorous bulgarophile vermin want's to come back in some fashion whether it be with his own party or as president??I think a lot of people have had a gutfull of him & his traitorous behavior.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      Didn't we read that this traitorous bulgarophile vermin want's to come back in some fashion whether it be with his own party or as president??I think a lot of people have had a gutfull of him & his traitorous behavior.
      Yet his party VMRO-NP still got something like 28,000 votes..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

He is very evasive when it comes to his idea about Macedonians and Bulgarians, especially when being interviewed directly. I am sure many Macedonians are still unaware of what a bulgarophile he really is and dismiss certain reports as 'propaganda'.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Why is Miloshoski doing his best to speak bulgarian? I know many people try to 'connect' with the person they are speaking with, and hence they try to use their language, but we don't need that crap!! Especially not with bulgarians or serbs! What is he thinking??
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

So Promkd I am guessing you havent seen the pics of Milosoki and the Bulgarian flag when he was younger
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
              Why is Miloshoski doing his best to speak bulgarian? I know many people try to 'connect' with the person they are speaking with, and hence they try to use their language, but we don't need that crap!! Especially not with bulgarians or serbs! What is he thinking??
              On his facebook page his known languages include: English, German, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian... Something missing???
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

He forgot to mention macedonia it has no place in his heart.He doesn't really care for macedonia only what he can ripp out of her for himself.
                So people like that are traitors & i wouldn't be surprised if they hand the whole country to bulgaria.Some of these politicians still beleive in the old bulgarian idealogies where macedonia should be under bulgarian rule.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Gotta love VMRO don't you? On Lubco I found it quite sad and funny when he said Skopje reminds him of Tehran, an Islamic state.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Is that what he said? Someone should tell him that his beloved Bulgars believe they descend from Iran, in which Tehran is the capital city, lol.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

LjubÄo Georgievski smashes Pseudomacedonism (2) - YouTube

LOL, another famous quote I heard somewhere when he said ''I will keep a secret if I have a Bulgarian passport or not and use it as a secret weapon when I run for prime minister or president".
                      Last edited by United MKD; 11-11-2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

well said maybe he can go there they'll welcome him with open arms.But maybe he will get his chopped off for his criminal activities.What a traitor & an imbecile to boot.He is also noticable for his anti macedonian stances.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Here is some more trash from this traitor:

Ljubco Georgievski talks about Bulgaria - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            LjubÄo Georgievski smashes Pseudomacedonism (2) - YouTube

LOL, another famous quote I heard somewhere when he said ''I will keep a secret if I have a Bulgarian passport or not and use it as a secret weapon when I run for prime minister or president".
                            The moron pseudobulgar says that Gruev and Delcev apparently gave death sentences to Macedonians who claimed a connection to Alexander but he doesn't cite a source. Sounds like his typical load of rubbish given that Nikola Karev was one of Delcev's closest friends and had clearly stated his historical connection as a Macedonian to Alexander. He also cites people like that dog Karavangelis and claims that Pulevski is the only one who claimed a connection to Alexander, lol. This guy has either lost his mind completely or has been paid. Either way, he is one of the biggest traitors to the Macedonian people in modern times.

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Jane Sandanski, we carry the blood of Macedonian Kings - YouTube

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X